Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (643136 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 6:53am On Jan 28, 2013
check out my temple run 2 score

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 7:04am On Jan 28, 2013
ty.comm:
hello guys, those dat are playing pes and realfootball on their n3 pls show me d way o, am also battling with low internal memory issue, i av some apps i downloaded i cant install dem cos of dis low memory, and wats baffling me is dat av got lots of space on my sd card, dis dnt happen on symbian fones, pls i need help o gurus in d house...thanks in advance. wish u all a great week ahead
It has been adviced here time and time again, uminstall all unneccessary apps and install only productive apps cos of low internal memory!!!!!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by KryscodeX: 7:15am On Jan 28, 2013
i activated glo comonth on me fone 4days ago,ws browsin free until last 9te wen dey activated d bundle....,sinx den avn't bin able 2browse at all...av changed d access point to blackberry.net still avn't bin able to browse..,sum1 plsssssss in d name of God/allah sum1 shud help me out wif wat 2do...PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by oluadex99(m): 9:22am On Jan 28, 2013
Brainrex: If you stay close to igando, I have free HD games
am livin at ejigbo i will contact u wen am ready
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by fabianblaise: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2013
Brainrex: Did you see the tecno n3 on their website?
Of course.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by fabianblaise: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2013
NEROSKY:

thank God u said my mind... i sold my D3 n bought N3 yestaday ,,i found d both flaw n advantage.. Am really loving dis n3 because of its fast internet, it helps me a lot handling my website, but anything apart from Internet communications D3 is machine though it's battery is also weak.. All I know is that both phones are worth having... The disparities are just Internet communications n performance
You are right. Though I wish sometimes that the n3 had front camera and a 1Ghz processor...lol. I'm planning to get one soon. I need feedback from new users. Tell me ur experiences so far.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2013
9free: Pls, anybody that has a link to download "Final Fantasy Dimensions" free of charge should help me with it. Playstore is demanding $18.5 for this simple game. Just 202mb.

i download most of my games from torrent sites free. You can also do so by downloading and installing utorrent application to your phone and search for "ffd torrent download" using opera. mine is 177mb.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by paulshakur: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2013
ty.comm:
hello guys, those dat are playing pes and realfootball on their n3 pls show me d way o, am also battling with low internal memory issue, i av some apps i downloaded i cant install dem cos of dis low memory, and wats baffling me is dat av got lots of space on my sd card, dis dnt happen on symbian fones, pls i need help o gurus in d house...thanks in advance. wish u all a great week ahead

Install your apps directly to memory card. go to settings, applications , preferred install location....
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by paulshakur: 11:48am On Jan 28, 2013
jockas: Please help!with my blackberry 9360 IMEI:356836.04.022945.9 PRD:44228-006 MEP code Please !!!My Email: jockasmeed@freemail.hu Thanks!!!

Dude, No offenses please, this thread is strictly for tecno N3..... There are so many THREAD for bb users.... well, anyone with info should help a bb user
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chineduho: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2013
Chai! my N3 is failing me.After showing memory low,i deleted some apps that were installed on SD Card and the memory increased. Hours later,the screen started flickering and i switched off the phone then turned it back on.Things remained normal but when i am reading a pdf ebook a white space shows beneath and only disappears when i scroll up.Now the phone doesn't charge with the charger and the USB to Laptop connection doesn't work/charge either.What could be wrong? Is it the charging point? Tried calling Carlcare but it says Not Available.What can i do? Would reseting the phone help.I don't have any game on it just regular apps and the phone isn't rooted so i never expectd this from a brand new less than 1 month old phone. All i do is browse and read pdf,Tecnooooo.... i dey vex oh!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by princeparis(m): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
grin ;DTake it to the nearest Tecno office. Take it to the nearest Tecno office.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by paulshakur: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
chinedu h.o:
Chai! my N3 is failing me.After showing memory low,i deleted some apps that were installed on SD Card and the memory increased. Hours later,the screen started flickering and i switched off the phone then turned it back on.Things remained normal but when i am reading a pdf ebook a white space shows beneath and only disappears when i scroll up.Now the phone doesn't charge with the charger and the USB to Laptop connection doesn't work/charge either.What could be wrong? Is it the charging point? Tried calling Carlcare but it says Not Available.What can i do? Would reseting the phone help.I don't have any game on it just regular apps and the phone isn't rooted so i never expectd this from a brand new less than 1 month old phone. All i do is browse and read pdf,Tecnooooo.... i dey vex oh!

Try the factory reset first, if it does not work, then try the hard reset.... before going to techno office, the questions are, was the phone working before you uninstalled the apps or it started misbehaving after uninstalling the apps. if it was working, then factory/hard reset should fix up the phone.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chineduho: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
The phone was working before i uninstalled the apps.How do i reset the phone and can i do it without the SD Card in it as i have moved relevant stuffs to it. Thanks guys
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by paulshakur: 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
chinedu h.o:
The phone was working before i uninstalled the apps.How do i reset the phone and can i do it without the SD Card in it as i have moved relevant stuffs to it. Thanks guys
sure you can, try that first and let see whats up or on the alternative, copy the entire memory card to your phone as backup and format...that way, your apps and documents are on the laptop/desktop.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chineduho: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
The factory reset didnt help,still cant charge.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by paulshakur: 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
go to settings, privacy and reset.... for further info, please call me or add me up via fb/what app. ain't easy following every minutes for update.... check my signature for contact details.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
chinedu h.o:
The factory reset didnt help,still cant charge.
Did you wipe data in recovery mode?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
nice game

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
and this

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
now playing pes2012 brucelee dragon warrior nfs shift and resident evil bio hazards. . i've tried to root my phone but all efforts proved futile. .any help??
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by mhozzis(m): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
dat ur last screen shot dead trigger is stil best played to far n i like d fact dat it is nt up to 200mb in download gr8 game bro.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Gospell(m): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
wats d diffrnce btwn rooted and non rooted phone
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
just rooted my device...guyz in order to make rooting easier install poot on ur device memory then make sure u open poot and click on it immediately u put on ur phone. . dont let ur memory card contents load before u click poot. . .
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
Gospell: wats d diffrnce btwn rooted and non rooted phone

if u root ur device u will be able to use screenshot and or apps that the device manufacture wont allow u to use. but if u dont u wont be able to use them
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
mhozzis: dat ur last screen shot dead trigger is stil best played to far n i like d fact dat it is nt up to 200mb in download gr8 game bro.
yeah its something like 168mb i guess
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by princeparis(m): 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
how can i install games using the apk and games data. i dont want to install directly from play store.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by fadinus(m): 12:21am On Jan 29, 2013
pls experts, can you'll telll me how i can overclock my htc g2
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 29, 2013
paulshakur: go to settings, privacy and reset.... for further info, please call me or add me up via fb/what app. ain't easy following every minutes for update.... check my signature for contact details.
chairman, how did you unbrick the phone. please i need it urgently
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 1:39am On Jan 29, 2013
fabianblaise:
You are right. Though I wish sometimes that the n3 had front camera and a 1Ghz processor...lol. I'm planning to get one soon. I need feedback from new users. Tell me ur experiences so far.
Er......what's the processor of the n3..........and the d3 too
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by emperorbukky: 4:18am On Jan 29, 2013
marshpearl: now playing pes2012 brucelee dragon warrior nfs shift and resident evil bio hazards. . i've tried to root my phone but all efforts proved futile. .any help??
Despite sending you a rejoinder here and mail, you didn't bother to reply. Na wa o. Anyway, I'll be in Osogbo today. Just check your mail box, if you haven't. Kindly, ensure you reply by contacting me. Thanks.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by emperorbukky: 4:23am On Jan 29, 2013
I do experience force close at times when playing Real Football 2012. What solution can you proffer to this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II