Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (648825 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by brainoid(m): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
Odedoyin25: guy abeg i need gta3 cheat, i use tn3. Tnx
oya lets go . Then i wish I had q1 to do gta cheats i feel like crying when I play missions over and over again but here comes the solution ma guys.

Download ; game keyboard .Using black mart alpha . Play store sells it.
Set it as your default keyboard . Enter game keyboard and Set it to your choice after that click +the open game keyboard after exit+ button . That's all.open gta. If you want to type in a cheat pause the game and type it in . Download gta cheats from play store and enjoy . Still have a problem on that holla me
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by nonny1212: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
Abeg nahh... Make person show us the tecno l3 nahh
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by brainoid(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
oya lets go . Then i wish I had q1 to do gta cheats i feel like crying when I play missions over and over again but here comes the solution ma guys.

Set it as your default keyboard . Enter game keyboard and Set it to your choice after that click +the open game keyboard after exit+ button . That's all.open gta. If you want to type in a cheat pause the game and type it in . Download gta cheats from play store and enjoy . Still have a problem on that holla me
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by keypoint29(m): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
ijaola:

is this really working? my mtn BIS have refuses to work with my android.

yeaahh....its working.....tested and comfirmed!!!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by herrlekan(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
[quote author=Daraplato] Who can help me flash my Tecno n3 in Ibadan. I'll pay.... [ /quote]

Is your phone rooted and do you have your stock rom backed up? If yes then your problem is half solved.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Lekmight1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
Dat etisalat bis is not working i change it to blackberry.net:8080
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by keypoint29(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lekmight1: Dat etisalat bis is not working i change it to blackberry.net:8080
it is workin boss....u wil put the :8080 in dsame place u put the blackberry.net
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by femarse: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
hello my great peeps help me with this small problem my fone connect to wifi but have no internet acess pls what might be the problem I try another fone on the wifi network and it connect plus internet access except my fone despite wife saying connection is excellent even show the connection ip and the rest but no internet acess
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
sum said magic sim stuff has started workin again, but mine isnt ma mb finished n nw de r cuttin my credit
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by femarse: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
fellow peeps is there any danger associated with solving ur memory problem with ADB software from android sdk it enable u to move all app like fb whatsapp twiiter and co to memory card without rooting ur fone or usin any link to sd
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
keypoint29:
capital yes!! its workin...change ur apn thus blackberry.net:8080 dats for those dah wanna use etisalat bis on android

Like seriously?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
maaji: no techno pone like dat ooo. I checkam for Google. But e no dey

Bros abeg follow this link and see fins for urself

https://www.nairaland.com/1353902/tecno-l3rumour-real/1

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
brainoid: oya lets go . Then i wish I had q1 to do gta cheats i feel like crying when I play missions over and over again but here comes the solution ma guys.

i've not tried it but i believe it will work. Tnx
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by YEBOKO(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
Pls guys which emulator is best for playung ps1 games,the one i hv force closes when loading d gamegame
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by keypoint29(m): 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
ezeh isaac:

Like seriously?
yeahhh
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
If dis L3 stuff is true , m sellin my 1 month old p3, intrested peepz shud pm mii
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by YEBOKO(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
YEBOKO: Pls guys which emulator is best for playung ps1 games,the one i hv force closes when loading d gamegame
please am begging and my kii keyboard restart every one hour,please how can i get d free pro version
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by maaji: 1:01am On Jul 13, 2013
ezeh isaac:

Bros abeg follow this link and see fins for urself

https://www.nairaland.com/1353902/tecno-l3rumour-real/1
tank god u ma knw say na rumor
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by LeJeun3: 1:21am On Jul 13, 2013
Still haven't heard from U.??!! Tomorrow is saturday............
Daraplato: Who can help me flash my Tecno n3 in Ibadan. I'll pay....
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 1:41am On Jul 13, 2013
nonny1212: mtchewwwww....no b only 15k .I go pay u 100. Maga lyk u. U dey think through ur nyash. No even vex me for dis thread
Wait o u miss road? we get beef b4? u wan buy sumtin i giv u price nw u ranting bro if u wan vex abeg vex o, cuz me dey hot wella, better check wella b4 u cross line, m nt use 2 xchanging words on here buh if u ask 4 1 m nt gonna take it easy, so take a chill pill.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 13, 2013
MR XELA: guy are u serious? pls wen did u do it last. abeg anser
yesterday. wen u send it u won't get any notification, remove ur sim and kip it for 1hr after dat change ur apn to blackberry.net & start flexing
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by brainoid(m): 5:01am On Jul 13, 2013
Odedoyin25: i've not tried it but i believe it will work. Tnx
i am using it bro. It also has pad. Believe me ,you will like it, you can also connect a wireless controller to it

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by begwong: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2013
i am trying to download tunein radio and tumblr in playstore,b4 it ends they all gave the msg "file apks invalid"
what could be d cause?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ebuka144(m): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2013
Bro which network is dat i should change apn for n hw much credit should i load to get started
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Colemanz(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2013
Ochillary: yesterday. wen u send it u won't get any notification, remove ur sim and kip it for 1hr after dat change ur apn to blackberry.net & start flexing
pls is it for mtn unlimited .....pls make una tell mr how to do it i need it badly abeg make uma ans me
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ijaola(m): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2013
keypoint29:
yeaahh....its working.....tested and comfirmed!!!

MTN BIS is working on my friend phone. Maybe because he uses a 128k sim and my is 32k.

Cab you confirm the etisalat pls.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by b0y(m): 8:46am On Jul 13, 2013
ijaola: Abeg, is etisalat BIS working on TN3? What apn?

how can i hack glue coin? I want to play this FLCommando finish.

Thanks and waiting for response.

Download and Install Glu Patcher, Launch the App and click on the only option u find. u'll get unlimited glu coins. Hope this helps
N.B: It might create a conflict with your Avast antivirus if u use one. Just ignore and install.After u must have patched successfully, u may uninstall glu patcher until u find another game that requires it.

http://www.andropalace.net/2013/04/unlimited-glu-coins-hack-for-all-glu.html
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ijaola(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2013
b0y:

Download and Install Glu Patcher, Launch the App and click on the only option u find. u'll get unlimited glu coins. Hope this helps
N.B: It might create a conflict with your Avast antivirus if u use one. Just ignore and install.After u must have patched successfully, u may uninstall glu patcher until u find another game that requires it.

http://www.andropalace.net/2013/04/unlimited-glu-coins-hack-for-all-glu.html

thanks, will do that, i should not play the games with my internet on?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by samilo88(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2013
Guys pls help me out. A tired of downloading gameloft games. Each time I download them they always ask for additional data or licence. The only one that played was assassins creed. I downloaded modern combat2 and asphalt 7 but it's still requesting for additional data. Pls who ever has downloaded and play this games should pls help me out..
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by waley47(m): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2013
Daraplato: Who can help me flash my Tecno n3 in Ibadan. I'll pay....

I know a guy that knows about phone stuffs he stays around ui but I fit help u ask am if he can help flash ur toy
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by waley47(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2013
ezeh isaac:

Nah

Thanks but which network are using on fone? And what package
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2013
maaji: tank god u ma knw say na rumor
dude no be rumour, my frid saw it yesterday in umuahia ere sold 4 13,500, it luks lyk dat rubbish d3 sha,

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (484) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing