Stats: 3,167,079 members, 7,867,095 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (649026 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by jspac(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2013
Well i say don't buy the N7 now because i think they are just beta-testing the device and at the same time expecting feedback from us, or why do you think there is no official announcement from tecno even though the phone is already on sale?
That's almost like what they did with the N3 before they released the second version.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Ositainklord(m): 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
Seyilome: pls o,what do u mean by 'slower on paper'? i maen on n7 thanks
Slower on paper mean the specs are lower than that of high end phones lyk s3, but it feels just as fast. its cos of it original android ics menu and not that nonsense touchwiz ui from samsung. I would advice EVERYONE to enjoy this fone.no dual core EVER goes for less dan 45k. d fone is sweet

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2013
Osita_inklord:
Slower on paper mean the specs are lower than that of high end phones lyk s3, but it feels just as fast. its cos of it original android ics menu and not that nonsense touchwiz ui from samsung. I would advice EVERYONE to enjoy this fone.no dual core EVER goes for less dan 45k. d fone is sweet
now i get u,thanks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dtkages(m): 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2013
My PES 12 has commentary nd it's 186Mb at 4shared.com my PES 11 has no commentary nd it is 49Mb.@ appxg.com for all android games or try andropalace.net bt i prefer appxg.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
Guys let's play COMPETITION on need for Speed add me samuelmark6@gmailcom oooo,
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2013
twicenoni: Guys let's play COMPETITION on need for Speed add me samuelmark6@gmailcom oooo,
And on ruzzle too
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dtkages(m): 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
My screen shots

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dtkages(m): 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2013
Screen shots

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by davidoisamoje: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
pls good people in the house who can help me sovle this low memory problem on n3 I have done every thing partition my sd card, rooted my phone, downloaded link2sd, I have done all I know and I can see the partition of my sd card with link2sd yet when I downlond app d phone memory will still go low pls pls people that have worked their own how did u guys do it pls.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2013
twicenoni: Guys let's play COMPETITION on need for Speed add me samuelmark6@gmailcom oooo,
just added you. accept let see what u got. whether u can smell the nitrous pumping out of my pagani nfs edition. grin
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by davidoisamoje: 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]pls I need u guys help those of u that have so many app on you n3 how d u incrace ur internal memory pls. And pls look at my post above
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
just added you. accept let see what u got. whether u can smell the nitrous pumping out of my pagani nfs edition. grin
Guy u be real most want with ur jaguar na wa oo lmao
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 12:00am On Feb 15, 2013
Pls ooo can brother in arms work on this n3 if yes Pls link me am missing that game
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by eherbal(m): 2:56am On Feb 15, 2013
dtkages: Screen shots
links please
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 15, 2013
twicenoni:
which nfs una dy play abeg , i wan join d competition
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 7:54am On Feb 15, 2013
But my own cant run fifa 12 even with air plane mode activated, I got it 4rm Pirate bay. Please is there any other source please?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 8:11am On Feb 15, 2013
veektorh: which nfs una dy play abeg , i wan join d competition
NFS most wanted
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 8:24am On Feb 15, 2013
veektorh: this cheat na for lappyvir fone?
yes oh thats what i wonna knw weather its to official activate ur sim card for unlimited,cus i knw someone who has full unlimited on his sim..used it for mnths nw..i go pm am to find out cus me need badly.only hope is nt the pc vpn ish
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 15, 2013
twicenoni:
NFS most wanted
please which site did u download urs
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 15, 2013
mr.drizzy:
yes oh thats what i wonna knw weather its to official activate ur sim card for unlimited,cus i knw someone who has full unlimited on his sim..used it for mnths nw..i go pm am to find out cus me need badly.only hope is nt the pc vpn ish

Since u knw som1 who uses it y not ask him

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Gospell(m): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2013
Seyilome: ok tanks,but i cant buy game o,buy ke
naija we too lyk 4re tinz oo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 9:40am On Feb 15, 2013
veektorh: please which site did u download urs
Check www.andropalace.net or check this trend from 45–60 u will see the link
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2013
twicenoni:
Check www.andropalace.net or check this trend from 45–60 u will see the link
tnx yo! Make i check
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by davidoisamoje: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2013
davidoisamoje: pls good people in the house who can help me sovle this low memory problem on n3 I have done every thing partition my sd card, rooted my phone, downloaded link2sd, I have done all I know and I can see the partition of my sd card with link2sd yet when I downlond app d phone memory will still go low pls pls people that have worked their own how did u guys do it pls.
pls can some help me with this
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2013
twicenoni:
grin chai! How we want take compete

Can u match up with my pagani nfs edition?

Or my panani GT

Or my Koeinigsegg

Or my Lamborghini Aventado

Or my mclaren

Am yet to unlock bugatti veyron soon

U go wound o hehe grin

Make una add me up at slydeece@yahoo.com let's hit the road

Please don't ask how to install this game on n3. I've never played it on n3. Ask those who got it to work. This shots are from my Samsung.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 15, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
grin chai! How we want take compete

Can u match up with my pagani nfs edition?

Dz game go make sense oh, make i rush go find way install am on my n3

Or my panani GT

Or my Koeinigsegg

Or my Lamborghini Aventado

Or my mclaren

Am yet to unlock bugatti veyron soon

U go wound o hehe grin

Make una add me up at slydeece@yahoo.com let's hit the road

Please don't ask how to install this game on n3. I've never played it on n3. Ask those who got it to work. This shots are from my Samsung.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2013
Hollaslyd, u're one hell of a bad-a.s.s gamer. I'm looking forward to challenging you once i get my phone. I like battling with my masters.....and i love defeating 'em !!!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (484) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing