Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,343 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (647158 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
ahahaha...cnt jst wait 4 tecn0 n13 t0 b released
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
hakuna e dn do na
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
HOLLASLYD: If you want pure HD, download
Wild Blood
Fifa12
Modern Combat 4, 3 only is compatible with n3
Nfs Most Wanted
Asphalt 7
Bards Tale
Nova 3
Dark Knight rises
Gangster Rio
Mass Effect
Dead Space
Real Racing 2
The gods
Justice League
Avengers Initiative
Amazing Spiderman
Adventure Of Tintin

I've played all and conquered all
downloaded 9 of them already. All saved on my pc. wild blood 1 and 2 currently downloading 12% left. time to search
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
deleo16: the only app problem on this pone is whatsapp i cant update and it will expire soon pls can Anybody help me out

just uninstall the whatapp you have installed and download and install the latest version.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Pstsmith(m): 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
Timsilver:
downloaded 9 of them already. All saved on my pc. wild blood 1 and 2 currently downloading 12% left. time to search
hehe bros. Are you for real?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
Timsilver:
When you're done with all those old games, try out 'Die Hard'. Made this year and inspired by the new blockbuster 'A good day to die hard'
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by seyizma(m): 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
please does this phone support adobe flash[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
hakunajay:

i dey tell. the guy toooooo dull

grin grin grin chai
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
MasterPDON: When you're done with all those old games, try out 'Die Hard'. Made this year and inspired by the new blockbuster 'A good day to die hard'
A 49mb game??
That Is a run game not adventure na. I've advanced to some levels before dropping the game.
Abeg keep downloading em gigabyte games and enjoy console graphics on ya Android device
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 12:03am On Feb 22, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
A 49mb game??
That Is a run game not adventure na. I've advanced to some levels before dropping the game.
Abeg keep downloading em gigabyte games and enjoy console graphics on ya Android device
yeah.....i wonder why gameloft decided not to make the HD game version
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 12:17am On Feb 22, 2013
hey hollaslyd, what about those hack-and-slash games??
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 1:04am On Feb 22, 2013
please help me oo those that are playing pes2012 i just downloaded mine nd move the 165mb file to obb nd den install the apk file but its asking for 180mb for additional download so if i click download it will bring this {the server is not available or validation of the files is not successful, please try again later} pls help what can i do to it?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by omotola1(m): 1:04am On Feb 22, 2013
twicenoni: [color=#006600][/color] os pawpaw, ram is egunfe, rom 50gig, glass elephant, camera 10½ MP
Walahi, lwkmd!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 1:11am On Feb 22, 2013
MasterPDON: When you're done with all those old games, try out 'Die Hard'. Made this year and inspired by the new blockbuster 'A good day to die hard'
not a fan of running games oh! I have x runner, Temple run, and one sgt chase game like that. all uninstalled.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 1:13am On Feb 22, 2013
Pstsmith: hehe bros. Are you for real?

lol! wild blood downloaded. The dark night in progress.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2013
Ohk wow..alot of stories and commends,really wonna use this means to commend techno for bringing the most unique fone of its price range,its simply amazing..now back to my question..pls can anyone list out some cool apps for me..and also is there any tv app,jst like how symbian and bb has spdtv..thanks and what stations are u to benefit,games don tre me small
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dragnet: 8:33am On Feb 22, 2013
anybody played fl commando?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 22, 2013
any HD airfighter game for andriod?.. i love cruising them jets... anyone on andriod?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by MasterPDON: 9:34am On Feb 22, 2013
marshpearl: any HD airfighter game for andriod?.. i love cruising them jets... anyone on andriod?
Check out 'Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X'
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Daraplato(m): 9:57am On Feb 22, 2013
Guys, can games be sent from one techno N3 to another through bluetooth or any other means?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by starlightRR(m): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2013
Daraplato: Guys, can games be sent from one techno N3 to another through bluetooth or any other means?
you can use FAST FILE TRANSFER....with it you can transfer files through wireless at the rate of 3mbps

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Daraplato(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2013
Guys use these games dey jolli and enjoy: Back stab
Samurai II : Vengeance
Final fantasy III
Dead Space
Virtua Tennis
Agent Dash
Temple run 2
Arcane Legends
Blazing star
Blood and glory: Legend
Eufloria HD
Far Cry 3
Ski challenge 13
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by simon2x1: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2013
Timsilver:

just uninstall the whatapp you have installed and download and install the latest version.
Timsilver I also have same issue on my N3 pls don't be offended I hope that if I uninstall the old version and I try to download the newest version hope it won't tell me "the newest version is not compatible with my phone coz that's the messege I get when I want to upgrade from playstore.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Berryman: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2013
Try x-plane, chaos and air navy fighters
marshpearl: any HD airfighter game for andriod?.. i love cruising them jets... anyone on andriod?
Try x-plane, chaos and air navy fighters
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Daraplato(m): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2013
simon2x1:
Timsilver I also have same issue on my N3 pls don't be offended I hope that if I uninstall the old version and I try to download the newest version hope it won't tell me "the newest version is not compatible with my phone coz that's the messege I get when I want to upgrade from playstore.
Try getting ur whatsapp from any other site from whatsapp.com or google store. Get the one that has been modded at
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2013
simon2x1:
download from aptoide store and install.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2013
Daraplato: Guys use these games dey jolli and enjoy: Back stab
Samurai II : Vengeance
Final fantasy III
Dead Space
Virtua Tennis
Agent Dash
Temple run 2
Arcane Legends
Blazing star
Blood and glory: Legend
Eufloria HD
Far Cry 3
Ski challenge 13
abeg link to samurai 2. My utorrent search no see anything.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
I downloaded Asphalt 7 apk file with my BB and transfer †☺ my n3. When I launched it, it load d initial gameloft screen and request for license verification after which it exit and show d home screen. I have downloaded apitode and ucbrowser with dis method. What next should I do? Please I hav nt been enjoying my phone for gaming.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Defaramade(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
seyizma: please does this phone support adobe flash[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
Yes it does, I downloaded it with uc browser and am really enjoying it, I use it to watch online videos, play online games.., u can use the Adobe Flash player plug in with uc browser, opera mobile and the default android browser
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Defaramade(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
seyizma: please does this phone support adobe flash[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Defaramade(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
Guys u can add me in d pes 2012 community, my username is is defaramade and email is defaramade@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (484) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.