Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,041 members, 7,866,940 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (649019 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
Olamyyde:
somebody pls tell me na lie, dis ur news almost gave me an heart attack, n3 don almost finish 4 market? Pls tell me na joke ooooo becos i wan buy my own 4 april. I don save 10k now oooo, and have already made preparation 4 d fone. Ive been following dis thread since january and i have gone too far to be disappointed. Someone shud pls advice me, shud i buy d fone now and do they sell d fone 4 12k anywhere in computer village? I need responses pls ooooooo

Yes check airtel office in c.villa its 12k with airtel sim
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
veektorh: Mehn I need to upgrade my DrOid vpn and I can't seem to Find HollaSyd, is there any other reseller here,
call his number or send him PM.......
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
I must buy my n7 2mao ooo cant just wait to get it from microstation oo grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
jakesund: omg guys I'm a guru a nerd a. . . before i start shouting i wanna first thank nairaland mods for banning me from this section when i tired to post an alternative to droidvpn. . .mods please unban MARSHPEARL cuz i had to borrow a friends id to post my findings to my loyal tecno brothers in this section. . .guys i have finally found a fix for the gps problem on n3 . . .all you need is a gps widget or you can use your dx battery saver to switch on your gps then run to google play and download gps fix. . .and Viola your gps will stop messing up like messi and start acting up like ronaldo (no offence intended). . .then for the alternative of driodvpn just search solidvpn for android and google should refer you to the site please make sure u request for a trial account to see if it works for you before paying the #600 premium fee .i remain your loyal tecno brov MARSHPEARL
@seyilome thanks for the contract killer 2 zombie I'm enjoying the game. .
on love guys..
welcome brother, thank you too for help u have rendered, up MARSHPEARL
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by NEROSKY(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
twicenoni: I must buy my n7 2mao ooo cant just wait to get it from microstation oo grin

Hey, i can give u address wer u can get it 4 #26,500 Near there.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lat4real: 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
Pls who is using chainfire 3D. Pls guide me How you did it ooo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by seyizma(m): 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
Please where i fit download games with sd data .most of the ones i already downloaded r asking me to download more component
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Youngpo413: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
Pls,I just bought a new tecno n3 today,it seems to be running,many apps at the same time,pls how can i manage my apps,its consuming my data,pls help.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Youngpo413: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
pls how do I exit my opera mini in my n3?

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by NEROSKY(m): 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
ibietela2: Will be getting N3 by tomorow. I just hope it can serve my needs as a blogger. After 3 months of following this thread. As any blogger tried it?
I use it to update, just need to use PC to put featured image
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by NEROSKY(m): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
W3xy1: hw can i stop airtel frm sending me text 1010 to 1010 . the msg is so annoying everytime on my n3

Meself tire o! I no no wen beta message enter.. I call them, dem dey talk rubbish!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by NEROSKY(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
[size=19pt]abeg house, can i share games or app to other tecno android, like RF 2012, (real football, 399mb) ragging thunder, etc. [/size]
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Mafia4life(m): 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
Wahala. Too many novice of Android here. Too many how-to.
At all newbies, You can never be comfortable with your data without rooting your phone. You need "firewalls"...
You have two ways to kill running apps on N3. Simply press the home key for long nd clear recent application. Or u use the optimize widget on the home screen ( Dx saver).
Never you turn ON your 3G whereas you are not downloading heavy file. Always use edge. USE 3G only for downloads, streaming, uploads or VoIP/Video calls.
I must confess, no fellow here geek or no geek can boast of super battery on android. The highest android phone with wow battery is this Tecno N3.
NOTE: To all newbies of Andy the robot. You will or you must hate Android esp tecno n3 if you start using it the way it came. Give your phone for a work over to gurus so that they will cut the cake to your taste.

At first, typing with the inbuilt keypad is a nightmare. I wonder how novies will manage to pass through the stress of this device...
All this how-to will not assist you cause the answers requires some Android knowledge
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
NEROSKY:

Hey, i can give u address wer u can get it 4 #26,500 Near there.

Ok guy give address abeg
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dtkages(m): 12:00am On Feb 28, 2013
Plz who has fifa12 on hia n3
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 12:03am On Feb 28, 2013
Young po413: Pls,I just bought a new tecno n3 today,it seems to be running,many apps at the same time,pls how can i manage my apps,its consuming my data,pls help.

Root it nd download droidwall in playstore to block all apps that u dont want them to use ur data
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lat4real: 12:13am On Feb 28, 2013
lat4real: Pls who is using chainfire 3D. Pls guide me How you did it ooo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 28, 2013
Mafia4life: Wahala. Too many novice of Android here. Too many how-to.
At all newbies, You can never be comfortable with your data without rooting your phone. You need "firewalls"...
You have two ways to kill running apps on N3. Simply press the home key for long nd clear recent application. Or u use the optimize widget on the home screen ( Dx saver).
Never you turn ON your 3G whereas you are not downloading heavy file. Always use edge. USE 3G only for downloads, streaming, uploads or VoIP/Video calls.
I must confess, no fellow here geek or no geek can boast of super battery on android. The highest android phone with wow battery is this Tecno N3.
NOTE: To all newbies of Andy the robot. You will or you must hate Android esp tecno n3 if you start using it the way it came. Give your phone for a work over to gurus so that they will cut the cake to your taste.

At first, typing with the inbuilt keypad is a nightmare. I wonder how novies will manage to pass through the stress of this device...
All this how-to will not assist you cause the answers requires some Android knowledge

This is actually funny to me , buh you're just right
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hafoe: 1:00am On Feb 28, 2013
NEROSKY:

Meself tire o! I no no wen beta message enter.. I call them, dem dey talk rubbish!
I had the same problem until one guy at Airtel Ibadan adjusted the settings on the phone. Try a good Airtel center
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by seyizma(m): 1:03am On Feb 28, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]pls link for games wt sd data
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 1:13am On Feb 28, 2013
jakesund:

brov that's the internal memory not the ram. . long press the home button it'll bring up an option to either manage running applications or clear recent applications ..click on manage running applications. .you'll see four tabs DOWNLOADED, All, on SD CARD AND RUNNING. . .CLICK ON RUNNING AND IT'LL SHOW YOU THE RAM OF YOUR PHONE at the bottom of your screen.
enjoy..

Mine is 200
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dragnet: 2:54am On Feb 28, 2013
jakesund: omg guys I'm a guru a nerd a. . . before i start shouting i wanna first thank nairaland mods for banning me from this section when i tired to post an alternative to droidvpn. . .mods please unban MARSHPEARL cuz i had to borrow a friends id to post my findings to my loyal tecno brothers in this section. . .guys i have finally found a fix for the gps problem on n3 . . .all you need is a gps widget or you can use your dx battery saver to switch on your gps then run to google play and download gps fix. . .and Viola your gps will stop messing up like messi and start acting up like ronaldo (no offence intended). . .then for the alternative of driodvpn just search solidvpn for android and google should refer you to the site please make sure u request for a trial account to see if it works for you before paying the #600 premium fee .i remain your loyal tecno brov MARSHPEARL
@seyilome thanks for the contract killer 2 zombie I'm enjoying the game. .
on love guys..
unbanned....
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Olamyyde(m): 4:01am On Feb 28, 2013
twicenoni:

Yes check airtel office in c.villa its 12k with airtel sim
thanks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 6:37am On Feb 28, 2013
Olamyyde:
thanks

My pleasure
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 28, 2013
dragnet: unbanned....

bless you. . I'm so grateful. .
guys I'm back
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 28, 2013
omotola1:
I did what you said, but my gps wasn't fixed. What can be the problem?

make sure you use a gps switch widget to toggle your gps on and off.. cuz the in built switch doesn't seem to be capable of turning the gps on
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by omotola1(m): 7:08am On Feb 28, 2013
marshpearl:

make sure you use a gps switch widget to toggle your gps on and off.. cuz the in built switch doesn't seem to be capable of turning the gps on
Yeah I did that and it asked me to use wireless network.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 7:33am On Feb 28, 2013
Mafia4life: Wahala. Too many novice of Android here. Too many how-to.

. U are absolutely right, I have bin managing d device with my Computer knowledge.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 7:41am On Feb 28, 2013
Android Gurus in d house (Brainerx and Co.) Please I need step by step guide on how to successfully use Links2sd without moving system file. And how to solve d low internal memory problem once and for all. I have successfully rooted my phone, can it be unrooted. I know most of dis wud av bin answered in d thread, but kindly help me on dis. Thanks.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by omotola1(m): 8:00am On Feb 28, 2013
edrys: Android Gurus in d house (Brainerx and Co.) Please I need step by step guide on how to successfully use Links2sd without moving system file. And how to solve d low internal memory problem once and for all. I have successfully rooted my phone, can it be unrooted. I know most of dis wud av bin answered in d thread, but kindly help me on dis. Thanks.
Aha... Unroot for what? Lolz.... You dey fear ni? Man, if you don’t have complete dominion over your Android device, then you are yet to start using Android.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2013
How can i get free wifi? This game is asking for wireless network... And i need link to PES AND GTA 3
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chygoz3(m): 8:27am On Feb 28, 2013
edrys: Android Gurus in d house (Brainerx and Co.) Please I need step by step guide on how to successfully use Links2sd without moving system file. And how to solve d low internal memory problem once and for all. I have successfully rooted my phone, can it be unrooted. I know most of dis wud av bin answered in d thread, but kindly help me on dis. Thanks.
check here for detailed guide http://yourinfotechguide.com/2013/02/how-to-free-up-internal-memory-on-your.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (484) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.