Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

As A Guy Can U Date And Marry A Woman Who Is 3yrs Older Than You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / As A Guy Can U Date And Marry A Woman Who Is 3yrs Older Than You (699 Views)

I Need A Serious Lady, To Meet, Love And Marry / I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! / Can U Date And Marry Ur Age Mate: Nid Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy Can U Date And Marry A Woman Who Is 3yrs Older Than You by chiboy1928(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hmm let me share these with u guys,a friend of mine is dating a lady and the guys is 29 while the lady is 32 they both love eachorda but according to the guy,it seem the lady tend to love the guy morethan than the guy do,rite now they are planning on gettin married and in a very deep serious relationship but the guys is bothred about the age,hope u no ladies get older more than guys so dis is the problem of the guy,but the lady is herself doesn't seem to care if she is older than the guy or not,she want the relationship to keep on flowing,hmm rite nw the guy is confused weather to quit the relationship considering the age,and the lady herself said if the guy eventualy quit the relationship she is going to commit murder and her blood will be on the guys head and the lady family are also aware of the relationship,btw the both of them,rite nw my friend is confused and don't no wat to do pls ur advice is needed.
Re: As A Guy Can U Date And Marry A Woman Who Is 3yrs Older Than You by chukwuinya: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
what realy do u want in marriage?if it is what i think it should be(companionship) then age shouldnt be a barrier,common be urself n know what u want n dont shed an innocent blood.good luck
Re: As A Guy Can U Date And Marry A Woman Who Is 3yrs Older Than You by delaruh(m): 12:14am On Dec 12, 2012
I don't see anything wrong in a guy marrying someone older if LOVE is involved as long as the love the girl is giving is not conditional based on fact that she might be despirate to get someone to marry to.....from my opinion I can go ahead and marry an older lady if I search within mysef and see no reason but LOVE
Re: As A Guy Can U Date And Marry A Woman Who Is 3yrs Older Than You by chilebe: 12:42am On Dec 12, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: As A Guy Can U Date And Marry A Woman Who Is 3yrs Older Than You by chilebe: 12:42am On Dec 12, 2012
shocked shocked :oguy you are just rong go for it no time

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Female / Male Friend In Abuja / To Members Of The Hood / Single Men !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.