Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

What Can God Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can God Do? (735 Views)

If Jesus Is Called The Son Of God, Do You Think That Makes Him God? / Why Did God Do These Things? Inviting Reyginus And Any Other Interested Parties / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can God Do? by advocate666: 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
Christians and other godly people. Please tell me one verifiable thing that god can do. Just one. Only one.
Re: What Can God Do? by k2039: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
Miracles, raising the dead etc

1 Like

Re: What Can God Do? by advocate666: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
One thing we can verify.
We need to be able to verify this.
Re: What Can God Do? by Todaynatoday: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
First, I have to know your end-game.
Re: What Can God Do? by chukwuinya: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
why not ask my God that question and see what the response will be
Re: What Can God Do? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
God can shut u up.

1 Like

Re: What Can God Do? by Sweetnecta: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
God Almighty can do what He wills.
Re: What Can God Do? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
Advocate what happened to our thread?
Re: What Can God Do? by advocate666: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
Reyginus: Advocate what happened to our thread?

You got spanked was what happened.
Re: What Can God Do? by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 10, 2012
advocate666:

You got spanked was what happened.
Lololol. If by 'spanked' you mean your arguements were below my intellect, I agree.
Re: What Can God Do? by wiegraf: 12:58am On Dec 10, 2012
I see admonishment, I don't see any responses...
Re: What Can God Do? by UyiIredia(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
wiegraf: I see admonishment, I don't see any responses...

Was there even a question. I mean a honest one.
Re: What Can God Do? by advocate666: 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

Was there even a question. I mean a honest one.

There was a request. One which is a sort of a challenge to you and your god.
I know you hate challenges and when cornered claim that the purpose does not fit your thinking or that it was dishonest.
Admit that your god is as useless as a monkey fart or tell us one thing we can verify that he will do.
Re: What Can God Do? by UyiIredia(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2012
advocate666:

There was a request.

And was the request a honest one.

advocate666: One which is a sort of a challenge to you and your god.

A challenge and not a request. By your own word you've betrayed your intent. Which is not to very what God can do but to once again forward atheist thinking. BTW what's with atheists and this 'your God' chant. God is big enough for everyone so stop talking about Him as if he is my personal property.

advocate666: I know you hate challenges and when cornered claim that the purpose does not fit your thinking or that it was dishonest.

On the contrary I love challenges. Not when they are disguised as harmless requests.

advocate666: Admit that your god is as useless as a monkey fart or tell us one thing we can verify that he will do.

He created the universe. We can infer this through the verifiable fact that things are created by other living things (in particular humans). Nuff said.
Re: What Can God Do? by advocate666: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

And was the request a honest one.

A challenge and not a request. By your own word you've betrayed your intent. Which is not to very what God can do but to once again forward atheist thinking. BTW what's with atheists and this 'your God' chant. God is big enough for everyone so stop talking about Him as if he is my personal property.

On the contrary I love challenges. Not when they are disguised as harmless requests.

He created the universe. We can infer this through the verifiable fact that things are created by other living things (in particular humans). Nuff said.

LOL. grin grin You people are very predictable.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Bible Study Devotional? / Have You Ever Seen Things Before They Happen? / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Friday 15th March 2013 Down, Not Out By Pastor E. A.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.