Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

The Day You Will Never Forget - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Day You Will Never Forget (498 Views)

Ladies, Do You Lose Appetite The First Day You Start Yr Period? / Photo Of The Day: You Wouldn't Believe What This Girl Did / The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day You Will Never Forget by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
Mostly pun intended shaa, but we won't mind some sad ones too.

So keep 'em coming guys....
Re: The Day You Will Never Forget by k2039: 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
The day, the director of SIWES told me my IT wont be approved.

Also the day I got saved.
Re: The Day You Will Never Forget by dopeJemi: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
d day I got embarrassed by an illiterate gurL

She tot I was hitting on her n she started shouting on d top of her Lungs in pubLic n her ugLy friends were watching

N d Luck I had was dat d gurL I was admiring just Left d pLace
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Day You Will Never Forget by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 10, 2012
dopeJemi: d day I got embarrassed by an illiterate gurL

She tot I was hitting on her n [b]she started shouting on d top of her Lungs in pubLic n her ugLy friends were watching

N d Luck I had was dat d gurL I was admiring just Left d pLace[/b] cheesy
haha, that really cracked me up!
BTW, what were you really with her that made her feel that way?
Re: The Day You Will Never Forget by dopeJemi: 7:33am On Dec 10, 2012
No oh

She tot I was hitting on her because my friend n I were taLking abt d ugLy n beautifuL gurLz in d pLace, so we counted her among d beautifuL ones dou she wasn't n she was oLder dan Me, so dah actualLy made her feeL I was hitting on her

A big ilLiterate she was I swear

(1) (Reply)

Has Your World Ended?yur Tots Abt D Mayans / In Ghana: 200 Nigerians Will Spend Yuletide In Jail / Why The World Did Not End On 21:12:12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.