Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. (8687 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. by Olaolufred(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
rexfada: Why is the Governor so sure of her release in the next 24hrs, did he orchestrate the kidnap? #JustAsking

May be the governor needs more billions.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. by ypzilanti: 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2012
If he does not know the kidnappers, how can he say when they will be captured? Stuuupppid declaration. Nonsense bravado.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. by onatisi(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
he is sure becos he knows they hve met the conditions of the kidnappers.so they re only awaiting their packge
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. by eikeem(m): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
These governors and their utterances! Is he hoping to score cheap political points by ensuring that the poor woman was rescued in 24 hours?
Why didn't he give the same directive when his relative was kidnapped? And if he did,did it work?
Is NOI's mum the only kidnapped person in the state right now?
And I'm beginning to think that these politicians' definition of '24 hours' is different from mine cos Bola Ige's killers have not been found,and nobody has come out to tell us that the 24-hour ultimatum given the security operatives has expired! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. by klax(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2012
I think the poster of this thread need to make a little adjustment I seems dont understand what a heel is the meaning of "The "COORDINATOR" economic and finance minister means please is Coordinator now a rank or title?

As per her mum that was kidnapped I wish they would rescue her on time because I dont see reason for kidnapping this old woman and I sincerely dont understand all these sort of kidnaping menace that has refused to fade away in Nigeria till date. In the other hand now is the mother of Iweala and the governor was given 24 hours ultimatum for her rescue so if she was to be a common citizen would such order be given? That is the big question.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. by ignis: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2012
ode remo: lwkmd. didnt obj said same when bola ige was killed, police said same when dipo dina was killed and many more.
i await the next 23hrs with hope and despair.
The governor is talking with confidence. Lets give him the benefit of doubt.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. by Kzinne: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2012
solomon111: I declined a local govt chairman position.
:-)D
rubbish. Ur mates are there refusing governorship offers, u're sittin there blabbing
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. by nagoma(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
drnoel: Wonderful news, so it means Ngozi stepped on toes bigger than her own. How many other governors are in the know-how. But would this teach her a lesson in the future to thread carefully? Men, Nigeria is really a very stupid country..

Thanks , but the word is "tread" not thread . Thank you.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. by lasgidy: 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
I feel for the old woman. We should all join hands and pray for her seft in d hands of those animals am most concerned about the shock even after she has bee released.I do pray she is not hypertensive.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. by mamagee3(f): 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
What is Nigeria turning into?

How can they kidnap an old woman? heartless!!!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
ndu_chucks: It appears that Uduaghan has more than an intimate knowledge of the whereabouts of the kidnappers. Police should start quizzing him and his aides to determine just how much they know about kidnapping in the region.

I believe the federal and state governments know more than they are telling us,has anyone forgotten how Osisikankwu was captured by army SWAT team in a flash meanwhile he had terrorized the city for weeks and months.
How did the authorities know the exact location in the bush where he was hidden?
These people are well known to them
They are often their foot soldiers too when needed.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
with the Delta State Gov involved in victim recovery I am suspicious.. he could offer $2 billion and get $1billion kick-back needed to demolish that mole hill.. let us watch as it unfolds.. I hope the latest spate of high-profile kidnappings will teach our public officers the impact of their actions on poverty/corruption..
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. by cantell(m): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
mama-gee:
What is Nigeria turning into?

How can they kidnap an old woman? heartless!!!

Would it have made any difference if they kidnapped someone who's younger?
They're the ones that turned Nigeria into what it is now.
When she was busy looting, mismanaging public funds and making life terrible for Nigerians, it never crossed her mind that it might be her turn one day.
I just pity the poor mother. She's suffering for the sins of her daughter.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. by kinguwem: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
Unless security is built around the common man, a community is not safe. Presently, security is built around eminent persons, but then are they safe?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. by DCONE1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
This guys should release the fineA.R.S.E minister mother oooh....bone,im not smiling no jokes
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. by oderemo(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
ode remo: lwkmd. didnt obj said same when bola ige was killed, police said same when dipo dina was killed and many more.
i await the next 23hrs with hope and despair.

The governor is talking with confidence. Lets give him the benefit of doubt.
NOW AM LAUGHING WITH GARRRRI FULLL MY MOUTH.
24 hrs don pass oh
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. by Kelvinsonelly: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
High level of Kidnapin and Robbery etc are products of bad government. Dey should all feel d heat. Mtsheeeeeeew!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. by Akiika: 11:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
Crazy country, stupid people!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. by sanusimuslim: 12:43am On Dec 11, 2012
Yeye governor go and rescue her you are all the same. You that can not give the detail of high profile of kidnapping in your state and you are given order of rescue that yeye minister's mother shame on you. Oga governor
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. by Toppiano(m): 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
Rescue Mission Season 1...grab your copy now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Will Be Rescued In 24 Hours – Uduaghan. by freakcin: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
More than 24 hrs and no rescue! Uduaghan, not a man of his words. . . should resign with immediate effect! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima Visits Survivors Of Rann Tragedy (Photos) / The Oba of Lagos pubclicly disgraces the Ooni of Ife in Lagos (Video) / APC Congress: Kano Chairman Returned, Governor Amosun’s SA Elected In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.