Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine (16126 Views)

Annie Idibia On The Cover Of TW Magazine Valentine Edition. / Iyanya Is Red Sheet Magazine’s “Sexiest Man Alive” With Annie Macaulay-Idibia! / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Covers Red Sheet Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by IBROHIM: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2012
safarigirl: Annie's hair has grabbed my attention, it seems like it's hidden her face. Don't like it. As for Iyanya...at least his being brief isn't obvious.

@Safarigirl, you are very beautiful. I must confess!
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by tinuolababy(f): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
kalv_in: First to comment..wat do I get?

BAN
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by Freshbabe(f): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
Why all the bashing about how they look? Is it really necessary? There's a lot to be said about people who constantly put others down. In a nutshell, We should learn to appreciate our own.
Here we see people buy magazines because Tyler Perry is on the cover or because Halle Berry is on the cover. At the end of the day they are all celebrities who needs to be encouraged when they appear on any spread. These are our celebrities we should encourage and appreciate them instead of constantly pulling them down with negative words.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
inyaya is now on d track dis days, well is his time .. pretty Annie .. love her hair.......
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by demelza: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sexiest man alive for where?
When did Ikot Ekpene become the whole Nigeria?
gbosaa: I was going to shout..thought the topic was Inyanya and tuface wife covered themselves with bed sheet.
ROTFL! Oga u no well
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by braine(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2012
Am I the only one who's seeing "Iyanya the sexiest man alive"?? undecided I wonder how they define "sexy".
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by UyiIredia(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sexiest man alive my a$s. The editor of the mag no get sense.
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by Akshow: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
4direct:
Thats Mexican 030A weavon... dont you dig??
I'm a guy. All i can see is a bushy mess. Huge turn for me
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by koolg: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ada Nri1: Ok, so what should we do about it. you would think MRS IDIBIA should be feeling very tired now, after the emotional, physical and .... Battle to land Don Juan IDIBIA lipsrsealed

10likes for this your comment grin

Bur at least she don win. Her god is alive as she said when tuface proposed.

And don't be so sure 2baba fit don scatter her dada back stage just befor the picture grin
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by touchmehard: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
But why is Mrs Tuface's left hand (the one with the ring) looking weird like an old woman's own?
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2012
Akshow: madam idibia wish kain bushy hair be this one na?
ITS FYN, abi are u jealous?
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
Akshow: madam idibia wish kain bushy hair be this one na?
lol...buh its beautiful anyway.
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
Akshow: I'm a guy. All i can see is a bushy mess. Huge turn for me
turn off or turn on,which one abeg?lol
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by butterflyy(f): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
Who said Iyanya is sexy, make e shift Jor. He no even fine cha cha. Annie that pic is wow, u look classy n sassy, keep it up.
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by butterflyy(f): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2012
Freshbabe: Why all the bashing about how they look? Is it really necessary? There's a lot to be said about people who constantly put others down. In a nutshell, We should learn to appreciate our own.
Here we see people buy magazines because Tyler Perry is on the cover or because Halle Berry is on the cover. At the end of the day they are all celebrities who needs to be encouraged when they appear on any spread. These are our celebrities we should encourage and appreciate them instead of constantly pulling them down with negative words.
Ezigbo mmadu, make i hear word Jor.
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by hizaya61(m): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
how do this pix give me one bag of rice, 5 liters of groundnut oil, 200g of tomato paste can, half carton of turkey lap and one hundred thousand naira for Xmas
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by blackboi(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
jjeeff: Plz sir what do u mean.
exactly what you read shocked
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by annastacie: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
nice pix
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by ojoko1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
[quote author=gbosaa]I was going to shout..thought the topic was Inyanya and tuface wife covered themselves with bed sheet.[/quote

Redirect ur thinking..
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by mamagee3(f): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
They look good!!!
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by Jeff148(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2012
Iyanya the waist wantter! done wit Nelson nw tonto....Ashi!!
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
This gal try sha. 2face won't change. There will be another who will soon come out dat she's preggy. Just hope she won't say HAD I KNOWN 1day
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by Ivynwa(f): 12:55am On Dec 12, 2012
Now I am not trying to bring Annie down in any way, I do like to compliment and most times sees more positive than negative. It's not really about her but about the picture and how it would have been improved on. They have us seeing only some Diana Rossy over-blown-hair that covered a greater part of the magazine (note that blown up curls is my signature but not that overly blown). It would have been a lovelier picture if she were standing and showing off some feminine curves. The way the hair and the top part of the dress merged in colour made it impossible to see where the hair ended and that added length and infinity to the hair--lol.

The facial expression isn't fantastic especially the mouth/lip region. She is a beautiful lady and I am sure they can get a better looking picture out of her as sweetly dressed as she is. If I were her I would have taken many snapshots and chosen the best out of them, hey I don't ever like anybody seeing a picture of me in which I am not looking as good as I want to look.

Her make-up is nice, her eye region looks very beautiful wetty wetty and lovely.
Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by Ivynwa(f): 2:58am On Dec 12, 2012
Her facial expression in this picture that (Linda put up today) is more beautiful than the one on the magazine cover.

Re: Iyanya And Annie Idibia On The Cover Of Red Sheet Magazine by asagal(f): 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2013
luv u Annie, ure so pwetty!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Hair / Caps With Sunglasses: Cool? / Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.