Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

HOT Tips To Increase Website Traffic:(nigeria) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / HOT Tips To Increase Website Traffic:(nigeria) (2665 Views)

Website Traffic For Your Business / Learn 30 Ways To Get FREE Website Traffic In 30 Minutes Or Less Free / Hot Tips For The Internet Marketing Newbie For Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOT Tips To Increase Website Traffic:(nigeria) by expert101(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ways to Generate Traffic for Websites

Tip #1

Getting those keywords in place is what is really crucial for a website to pull in as much traffic as it can. To that purpose you need to optimize your site through search engine optimization. It means you search about what is being researched on the Internet. Based on that search, have content on your website. That really helps in adding traffic to the website. This is perhaps the most basic thing to do to increase the traffic, and will lead to website promotion.

Tip #2

One really effective tip to increase traffic on your website, is to put RSS feeds on your website. RSS feeds help people interact with the website. What it does is it provides summaries of web content in a simple format, available through an RSS feed reader, mainly or may be with the help of some browsers. It will tell the visitors about what is new on the website without them having to actually visit the website.

Tip #3

What are social networking sites for? To make contacts, share things, advertize, and publicize! So make use of them to share your website through either Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon or the likes to increase web traffic on your site. Social networking sites give you a great opportunity to reach out to a large number of people. You would obviously need to target the popular topics and also follow and get in touch with those who are dealing with the same topics.

Tip #4

Getting your website listed in all the major web directories is another way to increase traffic flow to your website. Tips related to this one include that you submit your website to all the major web directories. Traffic is generated to a particular website straight from the directories. This enhances the traffic and popularity of the website. This is one of the best ways when it comes to generating web traffic.

Tip #5

Think about how long would the visitors settle on your website, rather than how many. That indirectly means working on areas which will make people do that. It could be interesting videos, articles, interactive games and so on.

Tip #6

As mentioned earlier, creating links with other sites and people with related websites or complimentary websites, can prove to be really effective. Okay, the results might not be Schumacher style fast, but slowly and steadily it can work when the traffic on the websites linked on yours, increases. Hopefully, they would also return the favor by linking your site. Consider this one amongst different, yet sometimes effective, website promotion ideas.

Tip #7

An online contest is another way to increase traffic flow. Tips in this regard involve essay contest, short essays, quizzes and stuff. The winners get a simple gift card, and these can be announced and declared on the social networking sites, to obtain maximum web traffic. Once it is on a social networking site, then there is no stopping the traffic to your website.

A few other tips include, getting connected with all those websites, links, blogs, discussion boards and chat rooms which are related to your topic and niche. Also check out the top visited websites. You can also write an article on an Internet article directory and give a link of your website after the article.

See? It is not very difficult to increase the traffic flow to your website, is it? Tips which have been mentioned earlier can be followed with discretion and patience! You can come up with your own ideas by thinking of what you as a ‘netizen’ want in a website! Here is where I log out and leave you to implement these tips!

By ROVALINK MEDIA

Re: HOT Tips To Increase Website Traffic:(nigeria) by jelly456: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2013
Ways to increase your website traffic.
1.Social networking
2.Exchange Links
3.Submit Your Website To Search Engines
4.Post Contents At Regular Intervals
5.Submit Quality Contents.
These are all help to improve your website page rank for free.If you need to promote your website within short time period,paid seo service is the best solution.If you need reliable seo service provider visit XnYnZ.com Here they will improve your page rank through keyword Generator.Initially my website also got low page rank.I bought seo service from this site.Now my website got good page rank.I like their services.So only i would recommend this way.I hope it will be very useful to you.

2 Likes

Re: HOT Tips To Increase Website Traffic:(nigeria) by Edd1e(m): 1:13am On Oct 17, 2013
Re: HOT Tips To Increase Website Traffic:(nigeria) by RAKLAS(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2015
I own a download site please click to view www.wapblade.com
Re: HOT Tips To Increase Website Traffic:(nigeria) by Godmother(f): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bloggers are you struggling to get traffic daily? Join this Facebook group for bloggers to share as many blog posts as you want daily

Bloggers Help World

Share now!

(1) (Reply)

Acrylic Lectern/pulpit Available For Sale For Just NGN165,000 / Foshan Sourcing Agent, Foshan Interpreter, Guangzhou Interpreter In China / CHEAPEST MTN, ETISALAT DATA @ 1GIG (MTN) = #1200, 1GIG (ETISALAT) = #1200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.