Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,310 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

As A Graduate Of Educational Management And Planning.where Can I Work? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As A Graduate Of Educational Management And Planning.where Can I Work? (4371 Views)

As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? / Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. / Experienced It Finance And Planning Manager Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Graduate Of Educational Management And Planning.where Can I Work? by esunnex: 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
as a graduate of Educational management and planning.where can i work or be employ?
Re: As A Graduate Of Educational Management And Planning.where Can I Work? by Emusan(m): 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hw did u get d certificate
Re: As A Graduate Of Educational Management And Planning.where Can I Work? by esunnex: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2012
@emusan eksu nw
Re: As A Graduate Of Educational Management And Planning.where Can I Work? by sucrecandy(m): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
esunnex: @emusan eksu nw
This is what he meant, "Did u suddenly stumble into the certificate ør perhaps pick it up the floor around ojuelegba that u don't know what to do with it And FYI, that's Sarcasm.
Re: As A Graduate Of Educational Management And Planning.where Can I Work? by sneak3(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
Highway...
Re: As A Graduate Of Educational Management And Planning.where Can I Work? by esunnex: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
i worked 4 it offcus
Re: As A Graduate Of Educational Management And Planning.where Can I Work? by xandy84: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
Funny question with funny reply.... I studied Educational Administration in Unilag.... With such degree, the sky is your beginning if you can make things happen for yourself but if not, you might just be another half barked naija grad... Best bro
Re: As A Graduate Of Educational Management And Planning.where Can I Work? by esunnex: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
@xandy u no people belive dat so far u graduate wit (B e.d)u must be a teacher.wia can i work apart from teaching job?
Re: As A Graduate Of Educational Management And Planning.where Can I Work? by Mustiboy(m): 8:10pm On May 31, 2017
esunnex:
as a graduate of Educational management and planning.where can i work or be employ?
pls would you advice me to study educational management? what are my chances of getting a job?
and you sir, as a person, what are you currently doing for a living?
Re: As A Graduate Of Educational Management And Planning.where Can I Work? by prettysassygirl(f): 6:35am On Jun 01, 2017
See question, where Else if not anything that pertains to teaching
Re: As A Graduate Of Educational Management And Planning.where Can I Work? by Welcomme: 7:52am On Jun 01, 2017
esunnex:
@xandy u no people belive dat so far u graduate wit (B e.d)u must be a teacher.wia can i work apart from teaching job?
Are u sure u are a graduate? How old are u? Cuz u sound like a confused person.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ola-kleen Holdings Ltd Interview Invitation / Between Nscdc And Non Teaching Staff At Federal University / I Got A Job Invite From Noemdek Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.