Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Pls Save My Career And Life Frrom A Formatted Flash Drive - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Save My Career And Life Frrom A Formatted Flash Drive (1038 Views)

VERY URGENTLY: Please, How Can I Know If A Laptop Has Been Formatted Before? / Urgent! I Formatted My Laptop! Can I Ever Recover The Files?! / Ooops! i formatted my hard drive ( Resolved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Save My Career And Life Frrom A Formatted Flash Drive by davodyguy: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2012
earlier this evening, i mistakenly formatted my flash and all my documents for the past 15 years was deleted. i removed the flash and shut down the system. started it again, inserted the flash and it was still empty.

pls im begging anyone to pls help save my life, career and job. pls what can i do? computer wizard and guru save my life i beg u.

pls help. without that flash, im gone. pls help
Re: Pls Save My Career And Life Frrom A Formatted Flash Drive by davodyguy: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
help
Re: Pls Save My Career And Life Frrom A Formatted Flash Drive by abes(m): 7:36am On Dec 11, 2012
Try Recuva, best of luck.

You need to start saving your files online for this type of eventuality, I recommend Dropbox for your online backups.
Re: Pls Save My Career And Life Frrom A Formatted Flash Drive by koseepaaro(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
davodyguy: earlier this evening, i mistakenly formatted my flash and all my documents for the past 15 years was deleted. i removed the flash and shut down the system. started it again, inserted the flash and it was still empty.

pls im begging anyone to pls help save my life, career and job. pls what can i do? computer wizard and guru save my life i beg u.

pls help. without that flash, im gone. pls help
Poster, when you mistakenly format your flash drive, that is not the end of it for the files you saved there! Here is what I can suggest that you do -get a computer software called "easy recovery". Install it on any computer that is available to you (not compulsory that you must install the program onto the computer from which you formatted the flash drive). But make sure that the computer you are going to install this program on is running Windows XP. Then, call me up on 07031012161 while you put ON the computer onto which you installed the "easy recovery" and let me walk you through all what you neet to do with the program you just installed to pet your files back.
Re: Pls Save My Career And Life Frrom A Formatted Flash Drive by Hadeyeancah(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2012
recuva will do it
Re: Pls Save My Career And Life Frrom A Formatted Flash Drive by davodyguy: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2012
I have tried recuva. It only brought back 10mb music out of 2gb and no Pdf, word or excel doc.
Re: Pls Save My Career And Life Frrom A Formatted Flash Drive by Maleeq(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
Whilst you are trying out different recovery methods, PLEASE DON"T ATTEMPT WRITING/SAVING NEW FILES TO THE FLASH....else you could end up losing the important files permanently.
Re: Pls Save My Career And Life Frrom A Formatted Flash Drive by lawisong(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
The best i've used is "Cardrecovery". But it was on a memory card i tried it. It restored all corrupted and deleted files in a few minutes. You may try it on flash to see if it works.
Re: Pls Save My Career And Life Frrom A Formatted Flash Drive by teribithia(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2012
Search the "SD card recovery" in google you will find many useful software. grin grin
Re: Pls Save My Career And Life Frrom A Formatted Flash Drive by davodyguy: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2012
i've done everything possible since monday night yet no show
Re: Pls Save My Career And Life Frrom A Formatted Flash Drive by Francheezy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
search f0r BAD C0PY 0R CARD REC0VERY 0N G0OGLE.
Re: Pls Save My Career And Life Frrom A Formatted Flash Drive by ultraGM: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
Try File Scavenger or Recover my Files + others
Re: Pls Save My Career And Life Frrom A Formatted Flash Drive by koseepaaro(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
@poster, first of all, create a new folder on the desktop, then, follow the below steps. (1) open "EasyRecovery Professional" on the desktop on that windows xp computer. (2) click on "Data Recovery" button on the left side from the dialog box that appear (3) then, click on "RawRecovery" button on your right side of the program (4) from a dialog box that would appear next, you will see this message: "Select the drive you want to perform a RawRecovery on and click on Next to begin scanning for Files". From this screen, you would see the list of all the disks you have connected to your computer, including your flash drive that you want to recover your files from. Just click on your flash drive among the list of disks that are shown on the left side of the EasyRecovery Professional Program dialog box that you are presented with and then, click on Next button. Note that at this point, you would have to wait for some hours and watch your system as it scans for all files on your flash drive (the hours you would need to wait for depends on the capacity of your flash drive you are trying to recover files from and how heavy those files on it are). (5) when the scanning is finished, a new page would automatically appear. From this screen, at the bottom left side of the program, you would see small round object (green) and you will also see this message beside the green circle that says "Building Trees". Just wait for few minutes for this green circle to disappear, then, go to the top left side of the screen and mark "My Drive" box (the white box beside "My Drive"wink among all the white boxes that are listed on the left side of the dialog box (6) click on Next button to continue the process. (7) click on "Browse" button on the left side of the program that appear to locate the folder that you created on the desktop earlier. Then, click OK. (cool then, click on Next button to continue the process. (9) at this point, I strongly believe that you should be able to follow onscreen message and complete the process. But when you see a message that tells you that the recovery has been completed successfully, then, go and open the folder that you created on the desktop earlier. You should see all your lost files in different folders here. Note that the file name of all your files would have been changed to another name. But I assure you that you are going to see all your files. Just keep opening all those files one after the other. Good luck to you, poster!
Re: Pls Save My Career And Life Frrom A Formatted Flash Drive by davodyguy: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
wow. thank u so much. i will give it a try. one challenge though. the easy recovery i downloaded is a professional trial version and after 4hrs scan, it brought back lots of files but it asked for activation and couldnt save the files. is there anyother easy recovery free version?
Re: Pls Save My Career And Life Frrom A Formatted Flash Drive by koseepaaro(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
@poster, since you told me that you resides in Lagos, go to Ikeja, computer village, to buy it from those guys that sell computer softwares. And if you know that you can't go to computer village, to buy the "Easy Recovery Professional" Software. I told you that you can come to me in Yaba to collect a copy (in a flash drive) that I have. Just come with a flash drive to collect it.
Re: Pls Save My Career And Life Frrom A Formatted Flash Drive by isaacosa(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
Oh sorry as hav observed,its empty its gone.God will make it up for you.

(1) (Reply)

Only A Genius Will Spot Something Unusual [PICTURE] / Why Doesn't Google Have An Eid Doodle?? / What's Your Say On Zinox Computers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.