Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Sample Coren Technical Report - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sample Coren Technical Report (57088 Views)

How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria / Sample NSE Registration Technical Report / Nse Technical Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by vickooo: 1:13am On Apr 23, 2016
Please, I will need a copy of the report too. My email is vytojiri@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by sholzy216(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nice thread.
I am about to write my own technical report too and will appreciate if someone can send me a sample technical report to sholaakere@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by excellentobanz(m): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
vickooo:
Please, I will need a copy of the report too. My email is vytojiri@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
please send a copy to jadeiza@yahoo.com ...I need a format... bless you
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by oluseun4real: 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Please i need a help of COREN Technical Report sample in Mechanical Engineering or any other Engineering field to guide me on mine too. Thank you for your support and i will really appreciate it.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by oluseun4real: 12:01am On Jul 20, 2016
Please i need a help of COREN Technical Report sample in Mechanical Engineering or any other Engineering field to guide me on mine too. Thank you for your support and i will really appreciate it. My E-mail is: kayodeoluseun@gmail.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by kenkan: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
PLS I NEED OF A SAMPLE OF TECH. REPORT FOR COREN REG. kenkan2000ng@yahoo.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by odetokund: 6:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Please i need a help of COREN Technical Report sample in Mechanical Engineering or any other Engineering field to guide me on mine too. Thank you for your support and i will really appreciate it. My E-mail is:odetokund@gmail.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by psalm0915: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2016
Please can anyone help me with a sample of NSE technical report, am writing the September diet. adekunle0915@gmail.com is my email address. Thanks Civil engineering if possible
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by einsteino(m): 7:05am On Aug 09, 2016
psalm0915:
Please can anyone help me with a sample of NSE technical report, am writing the September diet. adekunle0915@gmail.com is my email address. Thanks Civil engineering if possible

I already uploaded a copy to my dropbox and attached link here. scan previous pages for it
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by ochallo: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
einsteino:

I already uploaded a copy to my dropbox and attached link here. scan previous pages for it

Please the link is no longer up, i also need a technical report sample to be able to write my report. Please i need it urgently thanks.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by jlupicard: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
Please Id need the report as I am preparing for the COREN as well. fibenterprises@yahoo.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by jydeman88(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Good day Sirs, I would appreciate a sample of the technical report in preparation for my COREN Registration. My e-mail address is jidox2000@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by sourceowner: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2017
cuematic1:

Congrates my dear, if you don't mind can I get a sample of the technical report, just need a guide on format and number of pages, number of diagrams etc (cue3x@yahoo.com)...Thanks.

Please I am trying to prepare a technical report for NSE CORPORATE membership and would like to get a sample technical report (Civil).
oluwolesource@engineer.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by sourceowner: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2017
Please I am trying to prepare a technical report for NSE CORPORATE membership and would like to get a sample technical report (Civil).
Anyone who already has one should please forward to me
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
Good day my people, please im trying to register with coren, can somebody help me with a sample of technical report to guide me through? Thanks in advance. My mail babagy82@gmail.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by ComradeTY(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2017
Please I need NSE technical report sample for electrical engineer......
Please kindly help a brother..
tyibitoye@gmail.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by engrfemi(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2017
will appreciate if someone can send me a sample technical report to femi.tobi@yahoo.com . Civil engineering report preferably....... Thanks, pls help a brother
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by engrfemi(m): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2017
sourceowner:
Anyone who already has one should please forward to me
will appreciate if someone can send me a sample technical report to femi.tobi@yahoo.com . Civil engineering report preferably....... Thanks, pls help a brother
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by GNwafor(m): 3:55am On Aug 22, 2017
Copy and paste Engineers. Can you see the level of idleness of the Nigerian Engineering Graduates? Everybody on this thread wants a COREN Report Sample. Everbody has a BSc/BEng/HND degree, and yet no one could write the COREN Technical Report which is just a critical analysis of your English Language ability in writing a technical report in your domain based on your work experience. Everybody wants "copy & paste".

The country is already in a mess because the British deceived us that once you have a Paper - degree, you are qualified. Every Engineering graduate whether BSc/BEng/HND carried out a laboratory work during the schooling days, how come nobody could write a Technical Report explaining "what was done", "how it was done", "why it was done", "what was the major conclusions", and "any new area of improvement". Mind you, this thread started at about 9:00 am On Dec 11, 2012.

Having COREN Certificate that enables you to attach the prefix "Engr." before your name does not make you an Engineer, rather the thought process of sitting down, drafting the format/outline of the COREN Technical Report (which is domain and experience-specific), and ultimately developing the outline into a full Technical Report of say 70+ pages, with all the necessary addendum, charts, graphs, drawings, calculations, etc., that's what makes you an Engineer.

This country must begin to de-emphasize on the paper Qualification war - which is the actual motivation of most Nigerian Graduates not necessarily Engineering Graduates. We must begin to seek "knowledge" (the thought-process of writing a standard technical report) rather than "qualification" (COREN Certificate).

In Nigeria, we know how to copy and paste. Nigerian Government copied HND from the UK, in the early 1960s, the UK Education system was revolutionalized and every Polytechnic became a University (e.g. Wolverhampton Polytechnic became the University of Wolverhampton in 1970).
What do we have in Nigeria, "the same - the same". We are immune to change.

If we that claims that we are the leaders of tomorrow are ready for tomorrow in Nigeria, then we must go back, pick and start reading those "Course Manuals" on Workshop Practice and the likes where the rudiments of Technical Report Writing were exposed.

"Report Writing" which is part of "Communication Skill" is a technical skill that every "Engineer" must develop and it becomes part you, the reason is that as an Engineer, over the course of your career, you will always write a technical report about a/a project, task, operation, design, maintenance service, fieldwork, etc. So, you must go and develop it.

On a final note, I recommend "Steve Jobs' strategy - forget the grades, focus on the learning". Evidently, anybody requesting for COREN Technical Report Sample clearly focused on "grades", and in doing so forgot "learning". QED

7 Likes

Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by teelord1(m): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
mrphilipbabatunde@gmail.com please i also need a template of a construction based experience technical report to be in track with the organisational template. Thanks
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by sidobaba: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
Pls I need a sample technical report on electrical design and installation. My email is babasido@gmail.com.
Thank you
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by msb247(m): 7:15am On Dec 28, 2017
GNwafor:
Copy and paste Engineers. Can you see the level of idleness of the Nigerian Engineering Graduates? Everybody on this thread wants a COREN Report Sample. Everbody has a BSc/BEng/HND degree, and yet no one could write the COREN Technical Report which is just a critical analysis of your English Language ability in writing a technical report in your domain based on your work experience. Everybody wants "copy & paste".

The country is already in a mess because the British deceived us that once you have a Paper - degree, you are qualified. Every Engineering graduate whether BSc/BEng/HND carried out a laboratory work during the schooling days, how come nobody could write a Technical Report explaining "what was done", "how it was done", "why it was done", "what was the major conclusions", and "any new area of improvement". Mind you, this thread started at about 9:00 am On Dec 11, 2012.

Having COREN Certificate that enables you to attach the prefix "Engr." before your name does not make you an Engineer, rather the thought process of sitting down, drafting the format/outline of the COREN Technical Report (which is domain and experience-specific), and ultimately developing the outline into a full Technical Report of say 70+ pages, with all the necessary addendum, charts, graphs, drawings, calculations, etc., that's what makes you an Engineer.

This country must begin to de-emphasize on the paper Qualification war - which is the actual motivation of most Nigerian Graduates not necessarily Engineering Graduates. We must begin to seek "knowledge" (the thought-process of writing a standard technical report) rather than "qualification" (COREN Certificate).

In Nigeria, we know how to copy and paste. Nigerian Government copied HND from the UK, in the early 1960s, the UK Education system was revolutionalized and every Polytechnic became a University (e.g. Wolverhampton Polytechnic became the University of Wolverhampton in 1970).

If we that claims that we are the leaders of tomorrow are ready for tomorrow in Nigeria, then we must go back, pick and start reading those "Course Manuals" on Workshop Practice and the likes where the rudiments of Technical Report Writing were exposed.

"Report Writing" which is part of "Communication Skill" is a technical skill that every "Engineer" must develop and it becomes part you, the reason is that as an Engineer, over the course of your career, you will always write a technical report about a/a project, task, operation, design, maintenance service, fieldwork, etc. So, you must go and develop it.

On a final note, I recommend "Steve Jobs' strategy - forget the grades, focus on the learning". Evidently, anybody requesting for COREN Technical Report Sample clearly focused on "grades", and in doing so forgot "learning". QED

Well said GNwafor.

Nigerian graduates get lazier by the day and this is also a major source of quackery. There are many reports submitted to NSE and COREN that contain the exact words and project done by someone else but names were changed. Some were so dumb that they didn't realize the person had his name in places other than the front page such as headers & footers. It is for this reason that COREN stopped collecting hard copies and NSE are currently working hard to change and improve the process. Just last year, some NSE secretariats had to dispose of previous hard copies meant to be stored as records because some intending members steal or borrow other people's report and submit theirs with the same or very very similar contents.

The problem is that most people do these things just to get the title, certificate and membership status then move on with their lives. They don't even care about the ethical aspects of the profession or to actually have the knowledge. The worst is that some of the senior engineers and even interviewers or examiners aren't helping matters by making it easier for these lazy crooks to pass and go. Many will keep saying they just want the format but if they're given the headings under which the report should be prepared they'll say it's not enough.

May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by Ecomontinero(m): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2018
GNwafor:

1 Like

Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by ayodejiadetoro(m): 12:28am On Apr 20, 2018
Please can someone kindly send me a copy of Graduate Expirence Report for COREN to guide me write mine.

adetoroayo@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by GNwafor(m): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
#LazyNigerianYouth

#LazyNigerianProfessional

#LazyNigerianEngineer
#LazyNigerianEngineer
#LazyNigerianEngineer
#LazyNigerianEngineer
#LazyNigerianEngineer
#LazyNigerianEngineer
#LazyNigerianEngineer
#LazyNigerianEngineer
#LazyNigerianEngineer
#LazyNigerianEngineer
#LazyNigerianEngineer
#LazyNigerianEngineer
#LazyNigerianEngineer

ayodejiadetoro:
Please can someone kindly send me a copy of Graduate Expirence Report for COREN to guide me write mine.

adetoroayo@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by ekesimichael: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
if any one could kindly assist with a technical report for NSE or COREN exam would be highly grateful , a copy or format to sent to ekesimicheal@yahoo.com
a response would be highly appreciated
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by CivilianJTF(m): 10:31am On May 01, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by Ason124kingsley: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
Please, I need a sample of technical report for NSE registration. I am actually in the area of lecturing with specific in Mechanical. My e mail is kinger4real@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by igboin1: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
someone should please help out with a sample of the technical report for COREN Reg. My mail zimanisaac@yahoo.com thanks in anticipation
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
Good day Sirs, I would appreciate a sample of the technical report in preparation for my COREN Registration. My e-mail address is 355@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by fredricktonbra: 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
Good day sirs! Pls help, I need a sample of chemical engineering technical report in preparation for my COREN Registration.
My email address is fredricktonbra@yahoo.com
Thank you!
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by Tadeco: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2018
Good day all!
Please, I need a sample of NSE technical reports ( Mechanical engineering) in preparation for my COREN registration.

My email :Tadec83@gmail.com

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures / CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.