Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Sample Coren Technical Report - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sample Coren Technical Report (57090 Views)

How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria / Sample NSE Registration Technical Report / Nse Technical Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by thomasjr(m): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
GNwafor:
Copy and paste Engineers. Can you see the level of idleness of the Nigerian Engineering Graduates? Everybody on this thread wants a COREN Report Sample. Everbody has a BSc/BEng/HND degree, and yet no one could write the COREN Technical Report which is just a critical analysis of your English Language ability in writing a technical report in your domain based on your work experience. Everybody wants "copy & paste".

The country is already in a mess because the British deceived us that once you have a Paper - degree, you are qualified. Every Engineering graduate whether BSc/BEng/HND carried out a laboratory work during the schooling days, how come nobody could write a Technical Report explaining "what was done", "how it was done", "why it was done", "what was the major conclusions", and "any new area of improvement". Mind you, this thread started at about 9:00 am On Dec 11, 2012.

Having COREN Certificate that enables you to attach the prefix "Engr." before your name does not make you an Engineer, rather the thought process of sitting down, drafting the format/outline of the COREN Technical Report (which is domain and experience-specific), and ultimately developing the outline into a full Technical Report of say 70+ pages, with all the necessary addendum, charts, graphs, drawings, calculations, etc., that's what makes you an Engineer.

This country must begin to de-emphasize on the paper Qualification war - which is the actual motivation of most Nigerian Graduates not necessarily Engineering Graduates. We must begin to seek "knowledge" (the thought-process of writing a standard technical report) rather than "qualification" (COREN Certificate).

In Nigeria, we know how to copy and paste. Nigerian Government copied HND from the UK, in the early 1960s, the UK Education system was revolutionalized and every Polytechnic became a University (e.g. Wolverhampton Polytechnic became the University of Wolverhampton in 1970).
What do we have in Nigeria, "the same - the same". We are immune to change.

If we that claims that we are the leaders of tomorrow are ready for tomorrow in Nigeria, then we must go back, pick and start reading those "Course Manuals" on Workshop Practice and the likes where the rudiments of Technical Report Writing were exposed.

"Report Writing" which is part of "Communication Skill" is a technical skill that every "Engineer" must develop and it becomes part you, the reason is that as an Engineer, over the course of your career, you will always write a technical report about a/a project, task, operation, design, maintenance service, fieldwork, etc. So, you must go and develop it.

On a final note, I recommend "Steve Jobs' strategy - forget the grades, focus on the learning". Evidently, anybody requesting for COREN Technical Report Sample clearly focused on "grades", and in doing so forgot "learning". QED

Nice but kindly send a copy to thomasjnr.tj@gmail.com thanks
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by shittusamuel: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
please can someone send me COREN technical report format on shittusaamuel3@gmail.com. (my field is metallurgical and materials engineering). it is urgent please
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by givers16: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
Tadeco:
Good day all!
Please, I need a sample of NSE technical reports ( Mechanical engineering) in preparation for my COREN registration.

My email :Tadec83@gmail.com

Thanks

i would also appreciate any of this kindness

patowen4ou@gmail.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by dagdag: 6:40am On Mar 09, 2019
Good day all

Can someone send me a sample report to ashruush@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by Onyeara: 11:12am On Mar 09, 2019
COREN sample technical report available for 1000 MTN recharge card
Call 07034448016 for details
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by dagdag: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
I would appreciate the sample report too

Ashruush@gmail.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by objonax: 11:42am On Jun 04, 2019
Please I am also interested.

objonax@gmail.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by jeswinner: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2019
I am also interested in technical report for electrical engineers. Please send to ojoyeniyi@gmail.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by frederickobas: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Good day, please I need a sample of the COREN report for civil engineer.
My email is: frederickobaseki@yahoo.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by qanda: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Download Sample NSE Technical report and COREN Technical report from the Professional exam section of Q and A App. Install the App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by lanrex55: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2019
Please,can I also get a copy of your COREN report.You can send it to lanrex55@gmail.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by michaelokoi(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
Please someone should help a brother. I need sample of COREN technical report. Studied Elect/Elect but now working in an hospital as a Biomedical Engineer working on Medical Equipments. Pls send to jesammichael2016@gmail.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by samsonadekola: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
Please, can someone assist with a sample/template/format of COREN Technical Report?
My Email: samsonadekolawole@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by qanda: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
samsonadekola:
Please, can someone assist with a sample/template/format of COREN Technical Report?
My Email: samsonadekolawole@yahoo.com
Thanks
Download COREN Technical report from the Professional exam section of Q and A App. Install the App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by seyijoy: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2019
pls can sm1 help i want to register for COREN and i need a technical report for Electrical Engineering power option. my mail: adejoorin@gmail.com or directseyijoy@yahoo.com.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by qanda: 7:51am On Sep 10, 2019
seyijoy:
pls can sm1 help i want to register for COREN and i need a technical report for Electrical Engineering power option. my mail: adejoorin@gmail.com or directseyijoy@yahoo.com.
Download COREN Technical report from the Professional exam section of Q and A App. Install the App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by philipciveng(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2019
For guide on how to successfully pass NSE exams, past questions 80+pages, sample of volume 1 and volume 2 reports(for all candidate) and help on volume 2 report (manual design) for civil engineering candidate contact me on philipciveng@gmail.com and 08050894771 WhatsApp, 08132447529 voice call

Note: without excellent technical report u won't even qualify to write part 2 exam and if you rely on software design, your examiner will tell you that using software doesn't mean you know it, and some branches accepts software but you can never get the same mark as someone who uses manual design.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by MrTwiny: 2:37am On Jul 18, 2020
please I would love to get a sample of the COREN technical report. I didn't get a sample of the format to follow. if anyone would be kind enough to give me a guide that will go a long way to helping me. I am currently preparing for the registration and studying to pass the exams seriously. if you would, please give me a sample format to follwo or send me a copy of yours or any that you have at (tomtwiny121@gmail.com). I promise not to copy and paste as I even hate plagiarism. thanks
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by mayemaye(m): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2020
MrTwiny:
please I would love to get a sample of the COREN technical report. I didn't get a sample of the format to follow. if anyone would be kind enough to give me a guide that will go a long way to helping me. I am currently preparing for the registration and studying to pass the exams seriously. if you would, please give me a sample format to follwo or send me a copy of yours or any that you have at (tomtwiny121@gmail.com). I promise not to copy and paste as I even hate plagiarism. thanks

you can chat me up on WhatsApp if you haven't
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by qanda: 7:52am On Jul 18, 2020
Download NSE Past Questions and COREN Technical report from the Professional exam section of Q and A App. Install the App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by Olatoyeniola(m): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2020
Please anyone with format of technical report for coren registration should forward to my email thanks. eniolami25@yahoo. co.uk
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by pete26(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2020
Please I'd appreciate if anyone can help with a report format that can guide my on my COREN report. pvolugard@gmail.com. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by Primeze: 7:45am On Sep 24, 2020
Please I would I also appreciate a copy of the Coren Technical report sample. My email is cckeze@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by Muktar63: 10:10am On Feb 07, 2021
When is the next coren exams taking place
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by baarak66(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2021
Good morning.. Please I need help with a sample mechanical technical report for NSE/ COREN .. I'll be glad if it can be sent to the email below

lawalmubarak6@hotmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by donvinx: 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
Please my people can someone help with Coren technical sample
donvinx@gmail.com
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by akaahs(m): 11:53am On Mar 31, 2022
idy4eva:
Op, gud day. Am not at home(out of station) and my COREN Tech Report is in my home Desktop. Am only wt my laptop here. Will be bak 2 base Dec. 28. Will Dec. 29. 2012 be too late 4u? If nt let me knw. I'll send my copy 2u. I wish u a gr8 day.
Please sir, is the format the same as that of COREN technologists??
I mean the format writing report of engineer the same with that of technologist
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by Gomiz22(m): 9:21am On Jan 14, 2023
Good morning fellow professionals, I am planning on registering for COREN and would be needing assistance towards my report writing, please if someone can help with the sample technical Report.
Re: Sample Coren Technical Report by Gomiz22(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2023
I will be grateful if I can get a sample COREN report too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures / CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.