Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Life On Earth Is A Dummy. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life On Earth Is A Dummy. (635 Views)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? / The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life On Earth Is A Dummy. by akagaba(f): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2012
Hello nairalanders, it is true that life on earth is just a dummy, while d real life is in heaven where there shall be no struggles, pains, sorrows, stress, bitternes, black out and all d negative vices of ths life. There is absolutely nothng in ths world& thats why d bible says dat " we are not of ths world...", so why pursue fake thngs (dummmy) at d expense of d real thngs above. Even d trees and evrythng u see here on earth are all dummy, d real thngs are in heaven. Now let me tell u why u came 2ths world, d sole reason u came 2ths world was to find CHRIST, and if u havent found Him yet, then u havent started, until u find Him, then u ar a lost sheep. Just say yes to Him now and begin a new journey wit Him thru His word and d Holy spirit, He is at the door of ur heart knocking rite now. God is the only ONE worth living for, and the only One Worth dieing for. Run 4ur dear life nw, only run 2JESUS 4His coming is jst at hand. I had a butiful revelation of heaven ths nite, and how i wish i can explain wat i saw in writing. But Believe me, u wudnt want 2mis heaven and all u need 2do is just 2Say yes to Jesus. God bles u.

1 Like

Re: Life On Earth Is A Dummy. by alexleo(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2012
akagaba: Hello nairalanders, it is true that life on earth is just a dummy, while d real life is in heaven where there shall be no struggles, pains, sorrows, stress, bitternes, black out and all d negative vices of ths life. There is absolutely nothng in ths world& thats why d bible says dat " we are not of ths world...", so why pursue fake thngs (dummmy) at d expense of d real thngs above. Even d trees and evrythng u see here on earth are all dummy, d real thngs are in heaven. Now let me tell u why u came 2ths world, d sole reason u came 2ths world was to find CHRIST, and if u havent found Him yet, then u havent started, until u find Him, then u ar a lost sheep. Just say yes to Him now and begin a new journey wit Him thru His word and d Holy spirit, He is at the door of ur heart knocking rite now. God is the only ONE worth living for, and the only One Worth dieing for. Run 4ur dear life nw, only run 2JESUS 4His coming is jst at hand. I had a butiful revelation of heaven ths nite, and how i wish i can explain wat i saw in writing. But Believe me, u wudnt want 2mis heaven and all u need 2do is just 2Say yes to Jesus. God bles u.

Why dont u give a brief about your dream of heaven. Meanwhile i agree 100% with what you wrote. Heaven is the real place. I desire heaven soooo much. God will help us to make heaven. Amen.
Re: Life On Earth Is A Dummy. by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 11, 2012
akagaba: Hello nairalanders, it is true that life on earth is just a dummy, while d real life is in heaven where there shall be no struggles, pains, sorrows, stress, bitternes, black out and all d negative vices of ths life. There is absolutely nothng in ths world& thats why d bible says dat " we are not of ths world...", so why pursue fake thngs (dummmy) at d expense of d real thngs above. Even d trees and evrythng u see here on earth are all dummy, d real thngs are in heaven. Now let me tell u why u came 2ths world, d sole reason u came 2ths world was to find CHRIST, and if u havent found Him yet, then u havent started, until u find Him, then u ar a lost sheep. Just say yes to Him now and begin a new journey wit Him thru His word and d Holy spirit, He is at the door of ur heart knocking rite now. God is the only ONE worth living for, and the only One Worth dieing for. Run 4ur dear life nw, only run 2JESUS 4His coming is jst at hand. I had a butiful revelation of heaven ths nite, and how i wish i can explain wat i saw in writing. But Believe me, u wudnt want 2mis heaven and all u need 2do is just 2Say yes to Jesus. God bles u.
POIGNANT

(1) (Reply)

Please Read And Watch With Open Mind. Christians And Muslims / Is There Anything Wrong With A Xtian Marrying A Muslim? Comments Please. / Ash Wednesday By Catholics,what Does It Realy Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.