Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Was He Wrong Or What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was He Wrong Or What? (1200 Views)

I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right / Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? / Was He Wrong To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was He Wrong Or What? by achinaboy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
My brother was dating this girl for over eight years,hoping to marry her,the girl in question,also hoping for marriage,suddenly,my brother came back from oversea travel,wanted to know whats up with the chic, let me stop here to be continued,tomorrow, just in case,,,,,,,they never have s ,,e,,x, because the babe said no gona happen until the wedding night,,,,, got to feed my kid,,, see ya
Re: Was He Wrong Or What? by africanpea: 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
Mtcheww, i no like half gist
Re: Was He Wrong Or What? by Smuthx(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
was he wrong or what..... hmmm I got to go with or what? here
Re: Was He Wrong Or What? by Caseless: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
He was right and wrong
Re: Was He Wrong Or What? by achinaboy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
ok am back now sorry the break,as i was saying,my brother wanted to know whats up with the chic,because this period,the girl came over from her enugu campus,and she was staying with her cousin in Lagos,then my brother his name is Cj,maybe not,but lets call him Cj,ok Cj called the house phone where the chic was staying,fortunate enough,the girl picked up the phone,lets call the girl Mimi,then Mimi said hello and Cj said hi na me>><> Kevin,<<<<and Mimi said who is Kevin,and then Cj said ohh am a friend to your cousin,then Mimi said my cousin is in the office,and Cj said i know, i called so i can talk with u,the funy part of it is that Mimi could not recognise Cj`s voice because they have never spoken on the phone,anyway Cj said to Mimi,i have been to your cousin`s several times i am surprise u don`t know me,anyway my reason for calling is just to tell u,i am seriously in love with u,and if am to say i think u could be my lost rib,Mimi laughed,she said but i`ve never seen u,Cj said even if u never seen me,i am the kind of guy that u need and i will do anything to make sure u are mine,Mimi laughed again and says ok just tell me how i look to make sure u are talking to the right girl,Cj said u are 1.75m, perfect ups and perfect down,studying somewhere in Enugu,Mimi laughed again by the shape of the conversation,Mimi already in love,,,,,Cj now told Mimi,there is one problem i think might hold me back a little from accomplishing my dreams towards u,Mimi asked,what might be that,Cj said i heard that there is one guy called Ck,both of u been together for years and maybe marriage was discussed?,Mimi said, don`t know anybody with such name and Cj said maybe i don`t know the real name,what of Cj is that the real name,Mimi said who told you that,,,ok ok ok i know someone with that name but he is just a friend of my cousins we just say hi nothing serious i have absolutly nothing with him,Cj was heartbroken,,,and he later called Mimi back and told her that,i Cj is the one talking to u and there was a very big silence,,,,,Before the phone call Cj was planning on going to Enugu and propose to Mimi,but after the call he dumps Mimi and married someone else,,,,,,,,but lately somepeople are blaming Cj,saying u used Mimi and dumps her, please do anybody have a say on this issue? for your information, i swear with my life this is real and that was how it all happened
Re: Was He Wrong Or What? by freecocoa(f): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
What da french are you talking about?

They were dating for eight years before the said Cj traveled abroad and they never talked on phone in all that time?

Wait, just how can you date someone for 8 years and not recognize his\her voice no matter how it was disguised?

Nna mehn this your story get bowleg o.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Was He Wrong Or What? by luvmijeje(f): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
Op dis ur story also get k-leg,don't bother writing script 4 nollywood.U no fit sell lai-lai.

1 Like

Re: Was He Wrong Or What? by africanpea: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
They both shld move on,shit happens.
Re: Was He Wrong Or What? by Gbadebo01(m): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
Me: But why?!!!
Satan: what the heck is ma business in their matter? I didn't say he shud divorce her nah? maybe I told him to call Mimi, okk, maybe I told Mimi to say she doesnt knw cj too. I am not sure maybe I accidentally poured a little foolishness in Mimi's head and I dont knw ow I managed to pour 50 kg of anger into cj's head too.. but really I didn't say he shud divorce her or did I?
Jesus: uhn? this Satan boy na id.iot sha..

1 Like

Re: Was He Wrong Or What? by Exponental(m): 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
Just an unfortunate case for mimi, i think she wanted to catch fun n explore. As for cj, well he felt he couldnt live with d insult n denial, cant blame him too, jealousy is an element of love, on d otherhand, he shld have a forgiving heart cos d next may be a devil in white.
Re: Was He Wrong Or What? by LadyTC: 8:21am On Dec 12, 2012
Which kind lie lie story be dis. 8 years not talk cry
Re: Was He Wrong Or What? by BlackOyinbo: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2012
Was your brother in Jail abroad? Communication is key to the survival of any relationship...If this story is true, the girl has little or no blame.
Re: Was He Wrong Or What? by achinaboy(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
hi ladies and gentle men,i think EXPONENTAL is the only one who was not drunk,,,listen to me again,,,,,my brother Cj,lives in Nigeria,but often travels outside nigeria to purchase raw materials,each time he travels,he usually spends 10days oversees,he lives in Lagos,but Mimi lives in Enugu as a student,the only way they sees each other is either Mimi comes to Cj or Cj goes to Mimi,this happend 1997,last time i checked there are no GSM then,and few families got this land phones,so no phone communications,,,,,,my reason of telling this story Mimi is around 37years hnd holder and employed with good pay but still single,,and Cj already married with 3kids,,,then Mimi family is now blaming Cj saying that because he left Mimi thats why Mimi could not get another man,,,,so my question is should Cj be blamed for Mimi being single thanks,,,,,,,this is very serious if u check from the biggining i sworn with my life,,so just help me and answer reasonably because it is important
Re: Was He Wrong Or What? by achinaboy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
hi ladies and gentle men,i think EXPONENTAL is the only one who was not drunk,,,listen to me again,,,,,my brother Cj,lives in Nigeria,but often travels outside nigeria to purchase raw materials,each time he travels,he usually spends 10days oversees,he lives in Lagos,but Mimi lives in Enugu as a student,the only way they sees each other is either Mimi comes to Cj or Cj goes to Mimi,this happend 1997,last time i checked there are no GSM then,and few families got this land phones,so no phone communications,,,,,,my reason of telling this story Mimi is around 37years hnd holder and employed with good pay but still single,,and Cj already married with 3kids,,,then Mimi family is now blaming Cj saying that because he left Mimi thats why Mimi could not get another man,,,,so my question is should Cj be blamed for Mimi being single thanks,,,,,,,this is very serious if u check from the biggining i sworn with my life,,so just help me and answer reasonably because it is important
Re: Was He Wrong Or What? by greedie1(f): 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
the milk is spilt already!!!! wt ll apportioning blames do at this point in time?
Re: Was He Wrong Or What? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
gree-die:
the milk is spilt already!!!! wt ll apportioning blames do at this point in time?

The msg in d story is d important note,whether it happend in d past or present......

Mimi wanna play game dat change her fortune...... Eiyaaa 4 mimi angry
Re: Was He Wrong Or What? by Gbadebo01(m): 7:36am On Dec 13, 2012
achina boy: hi ladies and gentle men,i think EXPONENTAL is the only one who was not drunk,,,listen to me again,,,,,my brother Cj,lives in Nigeria,but often travels outside nigeria to purchase raw materials,each time he travels,he usually spends 10days oversees,he lives in Lagos,but Mimi lives in Enugu as a student,the only way they sees each other is either Mimi comes to Cj or Cj goes to Mimi,this happend 1997,last time i checked there are no GSM then,and few families got this land phones,so no phone communications,,,,,,my reason of telling this story Mimi is around 37years hnd holder and employed with good pay but still single,,and Cj already married with 3kids,,,then Mimi family is now blaming Cj saying that because he left Mimi thats why Mimi could not get another man,,,,so my question is should Cj be blamed for Mimi being single thanks,,,,,,,this is very serious if u check from the biggining i sworn with my life,,so just help me and answer reasonably because it is important
to b candid ehn did cj stop d boys or guys from coming? is the gals behavior even gud? She betrayed her lover and the lover took it bad. And now the were is smarting from her foolish decision. its not d cj's fault its mimi's fault... #justfriends#

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Forgive These Children! / See These 190 Facts That Show You Are Not In A Relationship But A Situation «LoL / Pls Guys Is There Anything Wrong With Washing Your Girlfriend's Undies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.