Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (170030 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
I was told Maria is responsible for the pregnancy.
Mynd_44:
really? That is serious ooo. I wonder who the father was
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
Thats a white lie, its easy for Mynd by far.
Maria-Goretti:
Some people so wish to be females..... I tell ya folks, it aint easy to be one...

Save the children! Only £2 per month!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
Rocktation: My people, where are you and your friends? Oya oya, go and gather them. Your attention and votes are needed here oo!

https://www.nairaland.com/1121395/events-section-best-poster-year#13437325

[s]Please make sure you don't leave that place, unless you have voted! [/s] cheesy
Lai lai
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
Lol!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
Have u guys come across the Latest Online? shocked shocked
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Why should I?

1. cos you should.
2. you know where to find him.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
El Guapo: Have u guys come across the Latest Online? shocked shocked
Do you need an invitation? Spill jor cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
dont8: So shall it be cheesy

You welcome.

LOL...yeah right!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
dont8: Whatz good man, I was told Mynd had miscarriage.
really?
so he waa pregnant?
explains why he became sluggish
asking me why he should go places or do things
chai...all these modern girls don mess my guys up big time oh
well sha...
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Sebi iwo lo fun ni fuku je.

Good morning y'all

Nigbati mi o je agbado....bawo ni fuku wa se je....na im know where e see am!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
dont8: I was told Maria is responsible for the pregnancy.

you mean the same maria i asked after and he told me she was just a dinner guest?
oghenemynd will you please report here right now?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Rocktation(f): 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd, go and quote me in the diary section's chat thread jor!

Ayobase, dubem, El guapo...please don't tell me you skipped that link!shocked I was being serious!!!!
Thank you, dont8. smiley
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
Rocktation: Mynd, go and quote me in the diary section's chat thread jor!

Ayobase, dubem, El guapo...please don't tell me you skipped that link!shocked I was being serious!!!!
Thank you, dont8. smiley
Say wetin happen?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ije, I see ur hand o! grin grin grin grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
shocked
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Oahray: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ijebabe na wa for you o. Shey you be big brother wey dey watch? grin grin grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
I no see anything ooo. But erm you so you mean Muki just dey luke that? Chai
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
sexkillz: shocked
Wot?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
So Killz is in Love with ...........

This tree frog is just confusing everyone. Pick one and stop acting like an ashewotonguetonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by DonaldGenes(m): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2012
I beg to asked,who is Ijebabe datinq here?
No Pun intended aaite#
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
Donalð Genes: I beg to asked,who is Ijebabe datinq here?
No Pun intended aaite#
I am asking the same question oooo
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: Ije, I see ur hand o! grin grin grin grin
Ehen na! You go fear claiming grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wot?
Don't mind him I just dey look dem.

1 Like

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by DonaldGenes(m): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am asking the same question oooo
Is she a shy type?

Cross my leg awaiting to feed moi ears!!!!!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
Rocktation: Mynd, go and quote me in the diary section's chat thread jor!

Thank you, dont8. smiley
Who ignored Rocky's link? angry
Oya, please na you guys should go and vote smiley

1 Like

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
Oahray: Ijebabe na wa for you o. Shey you be big brother wey dey watch? grin grin grin
I dunno what ur talking about grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
Donalð Genes:
Is she a shy type?

Cross my leg awaiting to feed moi ears!!!!!
See interview! Mynd, where did you run to?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by DonaldGenes(m): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
ijebabe:
Who ignored Rocky's link? angry
Oya, please na you guys should go and vote smiley
Aaaaite lemme qo vote
Ciaaaaaao
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
ijebabe:
See interview! Mynd, where did you run to?
I am innocent of all accusations
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
oya rocky,where's ur link @?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
dubem3: oya rocky,where's ur link @?
Rocktation: My people, where are you and your friends? angry Oya oya, go and gather them. Your attention and votes are needed here oo!

https://www.nairaland.com/1121395/events-section-best-poster-year#13437325

[s]Please make sure you don't leave that place, unless you have voted![/s] cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Rocktation(f): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
Oh...Ije, my luff kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.