Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,866 members, 7,831,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (170588 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
Rocktation: Oh...Ije, my luff kiss
Me nko? Shebi i don vote.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Rocktation(f): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hehehe. Thank you, my other luff.. kiss
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
Rocktation: Oh...Ije, my luff kiss
Err, no be for free o, you owe me one grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Rocktation(f): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
Yeah babes! Buh I was hoping to pay back by casting my vote in your award thread too! Haha.

People, we need as much help here too, please oo! smiley
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
You welcome.

Rocktation:
Thank you, dont8. smiley
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
Rocktation: Mynd, go and quote me in the diary section's chat thread jor!

Ayobase, dubem, El guapo...please don't tell me you skipped that link!shocked I was being serious!!!!
Thank you, dont8. smiley

Going to sort it out!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
ayobase:

Going to sort it out!
Already sorted
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
how far?

Ayo is having his period today so just tolerate him

@walks in, pauses abruptly to put his two hands on his head after reading that@

Cheeiiii...okay na!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
ijebabe: What are dubem and mynd up to?

Is Ayo having a mental breakdown? Hehe.

Why is Idowuogbo denying a night of pleasure and debauchery with Speedyboi?

Did you guys check out the last post on the E! Thread? Next update is in a few hours wink

Im sound and bouncing....still dont understand what is happening here....am I missing something?

Somebody should spill it!

Are you people confused!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
ayobase:

@walks in, pauses abruptly to put his two hands on his head after reading that@

Cheeiiii...okay na!
Did I lie?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Did I lie?

True Lie!

Wait, have you watched that movie?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
ayobase:

True Lie!

Wait, have you watched that movie?
Anold before he became Governor

1 Like

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
Mynd_44: So Killz is in Love with ...........

This tree frog is just confusing everyone. Pick one and stop acting like an ashewotonguetonguetonguetongue
The more you look. . . cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hi Emmy? cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
sexkillz: The more you look. . . cheesy
**whistling**
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
Funny how 'guests' view and like my posts on the E! Channel, hehehe! Abi you dey fear make no wan see you? Why do give a rats ass? Anyway sha, thanks all the same cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
^Nice lips!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
Come where is sexkillz
Is it true that...erm...that...that
Ok,ok,ok never mind
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^Nice lips!
Which lips? Please be specific tongue
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Rocktation(f): 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
Thanks y'all! You are all darlings.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
ijebabe:
Which lips? Please be specific tongue
All of d above grin grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
dubem3: Come where is sexkillz
Ok,ok,ok never mind
I have the same questions
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 12:07am On Dec 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
I have the same questions

Wait na, let him land....maybe he was about asking if its true that he drinks kunnu....is that the same question u wanna ask?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 12:33am On Dec 21, 2012
Ayo, no vex me oooo
ayobase:

Wait na, let him land....maybe he was about asking if its true that he drinks kunnu....is that the same question u wanna ask?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 21, 2012
*sighs* which one do I quote?
Chai! Ijebabe can gossip and raise the dead! Omg, that last post on E channel is something else!

Idowuogbo oyinatumo sad kiss
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 1:02am On Dec 21, 2012
speedyboi: *sighs* which one do I quote?
Chai! Ijebabe can gossip and raise the dead! Omg, that last post on E channel is something else!

Idowuogbo oyinatumo sad kiss

Alubankudi koshefowora gbogbo fine boyz! How far? kiss
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 21, 2012
dubem3: Come where is sexkillz
Ok,ok,ok never mind
Sir?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Alubankudi koshefowora gbogbo fine boyz! How far? kiss

I'm cold sad. Why didn't you later come? You stood me up angry
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 1:23am On Dec 21, 2012
speedyboi:

No be today embarassed
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 1:24am On Dec 21, 2012
ijebabe:
No be today embarassed
e don tey
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 1:25am On Dec 21, 2012
speedyboi:

Am sowwrie... * bites his top lip* u feel Berra now boo boo
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Am sowwrie... * bites his top lip* u feel Berra now boo boo
Wouldn't change anything, would it You've gotta make it up! You know how smiley
ijebabe:
No be today embarassed

Mynd_44:
e don tey
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.