Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,683 members, 7,865,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (171690 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Na the way she dey drop them online dey amuse me pass. See as how that Base abi and acid dey beg the other day say make she forgive am
I love it! Na dat way sure pass padi mi! I'll do d same anyday...gba!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Ishilove: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
English teacher. I don hear. Make we go corner go smooch abeg cold dey
You can't handle Ishilove... cool
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Ishilove: 8:34am On Dec 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Abeg pardon my voltron defender of d universe move hia o! Am on my knees, make una die down d pearl hapi torie. She's young and naive, am sure she learnt her lesson. O zugo o my people! Direct ur curse to ITbomb d bonified buffalo! he is d animal luring gals to his pad knowing fully well he has a Mugun galfriend. D centipede still roams about freely and no1 has given him a combo meal of insults, but pips batter dat immature uncle named dailywerey steadily. U see life?
Na because I just dey hia the tori na. Me, Ishi nwa, I go treat IT fuccck up wella. angry
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I love it! Na dat way sure pass padi mi! I'll do d same anyday...gba!
Na so jorh
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2012
Ishilove:
You can't handle Ishilove... cool
Make we go corner go see na
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2012
Ishilove:
Na because I just dey hia the tori na. Me, Ishi nwa, I go treat IT fuccck up wella. angry
grin grin grin grin
Dis geh needs drip.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2012
Ishilove:
this guy don die. See as people dey gather to kill am. Well when you are ready, gimme a call. My gun is ready to shoot
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Ishilove: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin
Dis geh needs drip.
*yimu* tongue
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin
Dis geh needs drip.
I wan give am the drip na. The akamu type of drip
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
I wan give am the drip na. The akamu type of drip
Ewwww...*spits*
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by rebeccabex(f): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hey bebe! Wassup? Pardon my earlier stunts, dats d usual badosky pon d mic! u na mean? e-personal tinz....Always teasing and joking. So far so good, u liking it here? U got any haters/toasters yet? Any ragga muffin excrembre bin mean to u? Just shout Badosky! I'll shove dem bck in dier Mama's anuz. cool
Owkay Badosky...tnx 4 havn my back.
Does NL notify you wen sum1 drops sumfn in a story ur follown? Seems sooo complicated undecided
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:53am On Dec 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ewwww...*spits*
Na you I wan give?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:54am On Dec 28, 2012
rebeccabex:
Does NL notify you wen sum1 drops sumfn in a story ur follown? Seems sooo complicated undecided
Yes it does.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 8:56am On Dec 28, 2012
rebeccabex:
I think so!

Mynd, help! Do u get notifications? Or u simply just refresh ur "followed topics" tab
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:01am On Dec 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I think so!

Mynd, help! Do u get notifications? Or u simply just refresh ur "followed topics" tab
If you are a regular here and log in everyday, you will not get e-mail notifications but if you come one a while, mails will be delivered to your addy like madness.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 9:18am On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Don't forget to bring CD while coming with the manna oooo
I will also add CN to it....
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lolz... I like dis gal Ma fo she yi mi attitude( no use shyte stain me attitude) u get sense! grin
lmao....the shyte go stain whoever wan squeeze the nyash e.g Mynd Soyinka
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
I will also add CN to it....
I don't mind
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
lmao....the shyte go stain whoever wan squeeze the nyash e.g Mynd Soyinka
So na shît full your ynash? Chai see confession
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by esere826: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2012
*scratches head*

Are u guys actually screwing yourselves here?
as in real life or.gies et al?
undecided
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2012
esere826: *scratches head*

Are u guys actually screwing yourselves here?
as in real life or.gies et al?
undecided
Get out +18 only
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by esere826: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Get out +18 only

for the gist or the action?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2012
esere826:

Both!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2012
esere826:

Both. Now get out
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by esere826: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Both. Now get out

Papa, One last question before I scram
what is really going on here?
Is it like those role plays/acts in the literature section??
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Ishilove: 9:56am On Dec 28, 2012
esere826:

Papa, One last question before I scram
what is really going on here?
Is it like those role plays/acts in the literature section??
Nope, the real thing!!! There is a life outsiede NL, so if perchance you happen to want to take your rapport with your e-crush to the real world, then you should be able to handle the attendant ramifications. cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2012
HMmmmmmmmm! Awon olofofo aye......

1 Like

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by esere826: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2012
^^
as in, I can't understand what the USP is in screwing ya-selves here
when u've been doing it in the literature section

Or perhaps, the Entertainment section does not need any artistic merits, '-pants down => nack straight'
while y'all need to be Romeo-tic while in the Literature section

...just musing
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2012
Ishilove:
Nope, the real thing!!! There is a life outsiede NL, so if perchance you happen to want to take your rapport with your e-crush to the real world, then you should be able to handle the attendant ramifications. cheesy
**dies**
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by esere826: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2012
Ishilove:

Ooooo
Makes sense now
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2012
esere826: ^^
as in, I can't understand what the USP is in screwing ya-selves here
when u've been doing it in the literature section

Or perhaps, the Entertainment section does not need any artistic merits, '-pants down => nack straight'
while y'all need to be Romeo-tic while in the Literature section

...just musing
Hahahahahhaha. You no well
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
**dies**
Why is this one lying on the road now? Mtcheew *drives over him*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.