Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,717 members, 7,865,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (171691 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wot story? D story of vocal slender better pass dis nonentity feeling like a entity.
chai!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
I might need this story for those dry periods cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wot story? D story of vocal slender better pass dis nonentity feeling like a entity.
Chai!!!!!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
ijebabe: I might need this story for those dry periods cheesy
U wan use me sell tabloid ba? Lai Lai! It no go sell! angry
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
Then give me something interesting to distract me wink
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
ijebabe: Then give me something interesting to distract me wink
Lol
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Rocktation(f): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
I'm trying to work around something. Ije, try opening this and tell me if you see anything.

https://www.nairaland.com/download/928084
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
What format is that, Rocky? I can't open it.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Rocktation(f): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
Oh ho! So it's not my system that's crazy. Idk the format either. You can see what this is about here;

https://www.nairaland.com/1141474/ghost-grandfather-appears-granddaughters-christening/1#13555839

Perhaps, there're more forces about this than anybody can perceive. grin
#more yarns for E!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
Here's the pic you all couldn't open grin

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
Thats creepy! Delete abeg but post in Rock'y section first grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Rocktation(f): 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
Hmmn.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Odunnu: 5:40am On Dec 27, 2012
ijebabe:
Hope you had a great one! I am so full I can barely move. I will regret this when it's time to bring out the short dresses in Summer grin
Lucky you! My own celebration and chopping hasnt started in ernest yet and i've always wanted to add a little fat here, a little fat there. So, pass down the choppings cheesy
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 5:53am On Dec 27, 2012
mynd, you no dey sleep?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 5:56am On Dec 27, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
mynd, you no dey sleep?
Question. What are you doing up too?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 6:12am On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
Question. What are you doing up too?
had a vigil
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 6:16am On Dec 27, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
had a vigil
Good for you
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by rebeccabex(f): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2012
Hi ppl. M new here, Ђø̲̣̣w does it work?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2012
rebeccabex: Hi ppl. M new here, Ђø̲̣̣w does it work?
How does wot work? U get scandal? If no, we can create 1. Deres a Nairalander called "born2fuck", go on a date wiv him, and report bck to me and ije. Make sure u overdose on redbull b4 u meetup o! Dats how it works. :-
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by rebeccabex(f): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2012
Hmmmm
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2012
rebeccabex: Hmmmm
Wetin happen? U ok dear? U no like him? Ok! Try buragidi, he's slightly more matured Nd he hardly types bullet.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:22am On Dec 27, 2012
Lmao
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15am On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44: Lmao
Wetin? grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 27, 2012
Lwkwd
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2012
Ije I woke up today and I saw my Topic! Yipee!

But wait ooo...does that mean we can now paste pictures without the fear of Pyguru? *sighs*
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by rebeccabex(f): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wetin happen? U ok dear? U no like him? Ok! Try buragidi, he's slightly more matured Nd he hardly types bullet.
№ thank yu boss
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Try a little kindness :-|
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wetin? grin
You give the best advice
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
Lmao! Una no go kee pesin.

Welcome Rebeccabex, this is a chat thread for us gossip lovers hehehe. You could talk about anything basically, even that 'friend' who's dating a married guy or guy you suspect that those thongs belong to him and not the girlfriend he claims to have grin

Just have fun jor.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
speedyboi: Ije I woke up today and I saw my Topic! Yipee!

But wait ooo...does that mean we can now paste pictures without the fear of Pyguru? *sighs*
No o! Pyguru will still ban ur ass so learn to attach pics.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Odunnu:
Lucky you! My own celebration and chopping hasnt started in ernest yet and i've always wanted to add a little fat here, a little fat there. So, pass down the choppings cheesy
Ah, ur one of them!!!
The ones that say they've been trying to put on weight to no avail....to their fat friends!!

I've got you!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
Maria G, I see ur peeping for Mynd. I suggest ur romance should be in the derailers paradise grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.