Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Music Playe Sometimes By The Driver - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Music Playe Sometimes By The Driver (637 Views)

Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map / Akpos The Driver / Three Drunk Men And The Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Playe Sometimes By The Driver by kollybay4u: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2012
Please how did you reacted to some of the music played by the driver when you are travelling? Like playing Osupa and you are fans to Paso or 9ice and you are fans to face.
Re: Music Playe Sometimes By The Driver by ITbomb(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2012
If it is a 15 mins drop , I will endure
If it is long distance, I will get my LUMIA with my headphone and listen to only what I want to hear
Re: Music Playe Sometimes By The Driver by kollybay4u: 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
ITbomb: If it is a 15 mins drop , I will endure
If it is long distance, I will get my LUMIA with my headphone and listen to only what I want to hear
lol!

(1) (Reply)

Funny Questions Of The Year 2012 / The Lamentation Of Keshi / Masked girl dancing at working to Bob Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.