Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

The Menu: White Rice With Fish Pepper Soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Menu: White Rice With Fish Pepper Soup (2604 Views)

Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) / My Granma's Special Fish Pepper Stew In Pictures / Raw Blood Found In Fish Pepper Soup Sold At An Eatery In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Menu: White Rice With Fish Pepper Soup by Abujafood: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2012

Below are our menu picks of the week;

White Rice + Fish Pepper soup

White Rice with Fish Pepper soup as an accompanying sauce is a rather unique meal but also delicious. A plate of this meal which is served be on special orders goes for N1,500 at select restaurants in Abuja including Eetsumore.

Passion Smoothie: N750

Passion smoothies are very tasty and medicinal as well. A 16oz cup goes for N750 at Smoothies Parlor in Wuse 2

Sausage Rolls: N200

A classic Nigerian snack is sausage rolls, order some to complete this week’s menu. You can get well made sausage rolls at some Abuja eateries from N200.

[Photo culled from Verastic.com]

http://www.abujafood.com/food-matters/the-menu/1046-the-menu-white-rice-with-fish-pepper-soup.html
Re: The Menu: White Rice With Fish Pepper Soup by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
I never fancy pepper soup with rice embarassed. I will need my stew by the side
Re: The Menu: White Rice With Fish Pepper Soup by Tenderly1(f): 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
Vikin: I never fancy pepper soup with rice embarassed. I will need my stew by the side
then you are missing
Re: The Menu: White Rice With Fish Pepper Soup by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
I can only drink pepper soup, not use it for rice.... Use with a chilled bottle of ice
Re: The Menu: White Rice With Fish Pepper Soup by Abujafood: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
@Vikin

variety is the spice of life!

(1) (Reply)

Pre-cooked Jollh Rice At UK Supermarket "African Kitchen" Range! / Quick And Easy Bread Baking / Yummy And Affordable Cakes In festac, lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.