Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 (26787 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo / The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figures In 2013 / Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Her Family In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by DrEva(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
highlandre: It's me, Akpors grin
I think it is Akpors.

1 Like

Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by tarryT(m): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
I will love to top this list someday. It seems the only way to achieve this is to become the president of Nigeria.... Vote TarryT, 2015. :p
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by lexluthur007(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
boko haram.
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by caesaraba(m): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
I think it's GEJ. If anyone can top that then it's like Messi breaking Gerrard Mueller's goal record!!
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by youngboss1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
No one does it better than Goodluck Ebele Jonathan...GEJ
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by seunfly: 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
Why did peaple forget

*Afeez Ringin police I.G.
*Bishop Oyedepo for being rich.
*Prophet T B Josuha for seeing the future.
*Otedola femi for catching facrook liewan.
*Awolowo for ending the war.
*Fashola for doing wonders in Lagos under SW opposition party.
*Onila for being virgin on Niraland.
*Davido for calling himself omo baba olowo.
*pastor Chris oyachelome for doing miracle.

1 Like

Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by ignis: 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
Revolva: Goodluck ebele jonathan aka fisherman aka slowpoke is the number one jare his wife patience is number two -
Patience no speak english this year. So people no insult am.
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by iamdsam: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
That man without shoes and he wife wah need to go akara school to learn how to give speech for public
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
i Disagree with that list this is the correct list jor
1) Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Aka Mr Retardeen or mr Clueless
2) Miss Tonto Dike aka #POKO
3) Goldie and Prezzo
4) Mrs Patience Ebele Jonathan Aka Professor Mrs English
5) Mr sanusi Lamido Sanusi
6) Mr Babatunde Fashola
...and others too numerous to mention
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by ubong560(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
Patrick Yakowa, Gov, Sokoto State 4 humiliating nepa staff. Gov. Imoke for sneaking out of office because sickle cell anaemia wan kill am.
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by folahann(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
@OP you tried but I'll make it better. It will be top 10 though.
1. GEJ
2. Tonto Dike
3. Patience Jonathan
4. Sanusi Lamido
5. Goldie
6. Farouk Lawan
7. Deziani Madueke
8. Reuben Abati
9. Tinubu
10 Buhari
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by elbinmanny(m): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2012
And where is MumuHaram Buhari the cry cry General and his cousin Hell Bin Rufai the Emir of twitter?
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by adeshina86: 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
GEJ suites dis thread......he's d worst....makin d poor poorer n sufer.....making d rich richer, corrupt...etc
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by SURYSuri(f): 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2012
[quote author=ubong560]Patrick Yakowa, Gov, Sokoto State 4 humiliating nepa staff. Gov. Imoke for sneaking out of office because sickle cell anaemia wan kill am.[/quote) I am so embarrass right now, when did Patrick Yakowa becomes the Gov of sokoto state? Goss I think you should include yourself on the list.
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by Onyeoma3: 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
seunfly: Why did peaple forget

*Afeez Ringin police I.G.
*Bishop Oyedepo for being rich.
*Prophet T B Josuha for seeing the future.
*Otedola femi for catching facrook liewan.
*Awolowo for ending the war.
*Fashola for doing wonders in Lagos under SW opposition party.
*Onila for being virgin on Niraland.
*Davido for calling himself omo baba olowo.
*pastor Chris oyachelome for doing miracle.

*Bishop Oyedepo for buying private jetS(not for being rich)
*Prophet T.B Joshua for giving fake prophecies(not seeing the future)
*Pastor Chris for frying his hair(did he perform any miracle dis year)
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by lawizle(m): 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: I looked back at how different celebrities/politicians have been decorated with insults in 2012 on different reasons. Then I made a short list. They are

1. Goldie _This diva was among the finalists for the BBA 2012. During the competition, she was having an affair with Kenyan Star Preezo. This did not go down well with some Nigerian audience of the show (maybe they believed that she was downgrading Nigeria via the act). After her eviction from the show, she received alot of insults on the internet.

2. GEJ _ He has been insulted more than any other president in the world in 2012. Wetin he do? Removal of fuel subsidy, not been able to get to the root of many probes, the list is endless.

3. Munachi _She celebrated her birthday recently & wore a dress which revealed some part of her breast. This thing vex plenty of her fans cos she received some yabis ontop d mata. Some even say na market she dey advertise.

4. Diezani Alison Madueke _This woman is not a favorite among Nigerians. Since the time of the fuel subsidy removal, she's referred to as the Frog Eyed Woman. Wetin she do? You can state that.

5. Tonto Dike _Her new songs High & It's Over now have millions of views & downloads on internet. But it's like these songs earned her alot of hatred from music fans nationwide. She was renamed Toto Decay and a notable comedian even made jest of her recently.
Wetin she do? I can't really answer that but I know that she get many haters. Them say she no humble & she's sultry. From the time she tweeted that she will give N1million to anyone who know the meaning of her car's customised plate number 'Pokolo' (How the hell did she want people to know if she didn't say it). Need I say more about her cos you may get 'high until it's over'. Pls don't laugh!
6. Bola Ahmed Tinubu_Ah, Baba ni yen.
Wetin he do? Na him be Governor of Lagos State between 1999-2007....Ok I remember more, he's allergic to PDP.
Others in my list are Terry G, Don Jazzy & D'banj, Sanusi Lamido, Charlie Boy, Farooq Lawan, Aliko Dangote.

You can add to the list & possibly state reason(s) why that personality is insulted.

No forget Davido..tho dude has used his videos toh atone for his sins...
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by AtheistD(m): 12:13am On Dec 13, 2012
Revolva: Goodluck ebele jonathan aka fisherman aka slowpoke is the number one jare his wife patience is number two -

His other wife Diezani is number three. tongue
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by laescatua(m): 12:16am On Dec 13, 2012
ngozi okonjo iweala top d list jare, followed by gej
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by REVOLUTNIS: 1:25am On Dec 13, 2012
They must talk because they are fools

1 Like

Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by ignis: 2:23am On Dec 13, 2012
ubong560: Patrick Yakowa, Gov, Sokoto State 4 humiliating nepa staff. Gov. Imoke for sneaking out of office because sickle cell anaemia wan kill am.
I beg to disagree sir. This cases are not even popular.
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by Madawaki01(m): 3:07am On Dec 13, 2012
ebamma 3: Mukina= madam ban
Maclatunji= Osama bin laden pikin
ki ni da fun ooo 4 INSULTING MACLATUNJI.......yes,i mean it
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by obyrich(m): 3:38am On Dec 13, 2012
GEJ and his wife are top on the list. People blame and lambast them even when their soup get sour
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 13, 2012
1. GEJ
2. Slowpoke
3. Clueless
4. Odechukwu
5. Retardeen
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by Jyde89: 4:35am On Dec 13, 2012
You forgot to mention the mother of further english in 9ja, her royal majesty queen dame doctor profesor patience ebele jonathan.
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by myners007: 5:22am On Dec 13, 2012
nairaland is dominated by parochial_minded n dimwitted people. y shud uduaghan b excluded frm d list? 2 roads in 6 years
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by ignis: 6:12am On Dec 13, 2012
myners007 :
nairaland is dominated by parochial_minded n dimwitted people. y shud uduaghan b excluded frm d list? 2 roads in 6 years
Its only the people of delta state that are aware of this.
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by pmc01(m): 6:14am On Dec 13, 2012
Greatken007: Most haters of GEJ can nt even handle family issues let alone neighbourhood problem.
At least, dem no go run for president. Dat na the difference, got dat?
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by folahann(m): 6:28am On Dec 13, 2012
ignis:
Its only the people of delta state that are aware of this.
thank you, perfect answer. The people are aware, they still went ahead to vote him a second term.
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by DejiOluyem(m): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2012
Governor Ibikunle Amosun, Ogun state, because of his move to scrap first professional institution and fast growing Tai Solarin University of Education and many more of his policy reversal, speaking from double mouth, lies and deceit, destruction of properties etc
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by razznaija(f): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2012
1. Stupidharam
2. GEJ
3. Facrook Laiwan
4. Okonjo
5. Deizani
6. Toto Decay
7. Patience
8. Abati
9. Sanusi
10. Goldie
In that order
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by Balkan(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2012
rexfada: Prof. Barth Nnaji before and during his removal as the Minister of Power. PHCN Staff disd this man like no man's business, some even celebrated his removal from office.
. You are just dysfunctional and good for nothing ofenmnu bigot. A celebrated achiever that Nigeria will never have.
Re: The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 by ceospecial(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2012
Admin! Admin!! Admin!!! U're one of the ppl dat is nt making nigeria 2 move forward! How can u put this on front page? The Most Insulted Nigerian Public Figure In 2012 - error! Error!! Error!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joy Nguma Builds A House In Lagos (Photos) / Toni Tones' Goes Braless To AFRIFF Closing Ceremony / I No Longer Find Dark Chocolatey Guys Attractive - Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.