Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,423 members, 7,826,652 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Urgent It Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent It Job (2368 Views)

Urgent IT Job Opening / Urgent IT Support Needed / What Is The Best Certification For Someone Who Needs An IT Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent It Job by cyonujemen(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2008
i need an IT person,who is a graduate of computer,has exp in finance of IT or telecom enviroment ,who can take charge to assist my head of IT in my a coy. CVs should be sent to mikeokosun2003@yahoo.com. It is urgent. Only qualified and experienced applicants should apply.
Re: Urgent It Job by okonsbaba(m): 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2008
where are u mailing from?
Re: Urgent It Job by okonsbaba(m): 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2008
Why not talk to me?
Re: Urgent It Job by cyonujemen(m): 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2008
I am mailing from Lagos. Applicants should be resident in Lagos.
Re: Urgent It Job by cyonujemen(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2008
i ve stopped collecting CVs. Anyother Cvs received would be disregarded. Thanks very much for not letting me down. This is because the friend that requested for the CVs has called to tell me that he now has a problem with selection. Thanks once again.
Re: Urgent It Job by ronny1(f): 10:13am On Feb 20, 2008
i have 2.1 in computer scince from adekunle ajasin university akungba akoko am in need of this job my email is deronkeakinduro2006@yahoo.com tyhanks

Re: Urgent It Job by adeon: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2008
am interested, thanks

Re: Urgent It Job by cyonujemen(m): 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2008
Adesuyi,[b][/b]
You are not qualified in this area. You dont have IT related experience neither are u a computer graduate. I said earlier that only qualified candidates need apply. There is no way l can help u. Hope u understand.
Re: Urgent It Job by temmyright(f): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2008
thanks. i am also interested. i studied Computer science from Yabatech

Re: Urgent It Job by cyonujemen(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2008
No more CVs pls
Re: Urgent It Job by cyonujemen(m): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2008
OTUN TEMITOPE,
Uare also not qualified. U ve no experience on the job besides the fact that u re a Computer Science graduate.
Re: Urgent It Job by cyonujemen(m): 9:23am On Feb 22, 2008
I already ve some CVs. l dont need any more CVs pls. Any other CVs would be ignored.
Re: Urgent It Job by cyonujemen(m): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2008
I discovered that CVs are still flooding the Email box. I asked nairalanders to stop sending CVs to the box. I ve deleted the ones received. Take note that anyone who sends his or her CV to the email box will be deleted. The entry has closed.
Re: Urgent It Job by cyonujemen(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2008
CVs received from the following persons have been deleted. And l shall not hesitate to do same to any other CVs received.
bayo ibo
Vincent Osolake
Gabriel Akinremi
biodun oyewole
Biola zydik
wemimo gbadebo
cajentan Azubuike
Adekunle Issy
Titi Adetutu
tunji yekini
Aderinto Damola
Samuel Osibanjo
osehi akhaine
Re: Urgent It Job by cyonujemen(m): 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2008
Tomorrow l shall display the names of those applicants l ve shortlisted and shall be sending to the company. Have a good night rest.
Re: Urgent It Job by cyonujemen(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2008
These are the list of those that scaled thru the first hurdle. l will ve to still screen these candidates for a further reduction.
MAKINDE, OLUWAFEMI FUNSO
YEKINI.F.OLATUNJI
ALABI ADEBIYI AZEEZ
OSIBANJO SAMUEL OLUSEGUN
OSOLAKE Vincent Omotoso
ABIMBOLA IBUKUN ADEBAYO
Re: Urgent It Job by keminow: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2008
Hello,
Are you a good writer? If you think you can write very well, the human resources administration of sandoka.com and talazo.com is currently looking for many writers who could bring some sense of interaction on their forums. The basic requirement for this job is daily access to internet ; selected candidates will be given instructions daily through group collaborative software ; candidates must be able to follow instructions and be able to work with minimum amount of supervisions
Re: Urgent It Job by powerofmap(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2008
@keminow
How do I apply, any basic requirement?
Re: Urgent It Job by powerofmap(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2008
I can have access to internet 24/7 and how can I apply to them?
Re: Urgent It Job by cyonujemen(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2008
Despite my appeal that no one should send in their CVs, the following persons still sentbin theirs between yesterday and today. Thats too bad.
PROMISE ANAGAFO
Tochukwu Christopher
uche mukolo
Re: Urgent It Job by cyonujemen(m): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2008
keminow ,
It was wrong for u to post ur thread in an already existing thread. U should have created another thread.
Re: Urgent It Job by cyonujemen(m): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2008
I noticed that some people just like giving out their CVs without caring where it lands. We should be careful those we send CVs to. Your CV can be used to commit some dubious acts. A guy was once arrested by the police on an allegation of stealing recharge cards. What save the guy was that, as he was in the police station, another complainant came in with a copy of his CV. According to the complainant, a guy came into his store to photostat the CV. While she was busy photostating the document, the guy left with some items from her store. So all she had to trace the guy was the CV. So please be careful and listen to instructions. The submission of CVs had ended. I no longer accept CVs. I also asked that those with experience should apply. But those that just left school also applied. A word theysay is enough for the wise. BE WISE.
Re: Urgent It Job by cyonujemen(m): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2008
I cant believe that people are still sending CVs as regards this opening. Wonders shall never end. Abi na unemployment dey cos this one.
Re: Urgent It Job by cyonujemen(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2008
I can't believe that people are still sending CVs as regards this opening. Wonders shall never end. Abi na unemployment dey cause this one.
Re: Urgent It Job by anietie01: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2008
Are you not tired of always running after employers? Let the employers run after you for a change. Post your CVs at Exood by clicking here: http://exood.com/jobs/index.php it afford the employers the chance to find you fast. Its purely Nigerian and is free. No registration charges.

And do you know that for the time you spend surfing the web, you can make $10 for each mail you read? Its no scam and it cost you nothing to start but your time. sign up for a free account by clicking the link here http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=martluther3 they pay you $250 for signing up and you get $10 each time they send you a mail and you actually read the mail and visit the sites. You don't get to pay nothing.

I just withdrew a $1000 dollars into my paypal account and i will testify that it is real. I joined four weeks ago.

(1) (Reply)

Bat Salary Enquiry / Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? / Dss Benue State Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.