Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186715 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by davidsinclair: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
yet to rcv
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Mcbussy(m): 12:38am On Dec 15, 2012
Hmmm.....dis is serious,got the invitation just yesterday.seems they don't even want pple to make it to the venue.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Anechka: 1:33am On Dec 15, 2012
Exactly! It might just be a strategy to cut down on the number of applicants. Sending an invitation SMS today for a test meant for 2moro is not just it, knowing fully well that some ppl wld have to travel down.. Best of luck to all those writing 2moro, and please don't 4get to tell this lovely house how it went.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Anechka: 1:43am On Dec 15, 2012
ojuikwu: Igbos should not be among fortune peeps in inec if dey do so.yeee nigerian don enter debt.then go robbed any body.mingle with thieves.na so them full lagos like dirty.mama chukwuma my son they go lagos 2morrow.heeee congratulation.bush peepssss.burn themmmmm

And what does this have to do with anything?!

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by holluruth: 3:56am On Dec 15, 2012
Pls is it true coz hv nt recv any msg o
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by uninewswatch: 4:38am On Dec 15, 2012
Job seeker, are you getting ready for yet another job test/interview?(NNPC,FETHA OR INEC) Do you really want to land yourself any of these dream jobs? Then get OUR GENERAL METHOD APTITUDE TEST (GMAT) HANDBOOK NOW! For just N1000.

This eBook contains over 7500 real past questions with detailed answers and explanations for banks, oil companies, multinationals, public and private sector companies etc. This handbook effectively covers the following topics:

QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE TESTS (Quantitative Reasoning Test, Data Sufficiency Test, Number Series Test, Numeric Reasoning Test etc.)

VERBAL APTITUDE TESTS (Verbal Reasoning Test, Logical Reasoning Test, Passage Completion Test, Grammatic Expression Test, Critical Reasoning Test etc)

DIAGRAMMATIC REASONING TESTS (Diagrammatic Reasoning Test, Flow Chart Test, Figure Matrix Test, Pattern Recognition Test, Symbol Plug in Test etc)

MANAGEMENT SKILLS TEST (Business Knowledge Test, Accounting Practice Test, Human Resources Management Test, Marketing Knowledge Test etc)

ENGINEERING SKILLS TESTS (Petroleum Technology Skill Test, Mechanical Engineering Test, Chemical Engineering Test, Electrical Engineering Test, Computer Software Test, General Engineering Test etc)

*HOW TO GET GMAT HANDBOOK*
We only send the GMAT Past Questions & Answer Handbook to your Email after you have made payment (N1000). Then You will have to download and print it out. If interested in getting the Handbook, Call 07060551346 OR 08157810072
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 15, 2012
euwajeh: I received a text telling me to login to their site for my exam pass .but when I put in my details it says my exam date is not yet due and the text reads my exam is on the 15th . What can I do?

Have u been able to print out ur pass
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by jwizzy(m): 6:05am On Dec 15, 2012
Text
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Bisjosh(f): 6:42am On Dec 15, 2012
Where exactly in unilag? Cos the venue is just Unilag not stating the hall/building!!!!!!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tolukatey(f): 7:03am On Dec 15, 2012
For dose of us writingg it in unilag, where in unilag r we 2 assemble? Best of luck 2 us all
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2012
Guys dis almost 8am and we at unilag witout knowing d particular venue for the test,nwe all at the busstop waiting like hungry people,,more dan 200 now,,i don taya ooo
Abeg who kws the venue for the test should let us know here ooo
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by euwajeh(m): 7:45am On Dec 15, 2012
fasagba01:
Have u been able to print out ur pass
not yet
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 7:48am On Dec 15, 2012
Una go hear am, that's Naija for una, inec just want to faustrate people, all this are formarlities,Inec don already choose there own people, may GOD have mercy in this coutry, corruption, greed, who knows who, is they only thing this country is good at

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by hajbash: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2012
O boi,iam at lokoja test venue presently,we are more than 50 people and still people are comin
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by eldoradoxx: 8:11am On Dec 15, 2012
I advise again, everyone who applied for the test should flood the test venue whether invited or not! Inec has not stated why it left out majority of applicants and chose just few many of whom are less qualified than you. Those who ve been invited should bear with those who ve not been, because this is injustice! Ensure that u disrupt that rubbish of a test if they wouldn't let you into the venue. Nigeria listens to noise makers than those who seat at home and blame inec for not sending an invitation. So why seat back at home and lament, go out and PEACEFULLY stop them if they won't allow u compete equally with other applicants in the test.

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2012
Guy na wa 4 u.ow wl u go when u didnt get msg 4 test.u r d part of d pple dat disrupts peace.y not wait 4 ur turn.i heard dy r caling by batches

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Bisjosh(f): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2012
doyexy: Guy na wa 4 u.ow wl u go when u didnt get msg 4 test.u r d part of d pple dat disrupts peace.y not wait 4 ur turn.i heard dy r caling by batches

Have you guys gotten a specific building to write?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by eldoradoxx: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2012
doyexy: Guy na wa 4 u.ow wl u go when u didnt get msg 4 test.u r d part of d pple dat disrupts peace.y not wait 4 ur turn.i heard dy r caling by batches
Do not let anyone deceive u, there is no batch here, its today or never!!! This is confirmed from good source, if they tell u batch stuff, they re just tryin to calm u down

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by engrhorla(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2012
Though i can't bk up ma theory,bt it seems 2days test iz 4 applicants 4 Reg officers only. Me thnk d professnals post wil b l8r. I put in 4 System analyst & i no c d txt & neither did all ma fwends d@ put in 4 system analyst got d txt..any1 wt latest info shld pls upda8 us.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Ahmedie25(m): 8:48am On Dec 15, 2012
we just finished our test at lokoja center,we leave the rest to God
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by engrhorla(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2012
Ahmedie25: we just finished our test at lokoja center,we leave the rest to God
Pls wot did u put in 4? Ao many of u wrote d test? When did u start d test? Where in Lokoja did u write d test? Kindly reply,man
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by sunch(m): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2012
Does anyone get an invitation in Edo state? Pls i want to know.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by olumaxi(m): 8:59am On Dec 15, 2012
doyexy: Guys dis almost 8am and we at unilag witout knowing d particular venue for the test,nwe all at the busstop waiting like hungry people,,more dan 200 now,,i don taya ooo Abeg who kws the venue for the test should let us know here ooo Thanks
d venue is unilag na..jst wait at d gate..beta stil,go 4 fresh air at d lagoon front..best of luck
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by cheeomar: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2012

What's d nature of d test?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by eldoradoxx: 9:07am On Dec 15, 2012
Am at women development centre Abuja, venue of the test, by hook or crook I must write since that's what Nigeria recognise soomehow!. Again I warn don't stay at home, atleast go to the venue and find out whatzup.

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by olumaxi(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2012
LNGKM..guy,u harsh gan o..a test dat was suposd to start by 8am av bin concluded by 8:48am..haba,were u not even allowed to enta d hal b4 u start d test?..besyds,na 10min test?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by festguy(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2012
U pple must av arived ur different centres nah,i beg update us oooo.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by bollyjaysmart: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2012
Am guessin u r right, it could be for only those who applied for RO only. Cos unilag shld have been flooded already if its for everybody. Just guessing too cos av not received any message as well
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 9:19am On Dec 15, 2012
Ahmedi 25 pls and pls let us know wat they asked u guys in ur test at lokkoja,,pplsssss
Then its not for only registration officer alone oooo,,i met a system analyst dis morning here
We at. Unilag are to start by 11am
System analyst,area officers, reg officers r here already ooo
Ahmedi of lokoja pls ansa me plssss
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Moji12(f): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2012
At d centre in lag I.e unilag,d exam is starting 11 am.the official said for anyone hu dint get d msg means dey were not shortlisted.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nnabugwu8590: 9:32am On Dec 15, 2012
Psychologically speaking, d assumed Inec's test 2day wil nt hold. Reason: i've nt seen/heard any test recruitment process dat some applicants were denied of participation. If Inec tries 2 deny some of us our right 2 participate in dis test, i will sue Inec 2 court 4 contravening one of our fundamental human rights(fredom of participation). I pity those dat were emotionally triggered by dis so called test. This test must be written by 509,000 applicants or no test. Take it or leave it. If Inec doesn't follow due process in dis her recruitment wot happened 2 DPR test will happen 2 dem. Finally,d redemption of dis Con3 against corruption is in d hand of Inec. CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA MEANS COMMITTING IMPUNITY WITH IMMUNITY. I rest my case

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by jhydebaba(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2012
Who do I blame for this shyte
The President
The Labour union
The economy
My Parents
Myself
INEC

A committee must be set to look into this shyte.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply