Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? (18182 Views)

A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Denigma(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, Just this morning I received an email from ''recruitment@nnpcgroup.com'' that I applied to their organization sometime last year (2012) and that I should proceed to their web portal which has been temporarily opened so I can upload my credentials. I was rattled at first but made sure it wasn,t phishing or scam. I logged in my password to ''http://recruitment.nnpcgroup.com/'' and subsequently I saw my details that I typed myself as at that time. Apparently, I had tried to apply last year but their web portal was experiencing technical hitch as at the time I was on it and so I sent my CV to ''2012recruitment@nnpcgroup.com'' and simply forgot about the process. Has anybody received this kind of email too?

Hello OXXXXX GXXXXXX FXXXXXXX

You are getting this mail because:

· You applied for the NNPC recruitment advert that was closed in December 2012

· You have been identified as an applicant with partial or incomplete credentials in our recruitment portal

In order for us to progress your application to the next stage, we request that you resubmit the full set of the required credentials in this regard.

Please click [b]here [/b]to upload your credentials.

Kindly note that this is a continuation of the 2012 Recruitment exercise AND NOT A FRESH RECRUITMENT DRIVE. The Portal has been re-activated for only candidates with incomplete document uploads and will be available ONLY from Tuesday, 12th November, 2013 till Wednesday, 11th December 2013 at 11:59:59pm WAT (GMT+1).

Thank you.

END OF MESSAGE...

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by nikola(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hello. True, just received a mail from them too. Same content too...
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Denigma(m): 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
@nikola: Hi, thanks for responding. Do you still remember what you applied for? Am so positive about this after a year and 3 months that I applied for the job. Don't wanna miss this. grin Also, let's get in touch so we can keep each other updated. email me at denigma@gala.net
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by nikola(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
Don't bother much. You sure would get it by the grace of God.
I believe its for a GT position.
I also sent you a mail.
Kind regards.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Tonyblu(m): 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
A friend got the same email too:

"Kindly note that this is a continuation of the 2012 Recruitment exercise AND NOT A FRESH RECRUITMENT DRIVE. The Portal has been re-activated for only candidates with incomplete document uploads and will be available from Tuesday, 12th November, 2013 till Wednesday, 11th December 2013 at 11:59:59pm WAT (GMT+1)."

Is it for real
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Alorotimi: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
i too received such kind of message from them in which i have done accordily. Thanks.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by busuyem: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
I received the same message too.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by aganism56ovic(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
i received the message too,pls let communicat and help each oda as regards the likely test questions,my email aganism56@ovi.com
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Benqozenero(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Please how did you convert your jpg file into pdf file?
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by oluspe: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
I received the message too but having some difficulty uploading some docu. discharge cert. in particular
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by suncity2(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
I got the message too but how true is it
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by segmond(m): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Got the message too
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Sly7: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hello guys, I got d msg too, is dis for real?
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Sly7: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hello guys, has anybody heard any news for d DSSC navy stuff
Wrote d exams sometime in May but havnt heard anytin.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by pimplucious: 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Sly7: Hello guys, has anybody heard any news for d DSSC navy stuff
Wrote d exams sometime in May but havnt heard anytin.

Check to see if ur name is there: http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/ShortlistedList/DSSC22/Batch1/01.htm

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Andyg: 12:57am On Nov 21, 2013
Denigma: Hello Nairalanders, Just this morning I received an email from ''recruitment@nnpcgroup.com'' that I applied to their organization sometime last year (2012) and that I should proceed to their web portal which has been temporarily opened so I can upload my credentials. I was rattled at first but made sure it wasn,t phishing or scam. I logged in my password to ''http://recruitment.nnpcgroup.com/'' and subsequently I saw my details that I typed myself as at that time. Apparently, I had tried to apply last year but their web portal was experiencing technical hitch as at the time I was on it and so I sent my CV to ''2012recruitment@nnpcgroup.com'' and simply forgot about the process. Has anybody received this kind of email too?

· You have been identified as an applicant with partial or incomplete credentials in our recruitment portal

In order for us to progress your application to the next stage, we request that you resubmit the full set of the required credentials in this regard.

Kindly note that this is a continuation of the 2012 Recruitment exercise AND NOT A FRESH RECRUITMENT DRIVE. The Portal has been re-activated for only candidates with incomplete document uploads and will be available ONLY from Tuesday, 12th November, 2013 till Wednesday, 11th December 2013 at 11:59:59pm WAT (GMT+1).

Thank you.

END OF MESSAGE...
Got d message yesterday. My email is manasaadamu@yahoo.com gud luck
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Sly7: 6:08am On Nov 21, 2013
pimp_lucious :

Hi! I meant Nigeria Navy and not Air Force
Check to see if ur name is there: http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/ShortlistedList/DSSC22/Batch1/01.htm
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by meetgaya: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2013
Benqozenero: Please how did you convert your jpg file into pdf file?
first copy and paste into wordand save as pdf and you are good to go

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by tolutweety(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2013
good to go... quite following !
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by baybiemee: 11:42am On Nov 21, 2013
I got d email just this morning, I can even remember what I applied for.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Denigma(m): 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
Let's keep it rolling peeps. Let's focus on the purpose of the topic. Thanks
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by olaebby: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
i also got d message ds a.m. Let's hope sth good is going to come out of this.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by tonero4urch(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Denigma: Hello Nairalanders, Just this morning I received an email from ''recruitment@nnpcgroup.com'' that I applied to their organization sometime last year (2012) and that I should proceed to their web portal which has been temporarily opened so I can upload my credentials. I was rattled at first but made sure it wasn,t phishing or scam. I logged in my password to ''http://recruitment.nnpcgroup.com/'' and subsequently I saw my details that I typed myself as at that time. Apparently, I had tried to apply last year but their web portal was experiencing technical hitch as at the time I was on it and so I sent my CV to ''2012recruitment@nnpcgroup.com'' and simply forgot about the process. Has anybody received this kind of email too?

Thank you.

END OF MESSAGE...

Hi Nairalanders,
I equally got the message last night asking me that I have an incomplete application that I should upload my documents. Of course, I have done according and waiting to see if I will be shortlisted for the interview cos I guess that they will shortlist candidates very soon.
So, u guys that got the email too should hook me up with this email..tonero4urch@yahoo.com and my mobile @ 07033455570
I can't wait to rub mind with you guys as regards to this nnpc job. I will pursue this is if my life depends on it God willing.
Thanks in anticipation to hearing from u guys soonest
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Realculture(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
I got the message too...i dn't have all the requirement...i guess no harm in trying
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Realculture(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
I can't wait to get the invite
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
I was still serving wen i applied for it, so i used 2012 as my nysc completion year. Now, they sent me d mail too, i had to upload my 2013 nysc certificate n oda credentials like dat

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by Jesarie(f): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
Benqozenero: Please how did you convert your jpg file into pdf file?

use www.pdfaid.com
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by BlessedFellow: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
tonero4urch:

Hi Nairalanders,
I equally got the message last night asking me that I have an incomplete application that I should upload my documents. Of course, I have done according and waiting to see if I will be shortlisted for the interview cos I guess that they will shortlist candidates very soon.
So, u guys that got the email too should hook me up with this email..tonero4urch@yahoo.com and my mobile @ 07033455570
I can't wait to rub mind with you guys as regards to this nnpc job. I will pursue this is if my life depends on it God willing.
Thanks in anticipation to hearing from u guys soonest

E never reach interview, u go write test first.
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by blessed4ril(f): 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
Got same mail 2 oo!

Blivin God 4 a miracle oo!
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by busuyem: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
God is still in the process of helping those that depend on Him, irrespective of the number of the anointed in the race!
Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by FBICIA(m): 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
I got the same message to on my Email

But guys remember you can't alter or change anything on the information you have already submitted!

1 Like

Re: Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? by LarrySun(m): 9:09am On Nov 22, 2013
Denigma: Let's keep it rolling peeps. Let's focus on the purpose of the topic. Thanks
Happy birthday to you, Denigma.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interview Invite From BSG LOG 4,agidingbi,ikeja / Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. / Globacom Customer Care Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.