Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186813 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2013
chalxdon how far? i didnt get any message ooooo. i am really downcast.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by resumepro(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2013
Please, any1 from Ekiti or Ondo State received any text message yet
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by TOLUKEMLIZZY: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2013
Congrats to u all welcome to INEC family. On Mon make sure u go with all ur documents. I am stil expecting my people frm Ondo. If u are here,hope to c u.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2013
dont worry more letters are coming out,just take it easy,,heard it from a right source, pls anyone that knows someone in Abuja should also confirm it,
ananne: chalxdon how far? i didnt get any message ooooo. i am really downcast.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by alsudaes1(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2013
pheyus10: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌A̶̲̥̅̊ℓihα̲̅md̶̲̥̅̊uℓiℓℓα̲̅hi·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣
I got my sms on my Birthday!!! Hadha min fadli Rabbi. I thank Allah for HIS Mercies in my life. I got my job on my birthday.

Indeed, it is from the Bounties of Your Lord, Allaah!
I join you in appreciating the Favour of Allaah on you and all those who got the Success Text, Al-hamdulillaah!!!
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
obinna002: dont worry more letters are coming out,just take it easy,,heard it from a right source, pls anyone that knows someone in Abuja should also confirm it,

obinna how true is ur info? when are the letters coming? some of us are having a bad day already due to the tension caused by not getting any sms. pls help a brother. can i hav ur number obinna?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
ananne:

obinna how true is ur info? when are the letters coming? some of us are having a bad day already due to the tension caused by not getting any sms. pls help a brother. can i hav ur number obinna?
It's really no easy knowing that many people have received and some have not. Pls any info to help is welcome
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by chalxdon(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2013
ananne: chalxdon how far? i didnt get any message ooooo. i am really downcast.
My dear cheer up. I have not received too but God is never late. Let's continue being hopeful
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
@annanne, thats what a lady told me,, but i dont want to say everything, if you know anyone in ABUJA, try and contact the person, cos i called her, before she told me, i pray everyone will get his or her letters very soon
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by gbadaniyi(m): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
edib:

Pls can u clearly state out the items we need for Monday's Documentation cos getting 3 reference letters and a medical report may nt be possible b4 then.
during my documentation in march U need 8 passport atleast three copies of credential letter of local gov't birth certificate that's al
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by samobaba4u(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
Congrats to you all.
Hope more msgs is on d way.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
chalxdon: My dear cheer up. I have not received too but God is never late. Let's continue being hopeful

i am doing my best my brother. i am just tensed up. someone called me that she got her sms around 12.30pm. maybe its a batch by batch thingh. i pray we get ours before the day ends.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
samobaba4u: Congrats to you all.
Hope more msgs is on d way.

are u sure abouit more messages being on the way?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
obinna002: @annanne, thats what a lady told me,, but i dont want to say everything, if you know anyone in ABUJA, try and contact the person, cos i called her, before she told me, i pray everyone will get his or her letters very soon

i hope so too obinna. can u send me an sms on ma number 08067173924. i want to speak with you.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by donchukey: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
I have not eaten since morning. Its been joy and glory to God all the way. That grace that has stood for us will stand for all. In Jesus Name. I also learnt that there are still a long number of vacant positions in the commission even after this exercise. Godbless everyone.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
That's what the lady told me, so many letters are ready for dispatch,I pray the will be Fast
donchukey: I have not eaten since morning. Its been joy and glory to God all the way. That grace that has stood for us will stand for all. In Jesus Name. I also learnt that there are still a long number of vacant positions in the commission even after this exercise. Godbless everyone.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
[quote author=obinna002]That's what the lady told me, so many letters are ready for dispatch,I pray the will be Fast

obinna does it mean that some letters are still abuja waiting to be dispatched to the various states?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obisite: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
[quote author=ananne][/quote]

Menh! Not gettin funny ooo, yet to receive text or call ooo! God! Na u we look upto oo
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by longerzeez(m): 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
Congrats to those selected...u are welcome to Inec Family where we serve d nation...I rep Lagos Inec...thumbs up peeps...to those employed in Lagos, I hope to seeing you on monday when u get to the head office...just come to the reception, u will surely find me there...all d best
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by obinna002: 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
Yes am very sure of what am saying, but I don't wonna say much, I only need someone from Abuja to confirm it. First, [quote author=ananne][/quo
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by frday: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
Congrat to all sucessful ones but I ve nt gotten any sms
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by ananne: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
Obinna u were right. Finally got a confirmation from abuja that more pple will be called. Though i still wish i can get more details on that. Just keep us informed. Have noticed that ur info are always genuine.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by sol4luv: 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
Pls I want to know if we are just collecting letter and documentations on Monday then go back on 16th for induction or we are resuming fully on Monday. Someone should pls help with this
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by maphed: 11:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
gbadaniyi: during my documentation in march U need 8 passport atleast three copies of credential letter of local gov't birth certificate that's al

Pls do u mean local govt of origin cert or a letter from our various local govt? what do u mean by letter of local govt?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by samobaba4u(m): 8:25am On Aug 31, 2013
ananne:

are u sure abouit more messages being on the way?
Hope so cos i never gt mine.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Jgyrl(f): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2013
I want to congratulate all whom have received messages. We wait on God to help the rest of us !!waiting for the same sms or call
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by kumari089(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2013
Happy for u guys, infact my joy for u all knew no bound. Congrat to u all once again and to those still expecting INEC success sms i pray God almighty favour you. I key in into ur success, may i also be be successful in the NIMC recruitment process. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by gbadaniyi(m): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
maphed:

Pls do u mean local govt of origin cert or a letter from our various local govt? what do u mean by letter of local govt?
letter from your local government clearly stating U are from that local govt. indegene letter
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Alveez(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
longerzeez: Congrats to those selected...u are welcome to Inec Family where we serve d nation...I rep Lagos Inec...thumbs up peeps...to those employed in Lagos, I hope to seeing you on monday when u get to the head office...just come to the reception, u will surely find me there...all d best

aiit brov. thanks alot. will be looking forward to meeting u. do av a cool weekend.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by easiaq(m): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.