Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping (16265 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping by bknight: 9:43am On Dec 13, 2012
Sam Milla: ...This same shit happened to my elder brother and we are still looking for him since Sept 2010.

shocked shocked sorry bro
Re: 2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping by Emmy9898: 10:08am On Dec 13, 2012
grin
Whymee: Where are our films writesr, producers and directors that deceived us in believing there is a mirror / free to Air (free subscription) screen or incantation that will reveal hidden information or event if invoked.

Are they waiting for the okonjo's family to consult them.

Where are the so call pastor, GO, Daddy, MOG, Adeboye, TBJ, Chris (x2), Oyedepo, etc that communicate, prophesied directly with holy spirit.
Why can't they grab these Golden opportunities.

Who knows, the Governor might have consulted them before opening his mouth promising 24 hours deadline.

We all know these things don't exist, yet we all pretended it's not an issue.

It's an issue that must be address, else it's leading the society and the entire country to a doom.

Be wise.

Did I hear you mention TBJ? grin grin

Do you have a short memory? grin grin

Have you forgotten TBJ's famous prophecy of seeing the national flag, flying at half mast, when our President's wife was sick?

I am sure the prophecy was not intended for our President's wife. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But please, for now, spare us TBJ's prophecies, and as a matter of fact, any pastor's prophecies.

Thank you.
Re: 2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping by mrrock: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2012
It's a well known fact that the Nigeria police supplies guns to armed robbers. Even former president OBJ once said so on a BBC interview.
But this particular kidnap case is an unfortunate goodnews to Nigerians. I don't know how to put it but it's one of those necessary evil that must be done to change things for the better.

1 Like

Re: 2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping by emmygod: 10:57am On Dec 13, 2012
there is a lot of ignorant and wicked nigerians. Some people rejoice because okonjos mother was kidnapped. Some even blame the bad government on her. Shame on hopless. Shame on ignorant of Nigeria history. I wonder how a woman that came to offer help to salvage nigerians have now turn to be an afflictions to ignorants of history. An aged mother from humble background is kidnapped and some still washed mouth open to speak evil. Intead of calling a spade a spade there condone evil. No wonder evil pervades our society.
Re: 2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping by Pennywise(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2012
It is open knowledge that policemen in Delta state have taken over the business of kidnapping. The story is told of how a female judge (Justice Azinge) scarred off her court by repeated calls for settlement from kidnappers decided to call one of the numbers only to hear the phone ring in the pocket of her orderly. While in custody soldiers apprehended another policeman trying to pick up ransom money from same Judge.

The police hierachy in Delta state still believe there is not enough evidence to prosecute these men. When the State Governor using independent sources alerted that the police head of the state antikidnapping task force was actively involved in kidnap-for-ransom the top brass in Abuja said there was not enough evidence! This makes me wonder what kind of IG we have nevermind that we have a C-in-C living, breathing and eating million dollar meals in Aso rock
Re: 2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping by eyantotipe(m): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2012
ypzilanti: What are police officers doing guarding the mother of Nigeria's finance minister? Does this mean we have police officers guarding the parents of all cabinet members and senators in Nigeria? On Nigeria's pay roll?

The Law only allows police orderlies for Judges, Governors and deputies as well as Local government chairmen and Presidency. I wonder why no one is questioning this anomaly. The police even has the effontry to announce that they stationed police officers there permanently.

If the Local police is efficient and able to respond within 10 minutes to any emergency...as is the case in developed countries...there is no need to allocate police officers to individuals.

Many Nigerians do not understand how bad our police is compared to other countries.

In small towns in the USA, the police is very accessible and respond time is very fast. I once had police officers storm my house because i pressed the number 9 on my phone! Just 9! They said they came to make sure that I was not in trouble and someone prevented me from dialing 911!

Government should fund the Local Governments and give them power to have council police offcers too. We dont need to arm them, but we can train them in conducting investigation, information gathering, and minor law enforcement. afterall, police officers in England are not armed, but call for back up in dangerous situations. In Nigeria's case, these guys would have motorcycles, and bicycles and parade the local governments (where they are also residents) mixing with the people and gathering information.
May God bless you and continue to increase ur knowledge,in US you said but in Nigeria here it is opposite,a country were everybody its for itself greed and selfishness has eating down to the root,a country were high thieves and robbers are been celebrated,a country were one person steal one hundred billions naira,a country were mad person tie up himself with bomb to kill inocent children incurse of fighting for god,the youths have been mislead you can see them display their stupidlity here on NL,see my brother we need total re birth of this country i mean total re orientation we need ppl like you and me who have the knowledge and understanding ppl like you who have experience alot to start librating the young from this mentality, be it online,on radio,on tv we need to start doing something are we going to continue like this? Are we going to fold our hand and watch our future generation suffer the same faith?they will never forgive us if they do.
Re: 2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping by preciousoz: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
NPF very Good at what they do grin grin grin

Re: 2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping by ugoani(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
Let mama just be safe
Re: 2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping by salolo(m): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dwonder
Re: 2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping by redsun(m): 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
pDude: [/b]

That is why they have accomplices in the police force.

The fact that the police is aware of a kidnap plot means the plot is foiled,yet in nigeria,they go ahead and pay them without apprehending the culprits.

I dont know how it works?It seems like a legit business backed by the police like you said.
Re: 2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping by jaysm(f): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color] this is too much o, army arresting innocent ppl in Alisor, Omumu and the Oza communities, about 10 communities in Agbor of Ika south LGA in Delta state. That they were informed that d kidnappers of Ngozi's mother head towards that way,now 63 innocent ppl were arrested frm those villages including farmers working in d farm. Since yesterday, they said they haven't eaten nor drink water.
Re: 2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping by tpia1: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
why are they searching only delta state?

and can we have a short biography of the lady- i noticed she has a yoruba name, where is she from.
Re: 2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2012
playah P: If I was a kidnapper; I'd make a video of the victim as evidence that she's alright! If I don't get the money within 3 days; I'd kill the fat bitch and send the body back to them!!! Stingy fools!!
lol
Re: 2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping by tpia1: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
emmygod: there is a lot of ignorant and wicked nigerians. Some people rejoice because okonjos mother was kidnapped. Some even blame the bad government on her. Shame on hopless. Shame on ignorant of Nigeria history. I wonder how a woman that came to offer help to salvage nigerians have now turn to be an afflictions to ignorants of history. An aged mother from humble background is kidnapped and some still washed mouth open to speak evil. Intead of calling a spade a spade there condone evil. No wonder evil pervades our society.

By the time foreigners start jumping on them overseas, they'll wonder who they offended.

They dont know nigerian criminal minds have overseas connections as well?
Re: 2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping by kunxle: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sorry boss but i guess this would be a warning to other public office holders. do the right thing and every body will be at peace in the country. if not this is just the beginning all of you go hear wen!!! for this nigeria so far you continue to loot public treasury. Kidnappers please take good care of prof okonjo till they comply i beg ooo
nothing must happen to prof ooooo.
Re: 2 Policemen Arrested For Okonjo-Iweala's Mother's Kidnapping by IncomeTutor: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2012
through greed and poor leadership,
our leaders have turned our beloved
country into shambles.

nobody to trust again, not even their
ADCs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many / Nigeria Political Party With Their Motto / Obiano Begins Re-Election Campaign: Live At Ekwueme Square - PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.