Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Couples Do You Plan Before You Have Your Babies? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couples Do You Plan Before You Have Your Babies? (1349 Views)

Pics: Funny: Mothers, when you leave Your Babies alone With Their Dads. / Take Care Of Your Babies the right way. / Parents: Do You Photograph Your Babies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couples Do You Plan Before You Have Your Babies? by Tatian(f): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2012
Couples of nairaland, pls share you experiences with me on this matter.
I visted my big cousin in their home and happen to notice a misunderstsnding btw her and the husband, I ask my cuz what d matter was , she started by telling me her husband has refused to rent her a shop, I ask y wuldnt he do so,because I kn he's capable she was not able to give an answer.
So I had a discussion wit the husband , he told me point blank he wuldnt because my cuz has forfited her chances , I didn't understand @ that point untill he told me my cuz got pregnant without his consent.he even said it to my face he's not accepting the baby. I was like WOW! Do these things really happen? He futher explained he's always using condom , or do d withdrawal method blah blah...
Note: they have 2 boys already
The question here is this .. Do you plan b4 plan you have ur kids... What if it comes without planning
Thanks
Re: Couples Do You Plan Before You Have Your Babies? by coogar: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
isn't that the essence of family planning or have you been living under a rock for the past 100 yrs?
Re: Couples Do You Plan Before You Have Your Babies? by k2039: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ofcourse, it is all planned for, You cant expect me not to make adequate preparation for my baby and also give him/her the best care he/she desires.

But in special cases where the unexpected happen, we will keep the pregnancy.
Re: Couples Do You Plan Before You Have Your Babies? by baby124: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
Yes o. Plan, Plan, and work hard. Kids deserve in come into an environment where they can be taken care of. God will not provide for a lazy couple without realistic plans. Dont be deceived.
Re: Couples Do You Plan Before You Have Your Babies? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
Yes OP unexpected and unplanned pregnancies confounds everybody in the family even tho it's a joyous thing... some people feign blithely ,some don't...just like the husband in the story.

IMO it has to be planned.... you need a game plan especially when other kids are involved .... staying home for mat leave costs a whole lot , childcare and the list goes on ... but when it happens, well undecided what's done is done.
Re: Couples Do You Plan Before You Have Your Babies? by Geomac: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2012
jidegirl12: Yes OP unexpected and unplanned pregnancies confounds everybody in the family even tho it's a joyous thing... some people feign blithely ,some don't...just like the husband in the story.

IMO it has to be planned.... you need a game plan especially when other kids are involved .... staying home for mat leave costs a whole lot , childcare and the list goes on ... but when it happens, well undecided what's done is done.

+100

I can't say it better.
Re: Couples Do You Plan Before You Have Your Babies? by larrymoore(m): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2012
Pregnancy by accident mostly precedes planning. Pregnancy is a probabily, sometimes u could plan 4 baby n it doesn't come
Re: Couples Do You Plan Before You Have Your Babies? by coldgate(f): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
baby_123: Yes o. Plan, Plan, and work hard. Kids deserve in come into an environment where they can be taken care of. God will not provide for a lazy couple without realistic plans. Dont be deceived.
Planning for babies? That is ridiculous! You don't plan, dear u hope for babies, providing the right environment for pregnancy to occur, and pray that you are so blessed.with children,there are no absolutes.
Re: Couples Do You Plan Before You Have Your Babies? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
coldgate: Planning for babies? That is ridiculous! You don't plan, dear u hope for babies, providing the right environment for pregnancy to occur, and pray that you are so blessed.with children,there are no absolutes.

You only hope for babies when you're waiting / searching? We're talking about when other kids are involved ...., so she's right... you have to plan it.
Re: Couples Do You Plan Before You Have Your Babies? by Callotti: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
Oh yes o!
You have to be emotionally and financially ready!
Or you can wait on the 'lord' to provide! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Couples Do You Plan Before You Have Your Babies? by tpiatabernacles: 3:08am On Jan 07, 2015
coldgate:
Planning for babies? That is ridiculous! You don't plan, dear u hope for babies, providing the right environment for pregnancy to occur, and pray that you are so blessed.with children,there are no absolutes.

people do plan for babies, particularly if they want the babies to be born in a particular month.

for example, conceiving this month will give you a baby anytime from september onwards (maybe before).

etc etc, all things being equal of course, and barring any unforeseen circumstances.

in addition, women do calculate their ovulation periods, etc.

(1) (Reply)

What Number Of BBM Contacts Is Considered Normal? / Is She A Gold Digger / Misery: Mother Encourages Boy Friend To Molest 4 Months Old Infant To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.