Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

National Population Commissio Recruitment Examination. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Population Commissio Recruitment Examination. (3167 Views)

Osun Civil Service Recruitment Examination Holds Tomorrow / Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination / National Population Commission Is Accepting Cv!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Population Commissio Recruitment Examination. by olupentane(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
The National Population Commission asked the public to submit application form at state offices throughout the nation and the submition lapsed some weeks ago, I was opportuned to submit my application though with doubt of the application been processed but I received an sms stating that a written examination will hold at the state office here in Ibadan, so I would like to know
1. If anyone else who applied got the same message.
2. If you applied but didnt get the message.
3. If somebody can tell me the likely area to study for the examination.
Thanks.
Wishing any invited candidate success.
Re: National Population Commissio Recruitment Examination. by olumaxi(m): 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
som1 claimd to av also gotten inec invite 4 test..nawa o,i wonda wen federal govt recruitment bcoms dis fast in naija..OP,wit wat number were u sent d invite?
Re: National Population Commissio Recruitment Examination. by pitoski(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
i tink is fake. jus make more enquiry and be more careful.
Re: National Population Commissio Recruitment Examination. by olupentane(m): 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
pitoski: i tink is fake. jus make more enquiry and be more careful.
Thanks I will
Re: National Population Commissio Recruitment Examination. by kclub83(m): 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
olupentane: The National Population Commission asked the public to submit application form at state offices throughout the nation and the submition lapsed some weeks ago, I was opportuned to submit my application though with doubt of the application been processed but I received an sms stating that a written examination will hold at the state office here in Ibadan, so I would like to know
1. If anyone else who applied got the same message.
2. If you applied but didnt get the message.
3. If somebody can tell me the likely area to study for the examination.
Thanks.
Wishing any invited candidate success.
pls let me av d no dat sent d txt to u
Re: National Population Commissio Recruitment Examination. by nacksonjoe: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
@Olupaten pls send to d house d number dat sent u d invitation.
Re: National Population Commissio Recruitment Examination. by hajbash: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
Pls don't mind those that are saying the invitation is not тяυє because that is what exactly happen with the inec job but when I go τ̅☺ the test venue I saw more than 100 people.make sure u go on the say date pls
Re: National Population Commissio Recruitment Examination. by hajbash: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
Pls when is the test date?
Re: National Population Commissio Recruitment Examination. by superdude007(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
I applied here in Abuja and I have not heard from them. Plz, can u share what u got? odies007@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: National Population Commissio Recruitment Examination. by justi4jesu(f): 6:13am On Dec 18, 2012
Please I also submitted mine in portharcourt office so anyone with information should kindly share with the house.
Re: National Population Commissio Recruitment Examination. by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 18, 2012
Beg, anyone in abuja who gets d text should let us know d venue! I. Must. Gatecrash!! cool

1 Like

Re: National Population Commissio Recruitment Examination. by olupentane(m): 8:33am On Dec 18, 2012
The test actually took place last friday, there are up to 300 candidates, but the test is short and simple. For those asking for the number that sent the text, the text was sent by bulk sms with the name NPC.
Re: National Population Commissio Recruitment Examination. by sunjos79: 8:55am On Dec 18, 2012
@olupena:pls be more details abt the test.we knw it is simple bt lets knw what it comprises 4 d sake of other states waiting.
Re: National Population Commissio Recruitment Examination. by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 18, 2012
olupentane: The test actually took place last friday, there are up to 300 candidates, but the test is short and simple. For those asking for the number that sent the text, the text was sent by bulk sms with the name NPC.

Seriously? Even abuja has written? My God!!
Re: National Population Commissio Recruitment Examination. by platorepublic(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
last Week Friday is it throughout the federation because i did not receive any notification In Ogun State
Re: National Population Commissio Recruitment Examination. by olumaxi(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
nawa o,na only u recievd d msg n na only u stil go write d test in an unknown place..o boy,na now i confirm d degree of ur joblesnes.. God help us al
Re: National Population Commissio Recruitment Examination. by u3fine(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
I was at there PH office today to ask if a date has been fix, but was told no date yet.
Re: National Population Commissio Recruitment Examination. by platorepublic(m): 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
Some People are confusionist and disgruntle Element on Nairaland,what are you going to derive when all you do is to play with people emotions by Cropping false stories.

1 Like

Re: National Population Commissio Recruitment Examination. by olupentane(m): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
For those of you who think it's fake wait there and keeping surfing the net when I resume work, for you who think I'm jobless that's for your mind ooo, But if you think it's true, I also have someone at Taraba state who says they've even stopped the processimg for now, so I think the test is an individual state thing. Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Workforce / Pls What Coy Is BG-NG? / Field Engineer​ At Oildata - Delta State, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.