Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? (50894 Views)

'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife / Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) / Eternal Sacred Order Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by karyurdey(m): 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2006
Any C&s Member In The House

Hmmmmm,
I just feel like posting this topic to look for some member of my churches around Nigeria and to deliberate on the way forward for the church.
C&S SHALL LIVE

3 Likes

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by kajad(m): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2006
Which one is C&S?

1 Like

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by whiteroses(f): 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2006
C and S means celestial church of God a.k.a cerubu and serafu. they are nice to each other in thier church and they don't wear $hoe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by kajad(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2006
i get the drift, but, Celestial Church is CCC and not C&S

1 Like

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by Seun(m): 2:04pm On May 15, 2006
Any more?
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by Skidoc(m): 2:07pm On May 15, 2006
whiteroses:

C and S means celestial church of God a.k.a cerubu and serafu. they are nice to each other in their church and they don't wear $hoe

Wrong! CCC is Celestial Church of Christ. They are the ones who do not wear shoes to church. C&S is Cherubim and Seraphim and they wear shoes. Both wear white garment to church.

1 Like

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by Seun(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2006
Read this:

My attention was drawn to the ignorance displayed because of little or no information about the truth on white garment churches at your nairaland site. I wish you could link your chatters/commentators to this upcoming site to strike a balance in favour of Jesus Christ , the church and the kingdom of God. The site is www.csbibleministries.org

So please visit www.csbibleministries.org to learn more about them
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by Benblaze(m): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2006
Thanks for your concern about our church and the need to look for a way forward. God will bless you. Pls. be informed that l am intrested in mmeting you so that we can brainstorm on the way forward in our dear Church and surly C & S Shall live! if u wish to private correspondence pls call 08038376611 (daytime) or mail benbellng@yahoo.com God bless you. bye.
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by Nebonedo: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2006
Oh! the C&S Church. There is so much we can talk about.

Being that I was a very active Pentecostal Preacher, I never knew that I would have anything to do with the Cherubims and Seraphims  Church.
I am a late covert to the C&S in that I was  in my early twenties before I was led by God to join the C&S. Now it is well over a quarter of a century and it is still fascinating to me more than ever before. Thanks to the Most High God for all that He does in the midst of His people.

I now know / feel more than ever before that the C&S ought to have been a pure African / Universal religion that stands on it's own feet without any Christian/Jesus  stories backing. It is a church that can rely entirely on the One Great God alone and the church will not stumble. Through the multitude of angels God will comfort and guide His people till they receive the everlasting crown of glory. For what a man sows that he will reap. God cannot be deceived.

May the enlightenment of God continue to descend on us!
Peace and blessings from the most loving and merciful God. Amen.

Your brother,
Nebonedo

1 Like

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by karyurdey(m): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2006
Hello seraph friends,
Why not add me on kayusy2k2001@yahoo.com so we can get to know each other
[i][/i]
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by Roscodaddy(m): 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2007
Go find them for Bar Beach grin
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by Grouppoint(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2007
What are the main differences between the CCC and C&S?

I always thought they were all the same, probably due to the white garments.
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by olubisade(f): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2007
Cherubim and Seraphim are quite distinct from Celestial church of Christ, in practice and doctrine and in the type of white garment they wear.
Care for free monthly C&S E-Newsletter? Mail info.serapim@yahoo.com to suscribe.

Cherubim and Seraphim shall live

1 Like

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by Grouppoint(m): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2007
Can you pls elaborate on the main differences?
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by johngotti(m): 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2007
i beg you pple should stop bathing for another man's wife in the sake of deliverance
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by IDINRETE: 2:17am On Aug 24, 2007
Is that not the precedent set down by King David

bathing is even less iniquitous than killing the wife's husband and marrying the wife.
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by dreamnaira(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2007
i was once a member of the cult called church even a pious member then tll God saved me from that fold. I was very close to one of the strongest prophet whom i always dreamd to be like then. i was blind-folded not untll God revealed the truth to me.

if i ve time i wll give detail of the practice in that cult.
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by IDINRETE: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2007
dreamnaira:

i was once a member of the cult called church even a pious member then tll God saved me from that fold. I was very close to one of the strongest prophet whom i always dreamd to be like then. i was blind-folded not untll God revealed the truth to me.

if i ve time i wll give detail of the practice in that cult.

HE WHO ASSERTS MUST PROVE

dont leave anything out when you do as in the name of the strongest prophet

1 Like

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by dreamnaira(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2007
He who asserts must prove

i was busy and couldn't go into detail at the time i posted that. But all the same i would like to know if your a member of cherubim and seraphim, if your one don't find any of my post offensive as that is not my intention to offend anyone but to throw light because i knew that wthout God's mighty hand i would stll be on that fold tll date.

Yes, it very true that today every one sees his/her denomination as the best. But one thing for sure is that if you don't know the history of your father you don't know where you come from.

personally i see reasons in what ever thing or opinion hold by another person but must make reach on every of them that i don't really know much about.

I was a member of cherubim and seraphim and did defend it any where untill i was convicted by holy spirit when i read 2 chapters of the Bible[mark7:6-8 and matt7:13-14,21-23] there i started asking question about the teaching of the church and wasn't getting any satisfactory answer then i decided seaching theBible to see wether there is any man's tradition and customs the church is upholding there in the Bible i discovered most of the practice and teachings of the church is contrary to the Bible.

If you re member of cherubim and seraphim you wll agree wth me that the church stll perform ritual sacrifices which christ abolished on the cross whn he said it finished[ceremonial law or law of sacrifice was abolished on the cross by christ who is the type while the antitype was the shadow of things to come{christ}].

What of Micheal and cherubim anniversaries? That is another form of idol worship.
Micheal anniversary which took place every either 15th of May every yrs how ist been conducted?

On the anniversary ceremony which is a very important day to the chich is a day the shurch seek for power to move forther. On the ceremony there wll be 4 elders mounted at the 4cardinal points of the church representing east, west, north and south and the most elder among them wll face east{sun} and wll shout 'THE STAR' 7times and the congregation wll be responding 'THE MORNING STAR'.
Read the Bible very well to know who is the refers as the the morning star.
Read Ez815-16 you wll know what that anniversary of micheal which you faced the SUN to seek for power what it means.

take your time to study the bible as that is the only way you can find truth about church you see yourself today.

remember the most dangerous falsehold is that falsehold mingled wth truth.
It let for every one to note that as satan never give 100% lie, but truth mixed wth lies.
There is nothing like 99% truth. truth is 100%. 100 divide by 100 =1{truth]

3 Likes

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by dreamnaira(m): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2007
reseach not reach please. Paragraph3
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by omobachi(m): 4:38am On Nov 28, 2007
In answering your question, I will go back to the history of C&S to show you that the concept of the church was Bible based hence the name. From the history of Moses Orimolade that was handed over to us, darkness was prevailing in the then Anglican Church, the clergies were getting involved in occultism but God called Orimolade to separate himself and show the undiluted light of Jesus.As he began to perform, he faced so many tribulations and victimisation such that people who fellowshipped with him thought it wise to start their own group and so they began.
Also, the concept of C&S being a white garment church was artificial rather than Holy Ghost inspired. Orimolade’s habit of wearing white garment was carnally linked to his great powers to perform miracles, prophecy, and deflates the enemies. They thought that to have that power you must copy his habits, so they started wearing white garments in 1927.

The church that was Bible based in the beginning also committed ample time to prayer, hence the name Aladura Church. This shows that Orimolade was a man of faith and prayer, love and fellowship. If he controlled the powers he had, it meant that he had the Holy Spirit and all the doctrines of Jesus. If he could resist the masquerades, the evils of his Anglican members, resurrect the dead and do other miracles, he definitely had undiluted dose of blood of Jesus.

Our task now is to understand what has changed: Why has the C&S fallen into all we see today and how can we utilize the bible to get the people back to the right track. So many people thought the principles of C&S included lighting candles and burning of incense, among others. These are no doctrines. The church has no other doctrines outside the doctrines of Jesus. If the C&S was called a temple or synagogue, it is a different thing but we call it Church and the Church belongs to Christ. There was no church before the arrival of Christ so Orimolade had the doctrine of Jesus. But this does not mean evil cannot enter and when evil came in, people began to manipulate things. Spiritual eyes were blinded and so they claim burning of incense, lighting candles, etc as are doctrines. No candle can lead us to heaven. It is foolish to think so. No holy water, no holy anything has such powers or duties. It is an act of gross ignorance, foolishness and deliberate falsehood for people to accept that. So to make the C&S church work again, we have to go back to the basics which is the Bible and that is why we are a Bible ministry.

Is this a revolution in the C&S Church?
It is not a revolution, but a revival. Ours is a clarion call to everyone who has missed the track to retrace their steps to what, Christians are called to do. That is why we can relate to the Pentecostal and any other church that has the spirit of God. That was the goal of Orimolade: Christianity without denomination, Christianity without limits. When he was alive, I read that he would travel to Kabba and Okenne areas. After winning souls for Christ, he would build churches and hand them over to the local churches there, most of them Anglican. In Lagos, he built churches for the African Church. He was not denomination conscious; all he wanted was saving souls for Christ.

However, I will go back to the history of C&S again.

When the first generation were handing over to the next generation, there was this song they sang which translate thus in English:

Ten maidens were called
Only five were successful
Five others had no oil in their lamps
Their spiritual fire was burnt out.

I am most endeared to the chorus, which goes thus:
Let the elders in the church come together
Let us entreat the Lord of the universe
To reconstruct our church.

This shows that from the 1930’s, Orimolade himself understood that by the Holy Spirit, dynamism must enter into the Church. Eight years as the head and founder of the church was so short a time for him to perfect the church. He was still struggling to achieve perfection when death came. He wanted the Holy Ghost to make the most of the church but unfortunately, the generation after him had no spiritual backup to understand his desires and because of that, all they were pursuing were not rebirth but religion, position, who gets what, titles

Another thing is that C&S was not meant to be a Yoruba Church as it is seen today. The fact that it is common around the Yoruba area and is largely led by Yoruba people has hindered the programme of God for the church. Orimolade had no business going to Lokoja, Okene, etc if he was after a Yoruba church. Though he couldn’t communicate in English, the people after him did a great job to internationalise the church. I see Orimolade as a sincere person who desired a church without wrinkles. We appreciate that God want us to complete the original vision, which Orimolade couldn’t complete, just as Joshua completed the assignment God gave Moses.
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by dafidixone(m): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2007
He who asserts must prove

i was busy and couldn't go into detail at the time i posted that. But all the same i would like to know if your a member of cherubim and seraphim, if your one don't find any of my post offensive as that is not my intention to offend anyone but to throw light because i knew that wthout God's mighty hand i would stll be on that fold tll date.

Yes, it very true that today every one sees his/her denomination as the best. But one thing for sure is that if you don't know the history of your father you don't know where you come from.

personally i see reasons in what ever thing or opinion hold by another person but must make reach on every of them that i don't really know much about.

I was a member of cherubim and seraphim and did defend it any where untill i was convicted by holy spirit when i read 2 chapters of the Bible[mark7:6-8 and matt7:13-14,21-23] there i started asking question about the teaching of the church and wasn't getting any satisfactory answer then i decided seaching theBible to see wether there is any man's tradition and customs the church is upholding there in the Bible i discovered most of the practice and teachings of the church is contrary to the Bible.

If you re member of cherubim and seraphim you wll agree wth me that the church stll perform ritual sacrifices which christ abolished on the cross whn he said it finished[ceremonial law or law of sacrifice was abolished on the cross by christ who is the type while the antitype was the shadow of things to come{christ}].

What of Micheal and cherubim anniversaries? That is another form of idol worship.
Micheal anniversary which took place every either 15th of May every years how ist been conducted?

On the anniversary ceremony which is a very important day to the chich is a day the shurch seek for power to move forther. On the ceremony there wll be 4 elders mounted at the 4cardinal points of the church representing east, west, north and south and the most elder among them wll face east{sun} and wll shout 'THE STAR' 7times and the congregation wll be responding 'THE MORNING STAR'.
Read the Bible very well to know who is the refers as the the morning star.
Read Ez815-16 you wll know what that anniversary of micheal which you faced the SUN to seek for power what it means.

take your time to study the bible as that is the only way you can find truth about church you see yourself today.

remember the most dangerous falsehold is that falsehold mingled wth truth.
It let for every one to note that as satan never give 100% lie, but truth mixed wth lies.
There is nothing like 99% truth. truth is 100%. 100 divide by 100 =1{truth]

I got to know about this church in a place Ifako Agege There was a river Called "Pele" then, I learnt it was the founding origing of C&S Even that that was where Orimolade was Burried. smiley

There is something I noticed about this particular White garment "gathering" to get more spiritual you must be solid or knowledgable in "Isegun Ibible" Knowing the use of "eyin ibile" "Osedudu" and Combine it with some other occultic practices "Red Candle" Saint Paris Prfume e.t.c.

I do not claim I have good knowledge of this, but I have so many friends who are into this they have there on Gathering today. I can give you some addresses if you like to get them for you to go and study their doctring Viz-avis the Christ and Biblical Doctrine.

Do now be deceived not everyone that call me Lord will enter the Kindom grin
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by dot2002(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2007
I was a senior woli in the church until another woli gave vision to a married man to come and pray in the church and went behind his back to shimuze with the man's wife, we excommunicated the woli. but what put paid to my adventure was the time i found the church founder of the church being shagg in her Car sin the car-park.

2 Likes

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by omobachi(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2007
no blame for your comments, these are based on what you have seen or heard, you see a babalawo can open a shop and call it a c&s church and do all sort of evil practises, but the church is originally base on truth, gospel, the holy spirit.

1 Like

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by omobachi(m): 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2007
A Brief History of The Cherubim and Seraphim Church
The Cherubim and Seraphim Church is a Pente-Charismatic church established in Nigeria in 1925 through divine revelation. The Lord Almighty ordained the establishment through His son Jesus Christ, who through the Holy Spirit inspired Saint Moses Orimolade Tunolase as an instrument of actualization. This spiritual inspiration started on September 9, 1925 and the Church was named Seraphim by revelation while Cherubim was also added through revelation in May of 1926.

Our Need
Like the Seven Churches in Asia (Rev 2,3), Jesus assessed them and commended their positive qualities, voiced His concern over the area that needed attention and beseeched them to listen as He had compassion on them so they could repent to inherit eternal life. So did this wonderful Church fall into the act of syncretism (where man made doctrines and traditional/cultural values overshadow the word). As there was a need for Prophet Isaiah to change, he experienced a new touch from God, which washed him from all the values of the palace (while working for King Uzziah) to that of the burning word, where he could recognize who he was in God (Isaiah 6:1-6).

However, it could be said that we fail to practice the law of Priorities. The church of God is not only to keep ourselves mere busy but stay busy with the right activities. The Ephesian church kept their people busy (Rev.2: 2-3) and the Lord commended them for that but somehow they left their first Priority. Painfully, their work for God actually distracted them from God. They had busy hands, crowded and wonderful programs, very knowledgeable but empty heart. (Rm.10).

What Does God says about the Remedy of our Situation
Wonderfully, God always has a remedy to our situation. When He addressed the Ephesian church, He said remember and repent, or I will return and remove your light (Rev.2:5). This is a very good and powerful encouragement and advice for any one who has drifted from the top priorities.

Reflect: Remember the original vision and goals.
Repent: Make the great change. Discard the things of no value.
Restore: Restore the priority
Recognize: Know that God holds us accountable
What do you know about Cherubim and Seraphim Ministry?
The “Cherubim and Seraphim” is not a religious neither an “angel worshipping church” as being referred to by most people. Rather, the “Cherubim and Seraphim” is a Pente-charismatic ministry; a dynamic apostolic ministry. All churches are Spiritual. The name signified the “redeemed” (by the word of God) who had experienced the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

In the account of the Fall (In the Garden of Eden), Cherubim are represented as guarding “the way to the Tree of Life”. Put clearly, God’s glory (Cherub) took over. We can no longer eat out of the tree of Life (Christ) by works unless by righteousness in Christ Jesus; the Holy Spirit (Rev.2:1-7). Adam & Eve were replaced with the Cherub (God’s Glory) to protect the Word (Tree of Life Jn.1: 1-5).

On the other hand, Seraph signifies the Baptism of the Holy Spirit; the fire of God, which Isaiah experienced (Isa.6: 1-cool. From this text, one can observe that the Seraph announced the forgiveness of Isaiah sins. One of the Seraphims touched Isaiah’s mouth with a life coal and pronounced his forgiveness (Isa.6: 6-7). Can an angel forgive without saying, “thus says the Lord”? When the glory of God touches us, we become baptised in the Holy Spirit, which accompanies forgiveness for newness (Transformation). This scene repeated itself; one of the accusations charged against Jesus: They said, “who is He to say your sin is forgiven” (Lk.2: 3-7).

It follows therefore, contrary to the wide held belief and legends that Cherubim & Seraphim are not angels, enigmatic or demigods, but are symbolic figures representing certain characteristics of the Glory of God. In other words, the Cherubim are pictorial similitude, or representation of God’s divine inherent nature. Also, the Seraph is another symbolic creature signifying the likeness of God’s Glory. Seraphim means "consuming fire" hence manifesting expressively as the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and God as a consuming fire (Heb.12: 25-29). We only have access to God through the fire of the Holy Spirit, which produces holiness. That was what Isaiah experienced to become a redeemed prophet of God. (Gen.3: 24, Eze.10: 2, Jer.23: 9, Rev.19: 15, Jer.5: 14 Jn.15: 3-4, Lk.3: 16, Rev.2: 7).

Put succinctly, Cherubim and Seraphim represent an attribute of God’s glory in holiness, righteousness and the baptism of the Holy Spirit. They are not angels as most studies have claimed

1 Like

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by bindex(m): 1:46am On Nov 29, 2007
All religions are created out of the fear of the many and the cleverness of the few. people make wuna open wuna eyes nigeria and the black race is in a very big trouble and dying today because of religion.

2 Likes

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by oziomatv(m): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2008
I'm a full born and brought up in  THE ETHERNAL SECRED ORDER OF CHERUBIN AND SERAPHIM. Uptill tomorrow I still be a member despite what people think and said against us am cherub and still an army of salvation please any member here should be proud to be a C&S because we're the true african church brought to set africans free from. Penticostal are all fake and devilish.
is there any site I can get in contact with a true members of C&S?

2 Likes

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by oziomatv(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2008
Nigeria would have not being in mess if C&S had remain the only nigerian founded church together with catholic and aglican.
all these new age churches only brought confussion to the nation.

1 Like

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by Nebonedo: 12:36am On Jan 17, 2008
The Truth:
I have news for you all – both  participants and readers of this forum. There is only one God of all and that is God and not his servant Jesus Christ.

The Cherubim and Seraphim Church should renounced every Christian doctrine that sets up another person (Jesus Christ) as God and Saviour. God did not bring about the Cherubim and Seraphim Church to imitate the false doctrines of Christianity which are abhorrent in the sight of our great God. I do declare this as a Prophet of the original true God of the Heaven and Earth.  Let every worshipper focus on doing good while following the directions of what God has made known through his mercy in the congregation. Do not depend on the so-called sacrifice of Jesus because it is a pure lie.

Get close to God and He will get close to you because He alone is your maker and none else. “I am the Lord God, and I change not (to become Jesus or other)” Malachi 3:6 The New Testament is a fabrication and a compilation of misunderstandings of Paul and others. Paul is said to have had a vision of Jesus. From then he misunderstood him to be equal to God and saviour of mankind. What a shame!. But our God is very tolerant. Do not copy what is wrong. You have now heard the truth and therefore worship the original God  alone. Transform your churches to believe in the only original one indivisible God.

I was also a fervent follower of  Jesus Christ for tens of years until God   used His wonderful method to take me to Heaven many times to teach me about Himself, and I learnt that the greatest LIE on earth is the Christian doctrine about Jesus Christ. I therefore warn every prophet and every true worshiper from whatever religion to refrain from worshipping Jesus as God and repent, turning to our Holy, Loving and Wise God alone. Check Deuteronomy 6:4-25 " Hear, O people of God, the Lord our God is one Lord (not two or three lords), and let this be always in your heart, "

Just as Moses said, there is no one like our God. Let us seek our God diligently and not depend on any false sacrifice said to have been made by Jesus. If you are sincere God will surely empower you to become his and you will no more depend on sweet-tongued Jesus preacher for continual inspiration. Be clean in your heart and character. Meditate through Psalms and give thanks to God always.

Fear not for God is still the owner of the whole world and the heavens. It is unnecessary for you to take Jesus as God, for that is idolatory. Through the grace of our Holy God, may He use His angels to protect and lead you even to everlasting truth. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by omobachi(m): 6:13am On May 31, 2008
c & s church like all true churchs believe that there is God the father, God the son and God the holy spirit. and JESUS IS LORD OF ALL
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by feelgood(m): 4:10pm On May 31, 2008
Apparently dear omobachi, your aladura church is different from nebonebo's and oziomatv's.
Anyhow, quite revealing posts, I must say - about the other 'gospels', that is
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by tkovie2002(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2008
ALL CHERUBS KEEP ON WITH THE GOOD FAITH, DONT MIND THOSE OTHER CRITICS, AM A CHERUB TOO AND WE SERVE THE TRUE GOD!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Vouches For Oritsejafor / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance / Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.