Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' (50912 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) / Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by ashacot: 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
Prophet Onyeze Jesus has vow to raise many dead bodies on the 28 of January 2021. The prophet who was reacting and lamenting on mischief makers who are trying to blackmail him. The pastor warned those who are carrying propaganda about him that they are only making him popular with their propaganda.
He however vow to raise soany dead bodies this month.
Recall that the prophet courted controversy when he posted video of himself spraying Nigeria Currency on his naked clients in a river. That made Anambra state government to react to the video and threatened to take action. The prophet would later apologize for his actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_a4LReBn1U

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Mokason288(m): 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

Can’t you wake them up today?

This man Biko continue your Yahoo boy’s business inside water

Don’t fool ur self trying to play God

Meanwhile this Anambra people self... From Father Edeh, to Father Mbaka, to Indaboski now Onyeze Jesus, plus many others that are still disgracing themselves and putting food in that boy’s mouth called Freeze abi Freezer

You all should go and rest... Hell fire awaits you

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

250 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
I wasn't surprised when I saw him with Odumeje because birds of the same feather flocked together. One walking with his shoes on top of the bodies of his members who lay down on the floor, the other making his members to bath naked in the river in the name of making money.

Partners in Falsehood!

Even if he raised the dead, do not be surprised because Jesus forwarned us of the rise of such false prophets in the end times.

Matthew 24:11 (KJV)

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:24 (KJV)

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

So when you see these things taking place just as He had foretold, just know that the day of His coming was that close, therefore ensure that you're ready to meet Him when He comes.

God bless.

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
He is going to buy Rolls Royce Ghost very soon grin grin

Gullible people sha

19 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by illicit(m): 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Abeg sha no raise armed robbers....

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by EmptyGarden(m): 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mami water pastors running rampant in Anambra.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Miner13: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Anambra Weed no be child play

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by MarveworldG: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin grin

We create our own jokes to stay happy in this continent.

Please, a quick reminder.
We design home, hotel, office interiors on a budget. Yes, you can still have that luxury design on a budget. Check thread I created.

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by LikeAking: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
Make una free d man....
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by PoliteActivist: 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
Say what you will about him, he is never boooring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by kingxsamz(m): 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
Lol, clown. Why you neva do am since?
Anyways, he's no different from Tb Joshua, Oyedepo, Adeboye and Pastor Chris.
Same goal, different format.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by adaugo59216: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
Make una free d man....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Golan007: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2021
Miner13:
Anambra Weed no be child play

Cameroun Pepper dey inside.

grin

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by NairalandNurse(m): 11:20am On Jan 27, 2021
Let me go and create 2 more nland accounts abeg

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by stano2(m): 11:20am On Jan 27, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by gurunlocker: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2021
Werey don make arrangements

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Nigeriaaa1960(f): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2021
Spiritual Man disguising as a Pastor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by stano2(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2021
Attention seeker... gullible followers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by udoakwa(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2021
This nuisance, fraudster, ritualist must be high on stale skunk, who asked him. After showcasing his fakeness all over media and he thinks he can deceive sane human beings

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Patrioticman007(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2021
What a miracle we are witnessing in this age, a pastor is about waking many Lazaruses, point of correction Okoro's from the dead, are they going to be drugs peddlers killed by police or those beheaded by Indonesia authority.

All in all, its going to be a great feat for the religion of Christianity, an African pastor doing what Bible said Jesus did.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by joelbooks: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by omoadeleye(m): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2021
he should just enter mortuary, there are lots of bodies for him to wake.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by johnkey: 11:22am On Jan 27, 2021
tomorrow noni we dey wait

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by BlackfireX: 11:22am On Jan 27, 2021
Religion is bad already...

But you see mumu- join that is irredeemable rascals
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Ejlove4u(m): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2021
End time
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Slynation(m): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2021
A staged dead body you mean?? Rubbish prophet, we know them when we see one, let random people be in charge of bringing the dead....

11 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Beno3: 11:22am On Jan 27, 2021
Prophet Eddy na nogu comes to mind...
angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by emmabest2000(m): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2021
With that your beer stomach shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by incogni2o: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2021
Nna Men
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by ODJ124(m): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2021
This MAn wants to trend....

Thread seen...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / 8 Characteristics Of A Virtuous Woman... / Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.