Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

I Need To Do Online Buziness. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need To Do Online Buziness. (3515 Views)

PLS HELP!!! What Business Can I Do Online To Make 2k Daily / Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money / What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by Buyterrificcom: 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
The buyterrific Associate Model is an Affiliate program we run to the public. You certainly can make some cool cash using it. We recommend a try from you. Its for real. And we pay always.

Buyterrific.com
Info@buyterrific.com
www.buyterrific.com
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by emailguru: 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
I will advice you to learn the art of making money online first, this you can do by identifying what you are good at and then turning it to a money making venture on the internet.
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by obiscolly(m): 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
emailguru: I will advice you to learn the art of making money online first, this you can do by identifying what you are good at and then turning it to a money making venture on the internet.

I second this!
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by Tonjeola1(m): 7:43am On Dec 20, 2012
Kul3ger: i have an internet connection, but not financially buoyant. Can any one give out useful information on the possibilities and how to go about an online biz..
best go for this:
if you don't earn i can't earn, so i have to help you make money for me to earn too. You don't have to be selffish, help everyone earn.
Is an affiliate program where you don't keep selling.
Go to www.winwithdeston.com
email: 10levelrichespays@gmail.com
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by Dextra(f): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
Good for you.
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by Rexyl(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
Some ideas here have really worked for many people,
https://www.facebook.com/pages/TR-SamBiz/120458204765094
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by house213: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
Try Fiverr out...it is good for newbies and people who have not made money online at all and the best is that it is free and requires no registration fees...
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by franel79(m): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2013
dguruja: I have a reliable internet network at my disposal, which buziness will i do online to earn extra cash, pls advice and suggestion.
Call Me.
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by emi2niceguy: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
Have you been looking for a very sure way to Earn online through Liberty reserve

The truth is that they are alot of ways of earning online but only some few are using it to the fullest
Have You heard about Liberty Reserve?
Have you wondered how people earn with them
And are you hoping to start right away..
Then you have to get this Manual...

Alots of people have liberty reserve account but have not been able to earn reliable income from it all this while..... while some not at all.

For over 6 months now i have been steadily Earning with my liberty Reserve Account!!!!

There are lots of things i had to pass through before i saw a sure way to make money on a stress free method ...

All it take is just foillowing step to step guildlines...... and little time of 5 to 10 minutes online will Do...

I wrote a very Powerful guild manual which i will share to only interested people.... Call me at 0810-355-6005

i will be sharing it at a minor affordable price,,,.... Just #1500 ... a token to my hard work..

First 10 caller will get it for 1000

i will give you my facebook group page to talk with people already in the system after you have the manual....

to read more Visit my blog http://legitimateonlinepays..com to read full details

if interested call me at 0810-355-6005 to know how u can get this manual
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by emailguru: 6:11am On Feb 08, 2013
There are three internet business models I will advice you to consider:

1. Affiliate Marketing
2. Blogging
3. Information Marketing

Choose any of the three, learn more about it, perfect it and start your business. As you know, online business is the most easiest and cost effective business you can start from the comfort of your home.
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by maxibrainz: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2013
itunuade001: Let me introduce you to the Laptop importation business where I will give you the complete step by step guide on how you can go into laptop import business.visit www.importexpert.info/laptop/adewale.htm .Don't be left out go now and secure your own slot. . see you at the site...
guy you are selling ebook of what is already everywhere on nairaland for free Aliexpress is the secrete website na and there already a detailed thread here in the business section that teach everything about it
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by maxibrainz: 10:13am On Feb 08, 2013
j8class: You can visit www.ewealth9ja.com/Promo and get a Paypal guide for free.
he said a realible business and not a paypal account. when did paypal become a business
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by maxibrainz: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2013
Kul3ger: i have an internet connection, but not financially buoyant. Can any one give out useful information on the possibilities and how to go about an online biz..
you can start football betting if you dont have much money, i am doing it and making some cool money if you need the info send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by maxibrainz: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2013
epayuk: LR ($720) for quick sales at half price. No need asking me hw I got it. It was a deal (runs). I just wanna sell it off at half price sharp sharp. No long tin. It has to go 2day!
I smell scam here
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by maxibrainz: 10:26am On Feb 08, 2013
youngbo$$:
the buoyancy of ur pocket is no limitation. The online biz possibilities is endless. An opportunities plenty bt you have to know which to go for. I major on affiliate mkting and blogging for now, you can start there as well and be doing some microjob as the side
youngboss pls I need info on how blogging works my email is maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by emailguru: 4:29am On Feb 09, 2013
Unlike what you think, you do not need huge capital to start an online business. Once you have a computer with internet connection, an idea and someone to put you through. Then you have no worries, you only need to choose the kind of business model you want. From my experience, the following internet business models have been adjudged the best:

1. Affiliate marketing
2. Information marketing
3. Service Provider/Consultancy
4. Blogging

All you need to do is to pick any of the above business models and master it, don't allow information overload to get ahead of you, what I mean here is that you should concentrate on only one business model for now until you master it.

I hope this help you?
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by sluvy4tune(m): 10:25am On Feb 09, 2013

You can partner with me on my bulk sms portal if you can't afford to have your own....No special skills required No start up capital also required
Buzz me sluvy4tune@live.com
Or call 08136761319
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by Rexyl(m): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2013
Follow us here for online investment ideas for daily earnings https://www.Facebook.com/pages/TR-Sambiz/120458204765094
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by Gloriouspa(m): 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2013
emailguru: Unlike what you think, you do not need huge capital to start an online business. Once you have a computer with internet connection, an idea and someone to put you through. Then you have no worries, you only need to choose the kind of business model you want. From my experience, the following internet business models have been adjudged the best:

1. Affiliate marketing
2. Information marketing
3. Service Provider/Consultancy
4. Blogging

All you need to do is to pick any of the above business models and master it, don't allow information overload to get ahead of you, what I mean here is that you should concentrate on only one business model for now until you master it.

I hope this help you?
The issue is how to get a trsuworthy or reliable person to put you through not just the hungry people that sells junk e-book without practicing what they sell. I need someone who can volunteer to teach or train people on Nairaland about this online biz. I have seen people on Business segment in the area of Agriculture, import guidelines etc. Thanks.
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by emailguru: 4:59am On Feb 12, 2013
If you are interested, then contact me and I promise to put you through, what I expect from you is that you should feel very free to ask me questions on issues you are not so clear about. This is what I do for a living.
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by prizeless4(f): 10:29am On Feb 12, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅ believe sfi is the best online biz for Part *...* aπϑ full time home biz
aπϑ it free τ̲̅ȍ join
Click my signature aπϑ start earning aπϑ if you re stuck just give M̶̲̥̅e a ‎​P I N G
aπϑ Ȋ̝̊̅ will help
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by emailguru: 4:21am On Feb 13, 2013
I quite agree with you, start from somewhere, get someone credible and reliable to teach you the business. Master one form of the business first, choose between Affiliate Marketing, Blogging, Information Marketing, Providing Services and Consultancy, etc.

Online business can be very lucrative if you master the art very well, besides, it does not cost as much to start like the other conventional offline businesses.

I hope this will help you make a good decision.
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by wealthydan(m): 9:27am On Feb 13, 2013
Of all my time n internet busines i hv gotten much reply from people doin this business www.mxfastmoney.com/index.php?ref=bank beep me on 08186020388
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by Tonjeola1(m): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2013
I believe affiliate market is ok. You can try this affiliate program www.10levelriches.com/?unstoppable
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by prizeless4(f): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
You can try sfi
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
"Profits are better than wages. Wages make you a living; profits give you a fortune."-Jim Rohn.

Use your time (on the web) effectively!!!

Create passive streams of income through simplified affiliate marketing

iLA (cross-platform app)

iLA (The Inspired Living Application) is a one of a kind, cutting edge mobile application that makes it possible for the average person to profit from the exploding mobile application industry. iLA has done something that has never been done before. We have combined three multi-billion dollar industries to create a viral phenomenon, and you are in a unique position at the beginning of it all.

iLA has created a powerful mobile platform that delivers unparalleled personal development content to anyone that wants to reach new levels of success in life. Topics include:

Goal setting

Time Management

Personal development

Business development

Leadership development

Wealth building and financial management

Personal motivation and more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Anyone Who Can Translate English Language To Ika Language? / Which Business Can I Do With 10k Or 20k / How Legit Is Grey.co?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.