Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Need To Do Online Buziness. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need To Do Online Buziness. (3516 Views)

PLS HELP!!! What Business Can I Do Online To Make 2k Daily / Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money / What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by wealthydan(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
if u dont know about www.EBN.BIZ dn u are just not getting it beep me on fb :-time.chidan49@yahoo.com
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
whguru: Why don't u invest ur money wisely. I did it myself and it pays off. Buy LR and promo price and resell. I bought US dollars at N100 each and resold at N160 each. That's what I call good business. Check thru this link. https://www.nairaland.com/1198658/wgv-promo-price-slash-lr

THIS IS SCAM, PLS U GUYS SHOULD JST IGNORE D BASTARD... I Pray u end up in kirikiri one day. thief
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by Jamji: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
Just see what You get when You join the Small Business Group of Nethelpers

100% Complete Online Importation Business: Import Cheap Products from China and Sell with Big Profits
Product Information: Two DVDs Seminar Package delivered to Your Address (terms inclusive)

Need An Easy Way To Get More Offline Clients? UPDATED!

The Tested Secret Of Landing Deals Revealed.

Offline Mobile Consultant Pack - Set Up Your Mobile Marketing Business.

Get Ready To Find And Land New High-Paying Clients With Our MUST-HAVE Tools!

Offline Kingpin - Just Launched!! - Are $3700/Month Clients Possible? Yes.

Reputation Rebel - Proven Offline Money Making Formula.

Newbie Friendly, Offline Reputation System- No Investment needed.

Get Paid to Search.

You can see other Groups and free biz ideas at
http://www.smallbusiness.com.ng/bizideas.html

But what NetHelpers does is to help You make
money by letting Friends come into the Network to benefit
from what You have got.

You make N1,990 per friend You introduce, but You can
even earn more by moving through the Positions in the network.

It is very simple to run and You dont need a website
to begin. Just your phone, bnk account and internet
connection + N2, 990 is enough to begin in NetHelpers.

Imagine the Wealth of money making ideas at Your fingertip.

http://smallbusiness.com.ng/10k.html.

This is real, not scam at all!

You can call me on 08076941769 to confirm.

Thanks For Reading.
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by neksummi(m): 5:29am On Feb 21, 2013
You may want to be part of what we're doing here on nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

More details here:

http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

All the best.
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by Rexyl(m): 5:58am On Feb 22, 2013
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by prizeless4(f): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅ believe the best biz online is , check my signature
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by franel79(m): 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
dguruja: I have a reliable internet network at my disposal, which buziness will i do online to earn extra cash, pls advice and suggestion.

I can help you for free by simply replicating my system. Just buy 1gig hosting and domain name, then get back to me. My fee is N0.00 and you can start to earn over N1,000,000 Monthly in approximately 6 months from now.
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by franel79(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by ojukwu2(m): 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
many internet opportunities, if you arent earning online then you are missing out. For more free info go to www.getnairaonline..com
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by Gloriouspa(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
emailguru: I quite agree with you, start from somewhere, get someone credible and reliable to teach you the business. Master one form of the business first, choose between Affiliate Marketing, Blogging, Information Marketing, Providing Services and Consultancy, etc.

Online business can be very lucrative if you master the art very well, besides, it does not cost as much to start like the other conventional offline businesses.

I hope this will help you make a good decision.

Thanks for your response. I will be glad if you could send me details about blogging. My email is: gloriouswrite@yahoo.com. I appreciate your contribution so far.
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by Kul3ger(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2013
can i be connected too? herozaxin@gmail.com...thanks in anticipation
franel79:

I can help you for free by simply replicating my system. Just buy 1gig hosting and domain name, then get back to me. My fee is N0.00 and you can start to earn over N1,000,000 Monthly in approximately 6 months from now.
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by biz1234: 9:07pm On May 28, 2013
Start Selling resell right products online and make so much money than you can imagine.
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by Kul3ger(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2013
any link boss? please i am interested
biz1234: Start Selling resell right products online and make so much money than you can imagine.
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by julius99(m): 10:32am On May 30, 2013
Start working as an email processor and get paid $25 for email you process. www.email2processor(dot)webs(dot)com
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by jideviz: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
just go to www.vgplay..com for straight forward and direct means of making money online daily and monthly directly into your nigerian bank account.
Re: I Need To Do Online Buziness. by iwu4real(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
www.dhtafrica is the answer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Everything To Know About Jumia Black Friday / Where Can I Get Manufacturer Of Pizza Box? / Why Don't Poorer Countries Just Print More Money. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.