Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants (13640 Views)

Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport / South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria / South African Woman Smuggles N710m Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 13, 2012

A Panamanian woman has been arrested in Spain with fake breast implants that turned out to be plastic bags containing 1.4kg of cocaine.

When the 20-year-old was stopped for a search at Barcelona's Prat international airport, police noticed that she had gauze under her breasts.

She said she had had plastic surgery two months before, but the wounds were open and she was still bleeding.

She was taken to hospital, where the cocaine bags were removed.

Spanish police say thousands of people try to take illegal drugs into the country every year, but this is the first time they have come across fake breast implants containing cocaine.

Flights coming from South America, where most of the world's cocaine is produced, are subject to thorough checks.

The young Panamanian woman had flown in from Colombia and initially denied having any illegal drugs on her, police said.

But on closer examination, they were able to see a "white object" through her wounds.

The seized cocaine has a street value of at least 60,000 euros ($80,000; £50,000).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20705742

1 Like

Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by Siga: 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shocked
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
Can't believe some people would risk their lives to smuggle drugs this way.
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by Bantino(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
Means of survival (the wrong way)
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by YOUNGKAHUNA: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
Innovation
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by HighChief4(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
Na wa oh. She has disfigured her asssss and still lost her drugs.

1 Like

Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by wonda26(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
Has it gotten to this??
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by RedLight1: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
thats horrible embarassed embarassed how can some go thru such horrible process just to smuggle cocaine ....is it worth it
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by Hailedin9ja: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
A Panamanian woman has been arrested in Spain with fake bosom implants that turned out to be plastic bags containing 1.4kg of cocaine.

grin grin

Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by kunletech: 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
Money! Money!! Money!!!
Nawooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by knockturnal(m): 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
almost made it.....dang!
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
I never hear this method before o
Terrible!
Can we see a snap shot of before and after grin
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by Kslib(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
All i have to say is "Thank obatala she aint Nigerian".. Relaxes with a sigh of relief...
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
The seized cocaine has a street value of at least 60,000 euros ($80,000; £50,000).

Only?
All that risk for this chicken change
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by naptu2: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ingenious, but despicable.

It's quite possible that she did not do it for money. She might have done it in exchange for the freedom of a kidnapped relative or something like that.

Despicable none the less.
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by tomakint: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
see what I mean now, as e dey happen for yonder na so e dey happen for here! We are all the same all over the world when it comes to crimes, though not in technology...***ooops, I just said that*** shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by salafiyy: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
shee, na poverty cause this one again?
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by SisiKill1: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
There are two sets of people who clicked on this thread

1) Tribe Identifiers - People who wanted to see the what tribe the woman is.

2) Readers of the Tribe Identifiers' comments - People who are only interested in reading the latest barbs from the Tribe identifiers.

Okay, Okay three sets. .

3) And the rest of us Holier down thous, who pretend we are above it all and why oh why can't we just get along.

. . . . What say you? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by ektbear: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
money, by any means necessary

1 Like

Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by ednut1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
babyosisi:

Only?
All that risk for this chicken change
sharrap der, 12mila na chicken change, what if she does it weekly, i sure say u no gt up to 10k in ur account,
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
People are getting desperate everyday just for the lust of the world.
The risk aint worth the reward.

Yomie writes from Nigeria.
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by Francheezy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
she 4 d0n put am 4 nyash, dem n0 g0 catch her
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
ednut1: sharrap der, 12mila na chicken change, what if she does it weekly, i sure say u no gt up to 10k in ur account,

Exactly
I may not have 10k but
That is not a reason to risk my life with cocaine bo.o.bs to fly hours for chicken change
We are talking risk of anesthesia and surgery to put them in
Same to bring them out
Infections,etc
Death!
The total value of the cocaine is 80k euros,how much will she get as her cut
The woman is an eediot
Chicken change compared to the risk she took
She is better off doing ashawo on the side to supplement her income grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
hiaaa! I even thought she was Nigerian. I can see we ain't the smartest in drug trafficking. pheeew!
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by ghettodreamz(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
babyosisi:

The woman is an eediot
She is better off doing ashawo on the side to supplement her income
grin grin grin grin grin

Thou shalt not judge!
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by tomakint: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
berem: hiaaa! I even thought she was Nigerian. I can see we ain't the smartest in drug trafficking. pheeew!
what took you so long? You've been missing in action all day! Thank God say Naija people no be the smartest again at least going by this one now! Good you drop by anyway, and how was ur day?
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by rickross2: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
This is new invention, hope dem drug mules are listening...
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
Nawa oooo
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by jomogbomo: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
Simple question oh. . . . Don't Yorubas have a community in Panama? No pun intended oh. The thing his cunfus-sin me. angry
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by Kzinne: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
tomakint:
what took you so long? You've been missing in action all day! Thank God say Naija people no be the smartest again at least going by this one now! Good you drop by anyway, and how was ur day?
u dey com here toast woman abeg commot

1 Like

Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by ednut1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
babyosisi:

Exactly
I may not have 10k but
That is not a reason to risk my life with cocaine bo.o.bs to fly hours for chicken change
We are talking risk of anesthesia and surgery to put them in
Same to bring them out
Infections,etc
Death!
The total value of the cocaine is 80k euros,how much will she get as her cut
The woman is an eediot
She is better off doing ashawo on the side to supplement her income grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahahahahaha, abeg no kill me wit laf
Re: Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants by ednut1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
jomogbomo: Simple question oh. . . . Don't Yorubas have a community in Panama? No pun intended oh. The thing his cunfus-sin me. angry
mofoka

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man, 30, Arrested For Defiling 6-yr-old / Nigerians, 2 Others Arrested In India For Cheating Women On Matrimonial Site / Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.