Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? (13647 Views)

Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos / We Planned Ikorodu Bank Robbery In 30 Minutes— Suspect / Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by mutiply: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
just got an info from my pals in auchi that robbers have taken over the town,the police station has been bombed and the banks of eco,access and Gt bank are being robbed simutaenously.share your info if you hav any,my source is frm three good friends over there.
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by acidtalk: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
Kiah! Edo people must always dey news.
As dem hear say Kidnappers don for union for Enugun, dey sef must to form union for Armed Robbery. Edo I hail oh!

Wah doo oh!

7 Likes

Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by alphaconde(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
acidtalk: Kiah! Edo people must always dey news.
As dem hear say Kidnappers don for union for Enugun, dey sef must to form union for Armed Robbery. Edo I hail oh!

Wah doo oh!

U want to be funny or this is how reasonable u can be?

11 Likes

Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by exbash: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
Its very true, dey operated for long even AIT aired it as breaking news. Dey operated without interuption from security men until military came past 8pm.As ast 9.30pm d operation was low key as. Clearer picture ll b seen as time goes on.May God help us in 9ja.
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by mutiply: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2012

Wah doo oh!
bro,auchi bank robbery is just too much,at a certain time,armoured cars was always seen patroling the town only for it to develop fault and was parked,am sure there is more to this in auchi banks robbery,the funny thing is that the three banks in question are neigbours in terms of thier location
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by mutiply: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
exbash: Its very true, dey operated for long even AIT aired it as breaking news. Dey operated without interuption from security men until military came past 8pm.As ast 9.30pm d operation was low key as. Clearer picture ll b seen as time goes on.May God help us in 9ja.
those army that stay in the barracks likes flexing too much,they dont always respond on time,the only have power to deal with civilians in the town,am not suprised that they did not turn up on time,its thier trademark.
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by Ramcie(f): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2012

Wah doo oh!

cheesy cheesy cheesy guy u wicked sha! Take am easy I beg I like Auchi people.
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by ebamma3: 1:41am On Nov 27, 2012
Christmas is by the corner armed robbers wan buy hummer
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by beetg: 2:08am On Nov 27, 2012
God help us
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by snowdrops(m): 2:27am On Nov 27, 2012
Very soon the banks would close shop and leave the area.
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by vlc005: 2:48am On Nov 27, 2012
our government should do something fast now over this security issues b4 things go out of hands.

1 Like

Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by iamtheprincipal: 4:02am On Nov 27, 2012
I got winds of it that the whole town of Auchi was held in siege by armed robbers last night. I wish the military presence around that town would be increased. I pray no life is lost...

1 Like

Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by greatgod2012(f): 5:24am On Nov 27, 2012
May God help us o, these armed robberies everywhere is becoming scary, our govt should pls provide employment for our youths o.
This is one of d effects of unemployment.
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by salolo(m): 6:06am On Nov 27, 2012
God help Nigeria from this
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by elampiro(m): 6:06am On Nov 27, 2012
It is true. I am currently in Edo state, friends were calling me from Auchi that the whole town was shaking from gun shots and bombings. At least three banks were affected. Some said police station too was bombed.
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by KDULAR: 6:08am On Nov 27, 2012
There's military barracks in Auchi of course the issue however is the military in Nogeria and elsewhere CANNOT take initiative on such issues unless the the authorities from above give the order ( Jurisdiction) . In this case the need for help has to be initiated by the police. Any military commander that deploy troops without authorization even in the face of similar occurrence risk being tried and booted out of the military. YThe thing is the police , how quick did they respond either directly confronting the robbers or seeking help promptly.
It's so sorry that thois is happening in my beloved Auchi
iamtheprincipal: I got winds of it that the whole town of Auchi was held in siege by armed robbers last night. I wish the military presence around that town would be increased. I pray no life is lost...
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by tpia1: 6:11am On Nov 27, 2012
hmm, cash needed somewhere.

probably around the north, unless another phase is starting in the south.

God will help Nigeria.
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by esorison(m): 6:23am On Nov 27, 2012
the police were given a surprised attack as the police station was attacked with dynamites and continous gunshotz, even the police patrol van was burned.
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by kabba7(m): 6:25am On Nov 27, 2012
Some people want to cebrate Christmas in a big way & Edo is a fertile land for armed robbers.
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by okosodo: 6:34am On Nov 27, 2012
Auchi is always housing hausa/fulani amajiris, infact they outnumber the real auchi people 2 to 1. They are now facing the consequencies.

1 Like

Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 27, 2012
it's very true i heard the same thing... ah this is very serious.
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by Kaybaba5(m): 7:01am On Nov 27, 2012
may God help us in Naija
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by biz4naija: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2012
Jesus..... i was in Auchi just last week, this serious, i think the cultist over there will be behind this, God help us
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by jamace(m): 7:29am On Nov 27, 2012
okosodo: Auchi is always housing hausa/fulani amajiris, infact they outnumber the real auchi people 2 to 1. They are now facing the consequencies.
Correct.
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by Raphvizzy(m): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2012
I'm in auchi nw and dis is no jokin mata cus I experinced it. First bank was bombed also and thoes robbers are profesionals they were up to 50 in numbers wit authomatic guns no bi play ooo thank God that I'm alive today cus i was almost shot yesterday by the robbers

1 Like

Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by ydtaurus5: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2012
i am not sorry to say this,what can the police and soldiers do?when sars headquarter was attacked,military church also attacked!the gunmen are telling us we are in OYO,nothing like police or soldier,that they are now in control.May GOD help us.
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by Raphvizzy(m): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2012
exbash: Its very true, dey operated for long even AIT aired it as breaking news. Dey operated without interuption from security men until military came past 8pm.As ast 9.30pm d operation was low key as. Clearer picture ll b seen as time goes on.May God help us in 9ja.

They operated till 10 o clock and they operated without disturb from military no no level 4 military men
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by himclfgud(m): 7:47am On Nov 27, 2012
VERY TRUE !!! just called a friend to confirm...God help auchi...estako wa MOO!!!!
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by mutiply: 7:47am On Nov 27, 2012
Raphvizzy: I'm in auchi nw and dis is no jokin mata cus I experinced it. First bank was bombed also and thoes robbers are profesionals they were up to 50 in numbers wit authomatic guns no bi play ooo thank God that I'm alive today cus i was almost shot yesterday by the robbers
50 in numbers,thats shocking.i pity the town shall,the effects of this robbery will surely be on the masses cause banks will change its style of operation
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 27, 2012
salolo: God help Nigeria from this

Leave God out of this my friend!
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 27, 2012
Nawa f0r niger...this ix wht un employment causes
Re: Mass Robbery In Auchi, Edo State? by dapachez: 8:53am On Nov 27, 2012
jamace: Correct.
very wrong,since when have the fulani and hausa been living there and after decades they now start robbing banks,I spoke with my colleague that works in the general hospital there and from what he said this was a coordinated and well planned op. They started by attacking the police and as at this morning soldiers have cordoned off auchi,total restriction of movement as no one goes in or out of auchi but do they think whoever did this would still be in town? The level of sophistication of robbers these days is alarming. The robbery in ogun state a couple of months back comes to mind where smoke grenades and dynamites were used and snipers positioned outside the bank

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Ex-Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Teenager On His Genital / EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary / EndSARS: Akwa Ibom Govt Imposes Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.