Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

- Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (1561 Views)

The Faith Of Usain Bolt In 5 Tweets / Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? / Living The Fasted Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by stag: 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2008
Re: by otele(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2008
wetin be nfcs
Re: by stag: 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2008
-
Re: by viee(f): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2008
NFCS jo!
Living in Faith Jare! wink
Re: by micko2007: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2008
IF YOU ARE NOT AN NFCSER, YOU WILL SHOULD TRY TO DO because IT HELP ALOT OF PEOPLE IN CAMPUSES.
IT WILL MAKE YOU TO FIRST BELONGS TO A WELL DINAMIC SOCIETY IN THE CAMPUS THAT IS WORLD-WILD KNOWN FOR THE TRUTH THEY PREACH AND THE GOOD FAITH OF THEM.

NFCS JO LIVING THE FAITH JALE.
NFCS LIVING THE FAITH, NFCS LIVING THE FAITH, NFCS LIVING THE FAITH, NFCS LIVING THE FAITH ALL IN TELL ME WHO CARE NFCS DOES, TELL ME WHO CARE NFCS DOES, TELL ME WHO CARE NFCS DOES TELL ME WHO CARES NFCS DOES Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Glory to JESUS and Big Honour to His Mother MARY
Re: by trixandra(f): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2014
NFCS connect! Living the faith Available. Currently at the National Conference at Uyo

(1) (Reply)

Individuals View (member) Of Christ Embassy.blw / Programe Your Spirit For Success- Pastor Chris / Can A Christian Be Possessed By The Devil Or Demons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.