Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account (NEW YEAR EDITION) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account (NEW YEAR EDITION) (734 Views)

Get Your Blog Designed - See Sample -from N10, 000 / Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account (NEW YEAR EDITION) by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 13, 2012
Hi everyone. A happy new year T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ come from me to you. Most of you already have a website (majority have a free blog) and do not know why you dont have traffic or make money from your blog. Well the answer is simple, you are not self hosting your blog... You are still depending on blogger or d free blog. That will not get you anywhere guys. All you need is a self hosted blog. What this means is you need to have your blog sit on you own .com site and not just any kind of blog but the advance blog script called Wordpress which you can install on your website after buying your host and domain.

Some of the features i will be including in my design are

- the state of the art premium themes
- the state of the art plugins which help rank your website in search engines
- easy navigation and feel.
- You will have the ability to make or remove whatever post you have made
- These days, it is getting difficult to get approved by Google to have an adsense account. You will have your own account after the design
- 24hrs access time
- The site will be customized to the Niche you have focused you attention on. In other words, if you are looking out for a sport website, it will have a sport feel and look, making very mature and easy to navigate.
- Social Media integration of your website to give it quick popularity and social ranking.

- You site visitors will not know it is even a blog.

All these features are up and available to you right now this Christmas period.

The service is something you can cope with and very affordable. If you want me on this for you, it costs only a N10,000.

I will very glad to be of great help in setting up a great site for you. You can be earning as little as $70 per day from clicks and from other programs i will be revealing to you.

For more info, please call me on 08088883045.

Merry Christmas in advance.
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account (NEW YEAR EDITION) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2012
A good afternoon T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Ɣø̲̣̣U? all. Its a wonderful day. Have a fulfilling today.
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account (NEW YEAR EDITION) by barapistis(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
great! guy...you ve be doing these blog + adsense thing for some time now n i just tut we could get some sample sites from you that you have done for some peps..i believe it could help in more sales
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account (NEW YEAR EDITION) by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 14, 2012
bara pistis: great! guy...you ve be doing these blog + adsense thing for some time now n i just tut we could get some sample sites from you that you have done for some peps..i believe it could help in more sales

I think I agree with you. Please check out

http://www.getpoems.net
http://www.realhomesnaija.com
http://www.talkcity4inkuzlover.com

Membership Training Site for Pasteries & Cofectioneries
http://www.talkcity4inkuzlover.com/main

Sample Shopping Site
http://www.getpoems.net/ecommerce

Iam sure you will like all that you see.

I used premium stuffs to put the site together, especially the Online Training Site
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account (NEW YEAR EDITION) by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 02, 2013
Now I think I can fully say a happy new to you all. It has been an eventful year 2012. We now have a fresh start in 2013. In this vain, I announce to you all that my website blog design service is now open for the new year. The earlier you started up your business online business website, the better. The much time you will have to promote and talk about it into the new year.

Call me up now and get your blog site designed for you.
Re: Get Your Website Blog Designed For You + Adsense Account (NEW YEAR EDITION) by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 04, 2013
Good morning all! I am here to still bring to your notice the services I render. As you see above, I have various site I have built. Which includes a shopping site. Now I will like to announce that you can now receive payment on your site and receive the money in your bank account.

I am continually improving my services to serve you better. So be it laptops, shoes, clothes, bags, phones and phones' accessories, now you can start your business and also move your store to the internet. So if you are still interested, call the number right before today runs out.

You will have your site up and running in 40hrs. That is how better it can be.

I will be waiting for your call.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Hosting On Listmasta. / FREE FREE Ebooks On Web Design,java ,vb.net And More. / I Started Webdesign And Brute Force Hacking Since I Was 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.