Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males (17072 Views)

Is The Sun Really Attracted To Black Shirts More Than Any Other Colour? / Dolphins Attracted To Pregnant Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 14, 2012
wiegraf:

On the very first page, oh ignorant one

And now you tell me to understand the meaning of the word 'natural'. Hmm. I was going to ask, but I remember a certain eediot who could not define 'gay' when asked. You're a fine breed of unadulterated m.oron.
The rest of the post is, as expected, nonsense.

You're the worst kind of ignorant, the one that's ostensibly not. To make your posts more colorful, figure out another way to say 'fu.cktard', maybe that would mask your st.oopid.

He has lost the argument and he is looking for a loophole to claw back in. Dumbazz

1)Define "gay". Sagamite aka Empty barrel ran away

2) Make a logical argument against gays. Sagamite aka empty barrel ran away.

Shameful
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 14, 2012
Where Sagamite naa?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite? Wetin happen?
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by wiegraf: 1:48am On Dec 14, 2012
Logicboy03:

Empty barrel has no point. You were destroyed by Wiegraff

His article showed that there are gay animals
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/04/magazine/04animals-t.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&

So did mine.

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2FBF01541216?LI=true

You are just shouting like an empty barrel. Go and sleep. loser

E tire me. Nothing of note except the amount of times he used the word 'fuc.ktard'. Make I go back religion small then (hopefully) work...
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 14, 2012
wiegraf:

E tire me. Nothing of note except the amount of times he used the word 'fuc.ktard'. Make I go back religion small then (hopefully) work...

Lmao! I told you that he is an empty barrel
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by pleep(m): 1:52am On Dec 14, 2012
This is fuckin dumb! what on earth is classified as gay behavior among fish, anus sex abi?
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Kay17: 6:47am On Dec 14, 2012
pleep: This is fuckin dumb! what on earth is classified as gay behavior among fish, anus sex abi?

Obviously male fish ban.ging make fish. Besides most homosexuals don't do anal sex surprisingly.
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by ucheheart(m): 7:50am On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

This is the kind of misinformation we get that leads to some moorons who think they are enlightened, progressive, liberal, intellectual and open-minded start screaming "there are gay animals".

The article and the newspaper state "gay behaviour" the OP called it "gay males".

First stage: Lack of comprehension.
Second stage: Misinformation of others.
Third stage: Misinformed fucktards screaming "You are a bigot, there are gay animals. Scientific research has shown it".
i guess the poster must a homo.
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 14, 2012
ucheheart: i guess the poster must a homo.

Why are people just foolish when it comes to homosexuality? Someone posts a report and he is gay? Just accuse and accuse.

Mtchew
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by 5much(m): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2012
wonders shall not end.
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
wiegraf:

On the very first page, oh ignorant one

And now you tell me to understand the meaning of the word 'natural'. Hmm. I was going to ask, but I remember a certain eediot who could not define 'gay' when asked. You're a fine breed of unadulterated m.oron.
The rest of the post is, as expected, nonsense.

You're the worst kind of ignorant, the one that's ostensibly not. To make your posts more colorful, figure out another way to say 'fu.cktard', maybe that would mask your st.oopid.

Edit: you're off? Not particularly looking forward to our next meet but meh. Maybe you'd have codified the religion of sagatardation and fu.cktardry to use as a means to justify your position by then. Good luck

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The 2 person hyenas that I was calling out throughout yesterday and they were running like sissies waited till I went to bed to start screaming "where is the Lion"?

Even the cretin called logic boy that was avoiding answering a question got all boastful and more confident and finally screamed "there are gay animals".

Logicboy03:

Lolz

Sagamite is losing it!!! v grin grin grin grin

You have been debunked. There are gay animals and you are yet to put a logical argument forward against gays!

Shameful grin grin

So you believe there are gay animals but you could not answer my question asking you that simple question yesterday for over 2 hours until you saw another hyena show up and you confidence grew?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pussyclats! grin

Now lets have a BURN FIRE! grin

So person wiefgraf, I said you should show me gay animals and you went to bring me an article (after running for hours) late in the night where this is in it:

Young would never use the phrase “straight couples.” And she is adamantly against calling the other birds “lesbians” too. For one thing, the same-sex pairs appear to do everything male-female pairs do [size=14pt]except have s.ex[/size], and Young isn’t really sure, or comfortable judging, whether that technically qualifies them as lesbians or not.

So let me summarise:

1) Even the article itself and the scientitst do not claim the animals are gay.

2) The birds do not have sex.

3) The birds incubate eggs which was produced through sex.

So, person, that is your evidence that they are gay animals?

You are a person! Say "Yes, Sir"!

Your evidence of gay animals is to show us birds that are exhibiting gay behaviours, not ones that are gay.

You are a person!

Come back here for your roasting!

I would not even worry about the person called Logicboy03 because I know his liver would have gone by now and he would be running. He would wait till the lion is sleeping before he starts ranting and giving opinions. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
Kay 17:

Obviously male fish ban.ging make fish. Besides most homosexuals don't do anal sex surprisingly.

I would have challenged you on this but I really don't want to know what disgusting thing they do.
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by ucheheart(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
Logicboy03:

Why are people just foolish when it comes to homosexuality? Someone posts a report and he is gay? Just accuse and accuse.

Mtchew

and i guess you are gay too. Because it is only a thief that will praise his fellow thief. I wonder the kind of examples you will set for your children. Oh! I have forgotten you wont even have kids you will buy them or better still steal them. **snap my finger**
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
Viewing this topic: wiegraf, bigdoo and 3 guest(s)

Don't run. I have seen you. grin
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by wiegraf: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The 2 person hyenas that I was calling out throughout yesterday and they were running like sissies waited till I went to bed to start screaming "where is the Lion"?

Even the cretin called logic boy that was avoiding answering a question got all boastful and more confident and finally screamed "there are gay animals".

So you believe there are gay animals but you could not answer my question asking you that simple question yesterday for over 2 hours until you saw another hyena show up and you confidence grew?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pussyclats! grin

Now lets have a BURN FIRE! grin

So person wiefgraf, I said you should show me gay animals and you went to bring me an article (after running for hours) late in the night where this is in it:

Young would never use the phrase “straight couples.” And she is adamantly against calling the other birds “lesbians” too. For one thing, the same-sex pairs appear to do everything male-female pairs do [size=14pt]except have s.ex[/size], and Young isn’t really sure, or comfortable judging, whether that technically qualifies them as lesbians or not.

So let me summarise:

1) Even the article itself and the scientitst do not claim the animals are gay.

2) The birds do not have sex.

3) The birds incubate eggs which was produced through sex.

So, person, that is your evidence that they are gay animals?

You are a person! Say "Yes, Sir"!

Your evidence of gay animals is to show us birds that are exhibiting gay behaviours, not ones that are gay.

You are a person!

Come back here for your roasting!

I would not even worry about the person called Logicboy03 because I know his liver would have gone by now and he would be running. He would wait till the lion is sleeping before he starts ranting and giving opinions. grin grin grin grin grin

Hmm....

Saga the mighty mouse, there's a little too much wrong here good ser. Don't think I can even cover it all in one go, I'll try for your sake. You genuinely are either particularly stoopid, disingenuous or a silly troll. I hope for your sake it's the latter.

Did you miss the bits were the lesbian birds are described as behaving like loving couples, indistinguishable from hetero couples, my infamous eddiot? The touching, playing, smooching and general cheesiness? All lovey dovey etc. At least you noticed that they raised eggs together and they remain as couples, some for as long as 18 years (as far back as their records go). Now, and this here is your ingenious moment, considering they are females, did you expect full blown co.itus? What would the dom use? Her beak as a Love Machine? I am aware that there are species were the females mount regardless of equipment, but these are particularly clumsy birds, she even notes how they waddle about. Why would they go out of their way to simulate coitus? Or even more bizarrely, as you seem to be suggesting, engage in actual coitus? How, you slowpoke?

Also note, mounting aimlessly would suggest they are just f.ucking instinctively for fun, or practice etc. In most of those scenarios they more or else just find the closest boilable thing or a teacher and mount it. What we have here instead is a clear case of the females requiring pipis just for the sp.erm they have, nothing more. All other needs are satisfied with their lesbian waifus, their clear preference. And without the simulated coitus, it could also mean they don't have the need to play out traditional gender roles as well (though I'll have to think/read on that to be sure, meh).

They also do go out of their way to point out they rarely actually see any coitus, hence their difficulties with figuring out how the lesbian females get impregnated. And I imagine since there's no way to differentiate their sexes without tagging, that could mean they only recently figured which birds were male and which were female, so they might have seen simulated coitus without actually knowing they did. Though this problem could be worked around depending on how they keep their records. And both these points don't really matter per se, ie if your argument is that there are no homosexual animals in nature hence homosexuality is something that needs to be cured (a patently silly argument). I just add them to show you what a doofus you are. The paragraphs above are all you need.

Lack of a preference for ghey activity was your former excuse to claim homosexuality does not occur in other species. Your excuse being animals will probably f.uck anything, but would default hetero if given a chance, yes? There you are with an article that clearly shows otherwise, yet you now require coitus from females?? Interesting, hmm. Anyways, like I already stated, 10% of rams prefer gay (I hope I at least don't have to point out rams are male, yes?). Famous penguins, etc as well. Hint, google 'exclusively homosexual animals' if you need more.

But I'll give you just a little more here though. They later describe some scientists that altered some flies and turned them ghey, and the 10% ghey rams have noticeably different brains from the rest of the population. So there you go a biological basis. Some animals can be born, or be modified to become, ghey.

Note though, this has virtually nothing to do with our the issue of eediots thinking homosexuality deserves intolerance. Homosexuality occurring or not in other species is irrelevant. People being born ghey or not is irrelevant. I'm just indulging you out of some sick perversion, I'm not sure what. I really shouldn't be wasting time educating you though.

Yes, and also, the scientists don't call any animals, even male gorillas gay enough to b.low each other, gay. For fairly obvious reasons I fear are beyond your comprehension level, as they are stated in the article.

Edits
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
wiegraf:

Hmm....

Saga the mighty mouse, there's a little too much wrong here good ser. Don't think I can even cover it all in one go, I'll try for your sake. You genuinely are either particularly stoopid, disingenuous or a silly troll. I hope for your sake it's the latter.

Did you miss the bits were the lesbian birds are described as behaving like loving couples, indistinguishable from hetero couples, my infamous eddiot? The touching, playing, smooching and general cheesiness? All lovey dovey etc. At least you noticed that they raised eggs together and they remain as couples, some for as long as 18 years (as far back as their records go). Now, and this here is your ingenious moment, considering they are females, did you expect full blown co.itus? What would the dom use? Her beak as a Love Machine? I am aware that there are species were the females mount regardless of equipment, but these are particularly clumsy birds, she even notes how they waddle about. Why would they go out of their way to simulate coitus? Or even more bizarrely, as you seem to be suggesting, engage in actual coitus? How, you slowpoke?

Also note, mounting aimlessly would suggest they are just f.ucking instinctively for fun, or practice etc. In most of those scenarios they more or else just find the closest boilable thing or a teacher and mount it. What we have here instead is a clear case of the females requiring pipis just for the sp.erm they have, nothing more. All other needs are satisfied with their lesbian waifus, their clear preference. And without the simulated coitus, it could also mean they don't have the need to play out traditional gender roles as well (though I'll have to think/read on that to be sure, meh).

They also do go out of their way to point out they rarely actually see any coitus, hence their difficulties with figuring out how the lesbian females get impregnated. And I imagine since there's no way to differentiate their sexes without tagging, that could mean they only recently figured which birds were male and which were female, so they might have seen simulated coitus without actually knowing they did. Though this problem could be worked around depending on how they keep their records. And both these points don't really matter per se, ie if your argument is that there are no homosexual animals in nature hence homosexuality is something that needs to be cured (a patently silly argument). I just add them to show you what a doofus you are. The paragraphs above are all you need.

Lack of a preference for ghey activity was your former excuse to claim homosexuality does not occur in other species. Your excuse being animals will probably f.uck anything, but would default hetero if given a chance, yes? There you are with an article that clearly shows otherwise, yet you now require coitus from females?? Interesting, hmm. Anyways, like I already stated, 10% of rams prefer gay (I hope I at least don't have to point out rams are male, yes?). Famous penguins, etc as well. Hint, google 'exclusively homosexual animals' if you need more.

But I'll give you just a little more here though. They later describe some scientists that altered some flies and turned them ghey, and the 10% ghey rams have noticeably different brains from the rest of the population. So there you go a biological basis. Some animals can be born, or be modified to become, ghey.

Note though, this has virtually nothing to do with our non issue, homosexuality, that some eediots seem to think deserves intolerance. Homosexuality occurring or not in other species is irrelevant. People being born ghey or not is irrelevant. I'm just indulging you out of some sick perversion, I'm not sure what. I really shouldn't be wasting time educating you though.

Yes, and also, the scientists don't call any animals, even male gorillas gay enough to b.low each other, gay. For fairly obvious reasons I fear are beyond your comprehension level, as they are stated in the article.

You are a person!

Say "Yes, Sir".

I told you to show me gay animals you are telling me "described as behaving like loving couples". Is gay behaviour equals gay, cretin?

Foooool, you "imagined they might have"? That is your evidence. YOU ARE A person!

Show me animals that have no interest in the opposite s.ex like the gays we have.

person, and if you had any brains, your best and most convincing chance is to find animals that are close to humans. Cretin, PRIMATES!

But feel free to use any animal you can find that is gay, don't say Saga is restricting me. I am just advising your moronic arsse.

Don't come back here to show me animals exhibiting gay behaviours, show me gay animals! FOOOOOL!

1 Like

Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2012
person, if you want to show me a gay animal, make sure you have a brain and meet the following criteria:

a) The animals for the study must be in their natural setting hence nothing is forcing them to show unnatural traits as the aim of the research is to show a NATURAL behaviour.
b) The animals must have access to both sexes of animals for intercourse but yet specifically and exclusively choose same s3x intercourse over opposite gender intercourse.
c) The gay animals must be a sub-set of the animals, not all the animals, as this shows some where born gay and some straight, not an overly sexed specie.
d) The subset of gay animals must be decently large percentage of the animals and they frequently demonstrate this desire/behaviour. It is not a SINGLE, RARE OCCURRENCE which shows a crazed animal. Remember a crazed animal is not a gay animal. Otherwise all we have proved is that animals too have mad ones.
e) There is penetration and expulsion as this shows that it is actually a pleasurable se.xual intercourse that has resulted from AROUSAL of the mating animals and they want to get at it just like same s3x do.
f) Ideally also show that there is exhibition of mating rituals between the animals as this proves that those gays that behave (talk, dress, walk etc) like the opposite gender are not some demented souls but this criterion is relaxable as I know it is hard to show.
g) Ideally also show at least 10 different types of animals that demonstrate all these, but this is also relaxable because I am confident one cannot even be found.

f and g are relaxable so you don't claim I am stifling your moronic arsse!
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
Viewing this topic: Edmacy, wiegraf, Sagamite(m) and 5 guest(s)

I see your fucktardious arsse. Don't run o! grin

Logicboy has picked race since I woke up. grin
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by wiegraf: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Say "Yes, Sir".

I told you to show me gay animals you are telling me "described as behaving like loving couples". Is gay behaviour equals gay, cretin?

Foooool, you "imagined they might have"? That is your evidence. YOU ARE A person!

Show me animals that have no interest in the opposite s.ex like the gays we have.

person, and if you had any brains, your best and most convincing chance is to find animals that are close to humans. Cretin, PRIMATES!

But feel free to use any animal you can find that is gay, don't say Saga is restricting me. I am just advising your moronic arsse.

Don't come back here to show me animals exhibiting gay behaviours, show me gay animals! FOOOOOL!

cheesy

You expect females to engage in c.oitus? Good $deity how re.tarded can one be? Only males can be ghey in sagatardverse? Do you think I don't know about bonobos and their p.enis fencing? Ffs iirc, I was the one who actually mentioned them to you on your last fu.cktardric adventure in /religion. I choose these birds for reasons I highlight in my post, but your reasoning skills are so good they completely missed them. According to your definitions, a sizable amount of those bonobos are just performing 'gay behaviors' (in your speak), these birds on the other hand are the real deal. They simply don't have p.enises you clown. And if lack of sausage is your problem oh shallow mind, what of the ghey rams anyways?

You also failed to note that in my 'imagine' paragraph I explicitly state that I might be wrong, depending on how they keep their records. I even go further and state that regardless, that point doesn't matter. I leave them in the post just to show the depth of your thinking.

Strawman, run away tactic, genuine stoopid, I'm not sure what this is.

On another note, you're the real deal; a genuine m.oron. I've actually given you far too much credit even as is. I suppose only a true eediot would go around beating his chest shouting 'fuc.ktard' without realizing how much of an a$$ he is. Think of a buffoon on the level of homer simpson at work. Though I'm beginning to doubt you can think properly. Meh. Can't waste too much time on your eediocy and bigotry. Seriously...
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
wiegraf:

cheesy

You expect females to engage in c.oitus? Good $deity how re.tarded can one be? Only males can be ghey in sagatardverse? Do you think I don't know about bonobos and their p.enis fencing? Ffs iirc, I was the one who actually mentioned them to you on your last fu.cktardric adventure in /religion. I choose these birds for reasons I highlight in my post, but your reasoning skills are so good they completely missed them. According to your definitions, a sizable amount of those bonobos are just performing 'gay behaviors' (in your speak), these birds on the other hand are the real deal. They simply don't have p.enises you clown. And if lack of sausage is your problem oh shallow mind, what of the ghey rams anyways?

You also failed to note that in my 'imagine' paragraph I explicitly state that I might be wrong, depending on how they keep their records. I even go further and state that regardless, that point doesn't matter. I leave them in the post just to show the depth of your thinking.

Strawman, run away tactic, genuine stoopid, I'm not sure what this is.

On another note, you're the real deal; a genuine m.oron. I've actually given you far too much credit even as is. I suppose only a true eediot would go around beating his chest shouting 'fuc.ktard' without realizing how much of an a$$ he is. Think of a buffoon on the level of homer simpson at work. Though I'm beginning to doubt you can think properly. Meh. Can't waste too much time on your eediocy and bigotry. Seriously...

You are a person!

Say "Yes, Sir".

So you can't prove they engage in sexual pleasure?

You moronic arsse keeps on emphasising female? Is it only females that are in those birds? What about the males? Why can you not show me they engage in coi.tus?

So, person, you believe those birds are gay when only the females engage in the gay behaviour? Only the females are gay? FOOOOOOOOL

If animals are gay both the male and female would be gay.

You are a person! Bonobos are highly sexually charged animals, not gay animals. They even rub their di.cks on trees that does not make them arbosexuals, cretin!

Gay animals will meet criteria (b) and (c), you dumb shyt! Bonobos fail!

Your moronic arsse brought "I imagine" as evidence to Sagamite?

You are a person!
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by simdam500(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
Researcher here and there. I like fish too o but dis 1 wey dem find......... Hmmmmm
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
ucheheart: and i guess you are gay too. Because it is only a thief that will praise his fellow thief. I wonder the kind of examples you will set for your children. Oh! I have forgotten you wont even have kids you will buy them or better still steal them. **snap my finger**

See this dumbazz- you just make false accusations. Keep assuming nonsense
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
Logicboy03:

See this dumbazz- you just make false accusations. Keep assuming nonsense

You are a person!

Pussyclat!

So you waited till I went to sleep to start making mouth?

It was when I went to sleep you had the courage to answer one of my simple questions? grin

Coward hyena! grin

Don't you have balls like a man?
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite the empty barrel has returned again!! grin

£150 says that he will avoid making any logical arguments against gay rights/gay marriage.

By the way, only an empty barrel (that just likes to shout "person"wink will look at this quote and then claim that there are no homosexual animals;

Observations of stumptail monkeys revealed frequent prolonged, intensive genital stimulation between individuals of the same sex, both males and females, adults and infants
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Pussyclat!

So you waited till I went to sleep to start making mouth?

It was when I went to sleep you had the courage to answer one of my simple questions? grin

Coward hyena! grin

Don't you have balls like a man?

Lol......another false accusation. We can look at the time of the comments.

1) I was commenting continuously

2) How would I know when you slept? Do I look like your gay partner in your bed?

Empty barrel.

No logical argument against gays? eh? Empty barrel
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
Logicboy03:

Lol......another false accusation. We can look at the time of the comments.

1) I was commenting continuously

2) How would I know when you slept? Do I look like your gay partner in your bed?

Empty barrel.

No logical argument against gays? eh? Empty barrel

You are a person!

Sagamite:

You are a person!

So your moronic arsse waited till late into the night when I would soon be heading to bed to come out from hiding despite constantly being on the viewing list?

Is gay behaviours in animals evidence of animals being gay?

Your moronic arsse does not know there is nothing we are that is natural that is not in the animal world?

Let me protect you from making a moronic statement by warning you in advance so you don't get too burnt to eat: understand the meaning of natural before you comment on it.

Show me or direct me to where there are exclusively gay animals. And don't give me a tome in the middle of the night after you ran for hours. Dig out the area of the article you think validate your point and post it.

Cretin!

Logicboy03: Sagamite the empty barrel has returned again!! grin

£150 says that he will avoid making any logical arguments against gay rights/gay marriage.

By the way, only an empty barrel (that just likes to shout "person"wink will look at this quote and then claim that there are no homosexual animals;

You are a moronic person!

You bring me an article even the authors refrained from labelling gay animals and said gay behaviour as evidence animals are gay?

Core stimulation is sex? FOOOL!

You are a cretin!
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You are a moronic person!

You bring me an article even the authors refrained from labelling gay animals and said gay behaviour as evidence animals are gay?

Core stimulation is sex? FOOOL!

You are a cretin!

Lolz......you have nothing.

A man giving another man genital stimulation is gay but a monkey doing the same is not gay?

Empty barrel much?

Where is your damn argument against gays? grin grin
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
Logicboy03:
Lolz......you have nothing.

A man giving another man genital stimulation is gay but a monkey doing the same is not gay?

Empty barrel much?

Where is your damn argument against gays? grin grin

You are a person!

The AUTHORS did not call them gay animals, they know. The called it gay behaviour, you cretin.

Your moronic type is the one I was referring to in my first post on this thread. Product of a failed education system.

If they monkeys are gay, how come they are only simulating themselves? Why not penetrate each other? FOOOOL.

Are you that daft?
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

The AUTHORS did not call them gay animals, they know. The called it gay behaviour, you cretin.

Your moronic type is the one I was referring to in my first post on this thread. Product of a failed education system.

If they monkeys are gay, how come they are only simulating themselves? Why not penetrate each other? FOOOOL.

Are you that daft?

Title of the journal; Homosexual behavior in a laboratory group of stumptail monkeys (Macaca arctoides): Forms, contexts, and possible social functions

You see why you are foolish?

The article clearly states that the monkey have s.ex (cop.ulation) but I purposely did not put it in bold s that you will fumble and claim that they dont have s.ex.

......and fumble, you did!

Epic fail from the empty barrel.

#Sagamite destroyed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Sagamite(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
Logicboy03:

Title of the journal; Homosexual behavior in a laboratory group of stumptail monkeys (Macaca arctoides): Forms, contexts, and possible social functions

You see why you are foolish?

The article clearly states that the monkey have s.ex (cop.ulation) but I purposely did not put it in bold s that you will fumble and claim that they dont have s.ex.

......and fumble, you did!

Epic fail from the empty barrel.

#Sagamite destroyed grin grin grin grin grin

You are a person!

This is how dumb you are?

Since when did homosexual behaviour men homosexual animals.

Have you ever seen any academic report dare say homosexual animals? Cretin!

It would be trown in the bin because the authors know, foooooool!

You are person!

So you think by omission, you caught me out? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It just made you look reetarded to say they simulated, hence they are gay! Your retardation did not catch me out, it was expected. grin grin grin

Show me where the monkeys exclusively have sex with same sex animals.

Cretin, look at my criteria above. (b)

FOOOOL! You are on the stove! grin
Re: Female Fish Attracted To Gay Males by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

This is how dumb you are?

Since when did homosexual behaviour men homosexual animals.

Have you ever seen any academic report dare say homosexual animals? Cretin!

It would be trown in the bin because the authors know, foooooool!

You are person!

So you think by omission, you caught me out? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It just made you look reetarded to say they simulated, hence they are gay! Your retardation did not catch me out, it was expected. grin grin grin

Show me where the monkeys exclusively have sex with same sex animals.

Cretin, look at my criteria above. (b)

FOOOOL! You are on the stove! grin

lol......all this perambulating is a waste of time. grin grin grin grin Empty barrel

I handed your azz to you on a silver platter. There are same s.ex monkeys that have s.ex with each other. Gbam. End of story.

[size=18pt]
BY THE WAY, WHERE IS YOUR LOGICAL ARGUMENT AGAINST GAY RIGHTS? [/size]

Another thing you are ignorant about

Homosexual behabiour = homosexual (when it comes to animals)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals#Applying_the_term_homosexual_to_animals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) / Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator / Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.