Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator (17110 Views)

Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. / Fuel-free Energy Elctric Generator / See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by freeenergy: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Unlike wind and solar energy powered machines, free energy generator doesn’t rely on the weather; it doesn’t matter if it’s day or night. You’ll get free electricity without the use of expensive solar panels, wind power or batteries.Energy that is Transportable, take your device wherever you need power, even in remote high altitude.

1 Share

Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by alexis77(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
What number can I call you on?
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by Matysu: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
How does it work? Is this in nigeria?
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by freeenergy: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
THE RADIANT ENERGY BATTERY CHARGER
This is a genuine over-unity circuit. It also includes the brand new "Heavy Duty" HHO charging circuit that uses a microwave transformer, or car spark coil, and an automotive spark module. This latest charger is extremely cheap to build, and extremely durable, it will not burn up, even if you abuse it.

Radiant battery chargers can fix dead batteries that have been used beyond their service life. They are the only type of charger that can do this. They are not the same as conventional chargers and require special construction.

In these instructions, you will see how to build a self resonating charger with no moving parts. These plans are for a solid state device, not a motor with a wheel. The size can be scaled up to fit your demands.

it is a radiant charger that requires no soldering, and uses off the shelf automotive parts. No electronics experience is necessary. You cannot find this circuit diagram anywhere else, or an explanation of it.

This charger can be used for hydrogen electrolysis, Stanley Meyer style, It is particularly good for studying the effects of charging water with pure voltage, and no current. This particular charger produces a large amount of radiant energy at high frequencies, something than cannot be done with a mechanical generator.
This charger can conveniently replace solar panels used to charge battery bank of inverters to power homes and offices.
Day or night, your battery is fully charged because it does not depend on sunlight.

Phone: 08033647406

Matysu:
How does it work? Is this in nigeria?

Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 20, 2015
Please @freeenergy, whats the main source of energy here. I stand to be corrected, from my little knowledge about power generation, energy cannot be created nor destroyed but can be only be converted from one form to another which we have seen in all existing power generation stations and household solar and wind electricity generation.

You claim its just to charge a battery to use in place of solar. Generating power to charge a battery is as good as generating electricity to power a house if so many of the device is conected in cascade to either increase the voltage or current as the case may be.

So can you throw more light on this invention.

All i know is that for a device to produce electricity continuously, it needs a renewable source of energy.

If the law of conservation of energy is broken please let us learn from you.

1 Like

Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by freeenergy: 7:16am On Feb 20, 2015
They will never teach you this in physics no law of physics is immutable or sacred. they don't want you to know this because of oil. There is free energy every where in the universe, you only have to know how to tap it and you are set free from energy bondage. They call this taboo physics. Read the works of nicolas Tesla and you will see that this has been in existence 100 years ago. See www.delivingfreeenergy.com.ng the law of conservation says in a closed system, energy can neither be created nor destroyed but there is actually nothing like closed system so a device can tap energy from the abundant energy from the environment, the zero point energy if designed to do so.

aksat:
Please @freeenergy, whats the main source of energy here. I stand to be corrected, from my little knowledge about power generation, energy cannot be created nor destroyed but can be only be converted from one form to another which we have seen in all existing power generation stations and household solar and wind electricity generation.

You claim its just to charge a battery to use in place of solar. Generating power to charge a battery is as good as generating electricity to power a house if so many of the device is conected in cascade to either increase the voltage or current as the case may be.

So can you throw more light on this invention.

All i know is that for a device to produce electricity continuously, it needs a renewable source of energy.

If the law of conservation of energy is broken please let us learn from you.
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by freeenergy: 7:31am On Feb 20, 2015
They will never teach you this in physics no law of physics is immutable or sacred. they don't want you to know this because of oil. There is free energy every where in the universe, you only have to know how to tap it and you are set free from energy bondage. They call this taboo physics. Read the works of nicolas Tesla and you will see that this has been in existence 100 years ago. See www.delivingfreeenergy.com.ng the law of conservation says in a closed system, energy can neither be created nor destroyed but there is actually nothing like closed system so a device can tap energy from the abundant energy from the environment, the zero point energy if designed to do so.
There areThey will never teach you this in physics no law of physics is immutable or sacred. they don't want you to know this because of oil. There is free energy every where in the universe, you only have to know how to tap it and you are set free from energy bondage. They call this taboo physics. Read the works of nicolas Tesla and you will see that this has been in existence 100 years ago. See www.delivingfreeenergy.com.ng the law of conservation says in a closed system, energy can neither be created nor destroyed but there is actually nothing like closed system so a device can tap energy from the abundant energy from the environment, the zero point energy if designed to do so.
positive and negative particles every where so think of how you can disturb their symmetry and tap it to produce electricity and join the world of taboo physics where we will put an end to fossil fuel that pollute our only home earth.

Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by freeenergy: 7:53am On Feb 20, 2015
Closed system only exist theoretically but not achievable in a real world or practical sense. Consequently devices can interact with energy of other environments . e.g air is magnetic, some of my devices extract energy out of the air. Also you can have a look at Einstein mass energy equation and see the unquantifiable energy, aehter in the universe which can easily be tapped by a free energy tapping device

Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by Pakingzzz(m): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
any latest?
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by baba11(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Pakingzzz:
any latest?
....seconded!!!!!
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by Pakingzzz(m): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2015
Am seriously working on my Fuelless generator design. Will post a thread on it when am through.
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by darediamond(m): 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
People will never believe in Free Energy because the Oil companies around the world indirectly and directly control there lives and they themselve can think deeply as to why the SUN which is keeping all we humans alive on earth today is BURNING power down here totally FREE? They can't!

By the things taught at those schools brought about by "government" majority of people around the world have been turned to ZOMBIES knowingly or unknowingly.

They worship fellow imperfect man directly or indirectly instead of Jehovah God.

Let me help anyone reading this who still believe in that useless law of conservation of energy: What force is holding the Earth Upon Nothing as the Bible said and confirmed by the same group of people you are adoring (scientist)?

What are you doing when you CRANK an Alternator? Are you creating Energy?

As long as you pulse voltage going into a Coil, you will always get FREE ENERGY. You need no more Battery because Super Capacitors now exist. But how? Do your research properly online.

Think deep and wide.

Give all glory to God with your actions

1 Like

Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by odson: 10:48am On Feb 13, 2017
Hi1

What's the update on this? Still in use?

freeenergy:

Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lol... Free energy ko, cheap power nii... Even Sun self no dey get am free 4rm nature... Abegii.... Tesla don do im own he don waka comot. Leave matter 4 matthias
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by donemitex1: 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
Luiz1:
Lol... Free energy ko, cheap power nii... Even Sun self no dey get am free 4rm nature... Abegii.... Tesla don do im own he don waka comot. Leave matter 4 matthias
There will always be people like you.
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by Gobhanky: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
Scam
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by Ewucanbeer: 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Who is this idiot? You have just violated all the laws of Thermodynamics! You sir are an slowpoke with zero knowledge of Physics. I do not need to see this machine to know it is a FAKE!!!! The law of conservation of enegy/mass/momentum is fundamental(sacrosanct, gospel truth, inviolatable etc.) you are a quack engineer! I promise to make you a dollar multi-billionaire if you meet me and we work on the "machine"!
darediamond:
People will never believe in Free Energy because the Oil companies around the world indirectly and directly control there lives and they themselve can think deeply as to why the SUN which is keeping all we humans alive on earth today is BURNING power down here totally FREE? They can't!

By the things taught at those schools brought about by "government" majority of people around the world have been turned to ZOMBIES knowingly or unknowingly.

They worship fellow imperfect man directly or indirectly instead of Jehovah God.

Let me help anyone reading this who still believe in that useless law of conservation of energy: What force is holding the Earth Upon Nothing as the Bible said and confirmed by the same group of people you are adoring (scientist)?

What are you doing when you CRANK an Alternator? Are you creating Energy?

As long as you pulse voltage going into a Coil, you will always get FREE ENERGY. You need no more Battery because Super Capacitors now exist. But how? Do your research properly online.

Think deep and wide.

Give all glory to God with your actions
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by Pharaoh94(m): 3:59am On Sep 24, 2017
People think knowing physics makes them a genius or an inventor. My brothers, Free energy is real,the efficiency may not be that high but is very possible.
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by darediamond(m): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2017
Ewucanbeer:
Who is this idiot? You have just violated all the laws of Thermodynamics! You sir are an slowpoke with zero knowledge of Physics. I do not need to see this machine to know it is a FAKE!!!! The law of conservation of enegy/mass/momentum is fundamental(sacrosanct, gospel truth, inviolatable etc.) you are a quack engineer! I promise to make you a dollar multi-billionaire if you meet me and we work on the "machine"!
Hey calm down!
No fight.
Hahaa, to begin may I know how to make a toroidal Core at home instead of buying readymade one from China or elsewhere?

This is not flamboyancy because I see you as someone with deep knowledge in Electronics only just that youbare allowing the Old school teachings to tame you down unnecessarily.

Honestly, I would really like to talk with you on Whatapp and possibly share ideas. Remember Iron sharpens Iron and we need to make Africa get librated.

Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by darediamond(m): 6:28am On Sep 25, 2017
About 5monts ago, I made a transformer that it Primary when under load does not consume more current. I even came further came up with a new 2 Separate circuits to tap energy from it Twin Secondary.
One Needs Earth Crust connection to Work Properly while the others does not!

A transformer of such is called Lenzless Transformer or Asymmetrical Transformer.

You can from the same principle I applied Build Lenzless Generator and Motors.

All you need do is to buck the driving force.

There is nothing like Law Of Thermodymics people. That law was fabricated by Twisted Deep and Wide thinkers Lo g time ago in other to keep people globally in No Bondage.

Ewuvanbeer get two Gauge of Coated Copper wire of 100g each. AWG#16 and AWG#31. Use the former as Secondary and the former as Primary. It is best to turn the #31 gauge into Multifillar but that would be to much for you to comprehend here now. No brag for I know what I am saying.
Just e the gaude as a single strand.

Now get 10 or 15cm long PVC Pipe.
Also get some Long Nails to use as core.
Make a Driver using NE555 and IRF260 MOSFET and few high frequency diodes, resistors and capacitors.
When you are done, take that AWG#16 and divide it length into 2. Wind one in
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by sinkhole: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Even the link provided by OP (i.e., www.delivingfreeenergy.com.ng ) is FAKE grin cheesy
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by darediamond(m): 1:05am On Sep 30, 2017
Ewucanbeer:
The secret to Self-Powererd Electric Generator lies in:
1) High Frequency
2) High Voltage
3) **Resonance**

Lenz or no Lenz Ewucanbeer, at High Frequency and Resonance, all Transformers Turns TraGen®.
Study what Lenz is and you will discover how to overcome it.

Today, I achieved Resonance on one of my Test Coils which it Inductive Reactances is 0.4♎ and it Inductance is 0.4milihenries, Resonance frequency was calculated to be 71.6Khz.

When the inductor was loaded with 1.25Megaohms resistor at 66Khz, it was consuming upward of 30Watt. But once I switch to coil at it resonance frequency, the input Power to the Transformer dropped to a meager 3W!!!!

Look at that..

This a Symmetrical Transformer which I made to Power an Asymmetrical Transformer or a Lenzless Transformer or a Real TraGen®™

The said Amplifying or Step-Up SymTra®™ was wound on an homemade high quality High Frequency Core and switched with a readymade 555Timer Module sold at www.aliexpress.com

Look if you do not challenge those man-made laws with meaningful practical research, never will you stop using Petrol and or Gas.
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by Ewucanbeer: 7:14am On Oct 25, 2017
A bunch of gibberish. Read the Zeroth Law!
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by Ewucanbeer: 7:18am On Oct 25, 2017
With all the equipment you are mentioning, you are just building a non-functional transformer, you may be able to increase the voltage, but the current will be halved. Please work on your spoken English, it is quite appaling!
darediamond:
About 5monts ago, I made a transformer that it Primary when under load does not consume more current. I even came further came up with a new 2 Separate circuits to tap energy from it Twin Secondary.
One Needs Earth Crust connection to Work Properly while the others does not!

A transformer of such is called Lenzless Transformer or Asymmetrical Transformer.

You can from the same principle I applied Build Lenzless Generator and Motors.

All you need do is to buck the driving force.

There is nothing like Law Of Thermodymics people. That law was fabricated by Twisted Deep and Wide thinkers Lo g time ago in other to keep people globally in No Bondage.

Ewuvanbeer get two Gauge of Coated Copper wire of 100g each. AWG#16 and AWG#31. Use the former as Secondary and the former as Primary. It is best to turn the #31 gauge into Multifillar but that would be to much for you to comprehend here now. No brag for I know what I am saying.
Just e the gaude as a single strand.

Now get 10 or 15cm long PVC Pipe.
Also get some Long Nails to use as core.
Make a Driver using NE555 and IRF260 MOSFET and few high frequency diodes, resistors and capacitors.
When you are done, take that AWG#16 and divide it length into 2. Wind one in
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by Ewucanbeer: 7:23am On Oct 25, 2017
freeenergy:

You did NOT answer his question!! Why would Lord Kelvin or Newton get in bed with oil lovers?
You are a conspiracy theorist nut!
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by pakingzzzzz(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Pharaoh94:
People think knowing physics makes them a genius or an inventor. My brothers, Free energy is real,the efficiency may not be that high but is very possible.

Your input looks somewhat confusing at the beginning..
But I am remarkably happy at the last conclusion.
There are things such as free energy!
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by pakingzzzzz(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
darediamond:

The secret to Self-Powererd Electric Generator lies in:
1) High Frequency
2) High Voltage
3) **Resonance**

You are dead right.. High frequency is the key. Radio frequency, resonance, high voltage couples up to multiply the effect unimaginable.
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by darediamond(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ewucanbeer:
With all the equipment you are mentioning, you are just building a non-functional transformer, you may be able to increase the voltage, but the current will be halved. Please work on your spoken English, it is quite appaling!
Ewu, first of all, I am more than someone you of a person can advise to "work" on my English because there is no most important language on earth. All world-known language stems from Tower Of Babel's Region.

Now over to Tech.
I would take you for real to begin with if can explain to me what:
1. Lenz is and it effect in electromagnetic induction
2. Resonance is and it benefits in electromagnetic induction
3. Two Simple Ways to negate Lenz in any type of Transformer
4. Exact way of Lenzless extraction of Back E.M.F their is?

Can you give me a practically applicable answer to each of my question above?
Can you turn the table against your lectures?
Can you link the reason why the Earth is Hanging Upon nothing as the Bible and even the Quaran and later mortal Astronauts confirms it to be with man-made law of thermodynamics?

May know from you what exact thing to do to reduce any type of coils resistance to Zero ohms?

I am asking you questions I have practically find answers to here bro. I Dare Diamond is not a regular Students of those tesbooks your lectures studied and still styding take it or leave it.
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by darediamond(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
Luiz1:
so where is the Sun get it fuel from?
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
darediamond:
so where is the Sun get it fuel from?
hydrogen via fission.

1 Like

Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by darediamond(m): 8:23am On Nov 16, 2017
Luiz1:
hydrogen via fission.
And who is providing the Hydrogen?
You gave a reply you read from scientist whom still hold on to outdated law of thermodynamics.
Just yesterday, I was able to merge amplified power from a Resonance driven Lenzless back emf generator.
The coil is taking 10W and generating upward of 100W which I can mirrored with another similar harvester Circuit endlessly and Merged them all using DC caps and H.F Diodes alone to further Super Amplifies the individual 100W Energy from array of Modules.
That means, with 10W, 10Kilowatt or 10000Watt or more can be generated without Lenz.

Educate yourself about Lenz and How To Negate it then your eyes will open to the reasons why I Dare Diamond keep saying the Famous First Law Of Thermodynamics is one of B. I. G. SCAMS in human History.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proof Of The Motion Of The Earth In The Vacuum.(as In, Space) / Power Generation Drops By 2,042MW / Nigeria Set To Join US, Others To Explore The Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.