Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

*LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) (7504 Views)

2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) / BRAND NEW ALL NEW 2013 TOYOTA VENZA LIMITED ( Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos ) / My 2004 Infiniti Fx35 Technology Pre-ordered From Inspired Autos HAS ARRIVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
inspired_m: cool cool

inspired Autos successfully delivered my 2008 Honda Accord today.

Cheers!!!
Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
Jon.Bee:

Cheers!!!

Thanks So much for the Business

We are delighted to do Business With you

Lets Roll with Nigerian Soil Photos

Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
Our goal has been to provide good quality cars at fair prices to our customers.

We are car enthusiasts whose passion pushed us into the business.

We are grateful to the many loyal clients that have become our friends.

It is all about being fair,honest and keeping our word. We will do what we say and deliver what we promise

Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
Fresh & Never Smoked IN

Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
IT CANT BE BETTER ANY WHERE ELSE

DEAL WITH THE BEST.

Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
MORE NIGERIAN SOIL PHOTOS

PRE ORDERED BY JON.BEE FROM
INSPIRED AUTOS

Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
100% GUARANTEED SATISFACTION.

Inspired Autos. . . . DOING IT BEST SINCE 2006

Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 9:40am On Jan 21, 2013
THERE HAS BEEN NO BETTER YESTERDAY WE ALWAYS GET BETTER T THE DAY @ Inspired Autos.
Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
We pride ourselves in offering the finest quality used vehicles at an affordable price.

Each vehicle is carefully inspected before purchase and only quality vehicles make it on our lot to ensure your business today as well as tomorrow!

Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
More
Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by ceemere: 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
Inspired Please i need advice on which one to buy between Ti & Gle (nissan maxima 2000 model) compared to their respective cost of maintenance, cost of spare parts, fuel economy, efficiency and above all, which one is stronger??. Pls give me reasons why.

Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
ceemere: Inspired Please i need advice on which one to buy between Ti & Gle (nissan maxima 2000 model) compared to their respective cost of maintenance, cost of spare parts, fuel economy, efficiency and above all, which one is stronger??. Pls give me reasons why.

There were 3 Trims for the 2000 Nissan MAxima

They are GXE, SE and GLE.
The GLE Trim Model was the Top of the Line Model.

Antilock braking was standard, and front side airbags were newly optional. Traction control was an option only for the SE and GLE. Sporty extras on the SE included a rear spoiler and a firmer suspension, with the option of 17-inch wheels. Otherwise, 16-inch tires were standard on the SE and GLE and optional on the GXE, which came with standard 15-inch rubber.

Leather upholstery was standard in the GLE, optional in the SE. An antitheft engine immobilizer was part of the standard remote keyless-entry system.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by ceemere: 4:58am On Jan 22, 2013
inspired_m:

There were 3 Trims for the 2000 Nissan MAxima

They are GXE, SE and GLE.
The GLE Trim Model was the Top of the Line Model.

Antilock braking was standard, and front side airbags were newly optional. Traction control was an option only for the SE and GLE. Sporty extras on the SE included a rear spoiler and a firmer suspension, with the option of 17-inch wheels. Otherwise, 16-inch tires were standard on the SE and GLE and optional on the GXE, which came with standard 15-inch rubber.

Leather upholstery was standard in the GLE, optional in the SE. An antitheft engine immobilizer was part of the standard remote keyless-entry system.

Cheers
Inspired
thanks so much, but if u ar to recomend for me, which one of them do u think would be better ?? Cos the perrson who is to use it is just starting life, so she doesn't need a car that will be exxpensive to maintain nd unrelible. She needs a car she can maintain easily and strong. So pls which of them is more better?? Tnx
Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2013
ceemere: thanks so much, but if u ar to recomend for me, which one of them do u think would be better ?? Cos the perrson who is to use it is just starting life, so she doesn't need a car that will be exxpensive to maintain nd unrelible. She needs a car she can maintain easily and strong. So pls which of them is more better?? Tnx

I would Advise you to stay off Nissan Maxima

Nissan Maximas are one of the Most Problematic Vehicles Ever, They can get temperamental if you dont have the right Guys to Handle them.

Even the 2004 - 2008 Models are Not exempted.

You can Consider other Makes and Models.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by ceemere: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
inspired_m:

Nissan Maximas are one of the Most Problematic Vehicles Ever, They can get temperamental if you dont have the right Guys to Handle them.

Cheers
Inspired
ok, thanks for the heads up. So what do u say about 1999/2000 toyota avalon?? Easy to maintain?
Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by ceemere: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
inspired_m:

Cheers
Inspired
ok, thanks for the heads up. So what do u say about 1999/2000 toyota avalon and 2000 honda legend?? Easy to maintain?
Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by sotech: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
Good day inspired , i appreciate your effort in educating us on the right car to buy. Pls i need your advice on which 7 seater mini van(mitsubishi space wagon-2002, vw sharon, honda oddessy,mazda mpv etc) to buy for the purpose of conveying staffs to and from their destination. Price of the one you suggested. Hope to hear from u
Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
ceemere: ok, thanks for the heads up. So what do u say about 1999/2000 toyota avalon and 2000 honda legend?? Easy to maintain?

1999/2000 Toyota Avalon is Fantastic, You Never Go Wrong with a Toyota.
Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
sotech: Good day inspired , i appreciate your effort in educating us on the right car to buy. Pls i need your advice on which 7 seater mini van(mitsubishi space wagon-2002, vw sharon, honda oddessy,mazda mpv etc) to buy for the purpose of conveying staffs to and from their destination. Price of the one you suggested. Hope to hear from u

Toyota Picnic

Toyota Sienna

Nissan Quest

Honda Odyssey

Ford Windstar.
Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by ceemere: 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
inspired_m:

1999/2000 Toyota Avalon is Fantastic, You Never Go Wrong with a Toyota.
ok, so let's say i wanna get a clean tokunbo, just tell me how much i'll budget to get it to my door step...and how the payments ar going to go down
Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by sotech: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
Hello inspired, which are you suggesting among them, and the price, putting into consideration -very rugged , easy to maintain ,economical in fuel consumption, hope to hear from u
inspired_m:

Toyota Picnic

Toyota Sienna

Nissan Quest

Honda Odyssey

Ford Windstar.
Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by Esosa01(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
Well-done Mr inspired

How much will 2004 nissan pathfinder cost?
Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
ceemere: ok, so let's say i wanna get a clean tokunbo, just tell me how much i'll budget to get it to my door step...and how the payments ar going to go down

1.1m Naira Will get you a Strong 1999 Toyota Avalon.

40% Downpayment, Balance After vehicle Arrives my Showroom in Lagos.

Cheers
Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
sotech: Hello inspired, which are you suggesting among them, and the price, putting into consideration -very rugged , easy to maintain ,economical in fuel consumption, hope to hear from u

I Strongly Recommend Toyota Picnic In terms for Fuel Economy and Low Maintenance, Followed by Toyota Sienna.

Toyota Picnic Manual Transmission With Factory AC is 1.3m

Toyota Picnic Automatic is 1.4m

Its Quite Pricey because its from Europe and it has a Very Good Fuel Economy and Seats 7 passengers.

1.3m Wil deliver a Toyota Sienna.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
Esosa01: Well-done Mr inspired

How much will 2004 nissan pathfinder cost?

2004 Nissan Pathfinder SE is 1.650m

2004 Nissan Pathfinder LE is 1.750m

Cheers
Inspired
Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2013
We pride ourselves in offering the finest quality used vehicles at an affordable price.

Each vehicle is carefully inspected before purchase and only quality vehicles make it on our lot to ensure your business today as well as tomorrow!

Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2013
MORE

Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2013
At Inspired Autos we make car ownership as rewarding as it can be. Our knowledgeable sales associates and reliable service department provide a second to none purchase and service experience.

With complimentary after-service car wash and customized options, Inspired Autos continues to set the standard.

Please visit www.BLOCKED to see what our customers are saying and to view our entire inventory.

Inspired Autos. . . . . . Obsessed with providing the best service since 2006.

Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
Jon.Bee:

Cheers!!!

Thanks a lot iNsPiReD!, the Honda Accord is exCeLLeNt!...
I am looking forward to doing business with you AGAIN (Remember my discussion with you about an SUV... maybe a BMW X?; maybe)

...With your vision, you are not just building a business; you are building an institution

I see you doing BIG things soonest.

Please don't stop the music!!!

iNsPiReD aUtOs! is....

10 over 10 Chikena!
Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2013
Jon.Bee:

Thanks a lot iNsPiReD!, the Honda Accord is exCeLLeNt!...
I am looking forward to doing business with you AGAIN (Remember my discussion with you about an SUV... maybe a BMW X?; maybe)

...With your vision, you are not just building a business; you are building an institution

I see you doing BIG things soonest.

Please don't stop the music!!!

iNsPiReD aUtOs! is....

10 over 10 Chikena!

Thanks so Much Sir for the Kind Words

Thanks also for you Pateince and Understanding all through the Transaction, Im sure It was Well Over Worth it After All

Looking forward to More Business Transactions with your Friends, Colleagues and Family.

God Bless.

Inspired
Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by AyodeleJr(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
ROLL ON ROLL OF SHIPING FOR 950 W/ TELEX RELEASE!

Contact us now at Info@Eniolacargo.com

Eniolacargo.com

Best regards

Gbola Ayodele Jr

Re: *LOADED* 2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6 ( PreOrdered by Jon.Bee From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2013
3.5L V6 ENGINE

ALL POWERED UP TO ROCK ABUJA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who's Got A Bmw 2005 318i / Honda Baby Boy For Sale / Ford Escape S.u.v Jeep 980k 08169446319

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.