Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (24351 Views)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Sirniyeh(m): 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
Please my man, kindly forward the manual on importation business to me.
God bless
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by hazvat(f): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
Pls send d materials on charcoal,ginger and other food importaion to me azeez_otaiwo@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by haywhy1: 9:33am On Jan 08, 2013
TheJames: I'll send the materials to everybody interested in starting the business. Don't let anybody discourage you.

There are a lot of wicked Nigerians out there and they will try anything to discourage you from starting exportation business because they are into it and they don't want competition.

Hello TheJames,kindly send me details on †ђε franchise business.i really appreciate your effort in making 2013 more meaningful for young enterpreneurs
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by lekank: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2013
Kindly send the manual on importation to me..my id is segun_fadeyi@yahoo.com

Regards
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by lekank: 11:01am On Jan 08, 2013
Day Care center
2. Consultancy
3. Seminar organizing
4. Extra-mural lessons
5. Bed sheets & Pillow case production
6. Niche Newsletter publication
7. Lunch Delivery
8. Foolscap Sheet production
9. Stickers production
10.Office cleaning business
11 Writing e-books
12.Time Management classes
13.Internet business: selling on eBay, blogging, affiliate marketing etc.
14.Customer service training
15.Commercial cleaning service
16.Time Management classes

I will like to talk to you more on consultancy, lunch delivery, office cleaning... I work as a systems Assistant, need extra cash aside work but i have limited time time to work outside office, looking for a way to combine all this and work together..what do anyone advice..my email is segun_fadeyi@yahoo.com and pin is 30fc66cf..i really love to do the highlighted...plus am always online
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by kasshoggi(m): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2013
Oga, am extremely interested in evrytin most especially importation and expoertation. Many thanks sir
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Ofuflo(f): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
Please i am also interested in the importation of charcoal. I need materials to guard me, this is my mail address flonz71@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Juwonesho(f): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
Good day TheJames. Please send me the manuals on Bed sheets & pillow case production, Internet business, Consultancy, Production and marketing of Cosmetics & personal care products I'M VERY INTERESTED. Here's my email id: orealloy@yahoo.com. 10x vry much
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
Yes I'm interested
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by haywhy1: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
TheJames: Hello, I wish to recommend the following business ideas

1. Turkey farming business- A Mini Turkey Farm
This is an agric bizness with a short turnaround period. You can start
this venture with a room, bq, uncompleted building or any vacant space.
The profit margin is very handsome. Turkeys mature within a few months and
they do not smell like other poultry animals. You can recoup your
investment within 6 months with a very high profit margin.
The key areas are: Feeding, Where to get supplies of young animals, pest
control, housing etc.

2. Importation Business
Importing goods from China at a cheap price and selling it at a higher price here in Nigeria.

3. Grasscutter farming

4. Meat Delivery/Supply Business. Food related and very profitable. I can
provide more info on this concept if necessary. You can supply meat to
eateries, hotels, restaurants and individuals. You can also bring in live
cows/goats from the North and sell.
5. Soap making. Soap is a fast moving consumer product and production
process is not too complex
6. Exercise Book production
7. You can set up a small bakery and expand in future. Nigerians love bread
8. You can import shoes and other fashion accessories. I know a guy that
imports male casual shoes from the Uk and he sells to wholesale buyers in
Lagos. The rate of return is very high, quick turnover is guaranteed and
the products sell fast because it meets one of the basic needs of man -
Clothing.
9. Transportation. the recent ban on commercial motorcycles in Lagos has
thrown up a huge business opportunity for smart investors who understand
the Lagos business environment.
10. Supply of corporate gift items.
11. Small scale Printing press.
12. Game lounge.
14. Production and marketing of Cosmetics and personal care products

You can also consider:
Table water and pure water business
Export of agric commodities such as ginger, garlic, coacoa or charcoal.
Production of Toilet roll/ Tissue paper/Serviette. I'm doing a feasibility
study on this business right now.

Hello thejames:kindly send me manuals on franchise business.i appreciate your good willingness τ̲̅ȍ help nigerians.God will surely reward u.my mail is ayo_komolafe@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by bignaira: 7:44am On Jan 09, 2013
Here is a complete guide on importation business. find it here www.proinfomarketing.com/importers.htm
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Remmy209: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2013
please am interested in importation of wears from china & bedsheet with pillowcase production. my mail is loveremimore@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Babalola62(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
Pls,info on ofice cleaning and commercial cleaning 2 babalolaolumide62@yahoo.com.Tanx.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by realbizz(f): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
pls i need info on office cleaning, commercial cleaning services and extra mural classes. tnx my email is kimairie @gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by ogbongenet: 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
QUAIL FARMIN…….QUICK CASH……

Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.
From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 4000 Naira every day.
BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.

FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.

TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by omoba2012(m): 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
Pls am interested in export biz,pls don't know much about it but will b willing to learn,pls send me some materails I can read,need something doing fast..
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by omoba2012(m): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
Pls am interested in export biz,pls don't know much about it but will b willing to learn,pls send me some materails I can read,need something doing fast..my email is daymoler_80@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Adroitbabz: 1:01am On Jan 10, 2013
Please I need Info or manual on cleaning services, importation and charcoal export. Adroitbabs@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by playboy19(m): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
Hey all, has any of you guys received the tutorial from the James guy? I havent
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by global07(m): 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
Hello.
Thanks for this trend. Please I am interested in the export biz and also the importation of male shoes. I would love it if you could send me the manual. So I could start something soon.
God bless.
Anthonyahmiegbe@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by wisolf(m): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
Nice work here bro..here's my email- wisolf007@yahoo.com,wld also need info on purewater/table water production
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by djsmoothy: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
DISTRIBUTORS WANTED FOR NAFDAC REGISTERED WATER (BOTTLE AND SATCHETS)
Pure water production factory in Ayetoro, Nigeria very very good sales rate.

Money Deposits is not required,Distributors should have their own van to pick up product from our factory.

If you are interested please call 08032800595 or email djsmoothy1@hotmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by omogemi: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
i am also interested in the export biz. could u pls send me a manual also. my email is tupsie4u@yahoo.co.uk. thanks a million
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by integrityfood: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
ogbongenet: QUAIL FARMIN…….QUICK CASH……

Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.
From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 4000 Naira every day.
BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.

FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.

TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com.

Does it smell like the normal chiken? is it possible to rear them in a residential accommodation? how many can be accommodatedin a 10:10 size room?
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by integrityfood: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
Does it smell like the normal chiken? is it possible to rear them in a residential accommodation? how many can be accommodatedin a 10:10 size room?
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by auchman88(m): 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
pls i need d materials 4 exportation of charcoal and importation business. Dis is my email matricares01@gmail.com thanks
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by saintolaf(m): 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
Pls gi me info on Turkey, ginger, garlic, china textile importation, daycare and NICHE NEWSLETTER publishn. Tnx...
rolandbasy@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by kaybest1: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
pls am tired of Indian work 7-7. help me with info on soap production.(the boiling method) so that i can produce n cut with strings.
also i will like to know about the turkey business
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by presido07: 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
I hav searched 4 it far n wide i cant get buyer if u have one kindly send me a reply pls adamscity07@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by detrinity(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
pls i need info on bitter cola biz pls my mail is sammyinfinitely2012@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by lekank: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2013
tradetrust: Hello Thejames, please help me with this export of Charcoal, ginger, cocoa etc.
I have been looking for someone kind to put me through in this business. Do you have materials I can use?
Please email me on gabriel.ubah@gmail.com

Morning, reading through your post and various comments, my mum sell charcol... i am thinking of during export.. can you please send me manual on exportaion..my id is segun_fadeyi@yahoo.com

cheers
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by jidebobo: 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
kindly send me mail for export of Palm Oil,bitter Kola,ginger pls perfumejelly@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) / Fire Outbreak at Unity Bank head office [Photo] / Naira Appreciates Against Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.