Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (24357 Views)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2012
Hello, I wish to recommend the following business ideas

1. Turkey farming business- A Mini Turkey Farm
This is an agric bizness with a short turnaround period. You can start
this venture with a room, bq, uncompleted building or any vacant space.
The profit margin is very handsome. Turkeys mature within a few months and
they do not smell like other poultry animals. You can recoup your
investment within 6 months with a very high profit margin.
The key areas are: Feeding, Where to get supplies of young animals, pest
control, housing etc.

2. Importation Business
Importing goods from China at a cheap price and selling it at a higher price here in Nigeria.

3. Grasscutter farming

4. Meat Delivery/Supply Business. Food related and very profitable. I can
provide more info on this concept if necessary. You can supply meat to
eateries, hotels, restaurants and individuals. You can also bring in live
cows/goats from the North and sell.
5. Soap making. Soap is a fast moving consumer product and production
process is not too complex
6. Exercise Book production
7. You can set up a small bakery and expand in future. Nigerians love bread
8. You can import shoes and other fashion accessories. I know a guy that
imports male casual shoes from the Uk and he sells to wholesale buyers in
Lagos. The rate of return is very high, quick turnover is guaranteed and
the products sell fast because it meets one of the basic needs of man -
Clothing.
9. Transportation. the recent ban on commercial motorcycles in Lagos has
thrown up a huge business opportunity for smart investors who understand
the Lagos business environment.
10. Supply of corporate gift items.
11. Small scale Printing press.
12. Game lounge.
14. Production and marketing of Cosmetics and personal care products

You can also consider:
Table water and pure water business
Export of agric commodities such as ginger, garlic, coacoa or charcoal.
Production of Toilet roll/ Tissue paper/Serviette. I'm doing a feasibility
study on this business right now.

4 Likes

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by tradetrust: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hello Thejames, please help me with this export of Charcoal, ginger, cocoa etc.
I have been looking for someone kind to put me through in this business. Do you have materials I can use?
Please email me on gabriel.ubah@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
Okay...I will send you an email right now!!
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by idbass: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
thejames pls can u send me materials on exportation of charcoal and other agricultural product on basseyidong@googlemail.com
thanks
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
Seems like you'll are interested in the Export business. Well, its very lucrative.

I will send the manuals to everybody.

Peace
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by olubukolaoyewo: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hi,please can you send me more information on meat delivery or supply and various targeted prospect
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
olubukola_oyewo: Hi,please can you send me more information on meat delivery or supply and various targeted prospect

Just drop your email....I will send the info for you

#Success is ours
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2012
I will be glad thejames. My email babagy82@gmail.com thnx
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
babagy82: I will be glad thejames. My email babagy82@gmail.com thnx

You're welcome.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by chemashie(m): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2012
Exportation of charcoal with little capital? Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by darkhand: 10:13am On Dec 15, 2012
Flip new websites at flippa and make around $350 a week. Start with $49. How is that?
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 15, 2012
chemashie: Exportation of charcoal with little capital? Are you kidding me?

Yes, little capital. Everything depends on having the right info and plan

I have started the business with little capital and I'm still testing.

By 2013 I'll start reaping my profits. grin
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2012
darkhand: Flip new websites at flippa and make around $350 a week. Start with $49. How is that?

Not on this thread bro...
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2012
Other Businesses u can start wit little capital include:

1. Day Care center
2. Consultancy
3. Seminar organizing
4. Extra-mural lessons
5. Bed sheets & Pillow case production
6. Niche Newsletter publication
7. Lunch Delivery
8. Foolscap Sheet production
9. Stickers production
10.Office cleaning business
11 Writing e-books
12.Time Management classes
13.Internet business: selling on eBay, blogging, affiliate marketing etc.
14.Customer service training
15.Commercial cleaning service
16.Time Management classes

There are so many profitable businesses in Nigeria..I wonder why people travel abroad for greener pastures??

1 Like

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 15, 2012
If you have money to start a business but don’t know what business to do, then it wouldn’t be a bad idea to try out some franchise business ideas. A franchise is a business that is modeled after another well established and profitable business. For instance let’s say you own a restaurant that is very profitable, the reason it is profitable has little or nothing to do with your ingenuity but rather the strategy and trade secrets you have in place. Every successful business has its secrets which is why many businesses guard theirs in order to maintain a competitive advantage.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by zoedicus: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
nice 1 thejames. U dont know how many lives u're positively influencing.
please i need info on the following:
1. Bed sheet and pillow case production.
2. Franchise ideas.
3. Office cleaning.
4. Affiliate marketing.
5. Charcoal, ginger, cashew nuts and other agro export.
6. meat delivery.
7. Shoes, and importing from china.
8. Turkey farming.
please my email is zoedicus.martins212@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by oludaniels: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
TheJames:

TheJames:

thejames please send the franchise and exportation manual to my mail danieloludaniels@gmail.com.......thank you very much
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Sunkaeme: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hi,
please send me the material on fish farming and export business especially for goods like Charcoal,Cow bones & horns.
My email is sunkaeme@yahoo.com

Regards
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by idbass: 4:12am On Dec 17, 2012
thejames pls i need materials on charcoal exportation. send me via basseyidong@googlemail.com
thanks
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by ugo41babe(m): 5:41am On Dec 17, 2012
I need material on importation ugopossibility@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by chemashie(m): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2012
Exportation business without a registered company name, NEPC certificate, no knowledge of payment terms (such as LC, T/T etc), shipping procedure(FOB, CIF etc) or logistics, sourcing, analysis of products & platform to showcase your products? Except you want to start as contract sourcing agent, you can‘t start charcoal business with less than 600k. Many banks like diamond bank are not even granting loans to new exporters again especially ‘charcoal‘ cos many Nigerians have been duped by buyers with fake LC. Do you want to go to Ipapo, shaki, tede, iseying etc & bring truckloads of charcoal without paying the local sellers, transporters or for warehousing, analysis, loading, containerising & other?
Op is a stranger in this business or may be he is selling some crap ebooks like other frustrated exporters.

4 Likes

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Kammy12: 8:10am On Dec 17, 2012
Pls i need the materials too. My email is call4shaddee@yahoo.com. Thank u
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
chemashie: Exportation business without a registered company name, NEPC certificate, no knowledge of payment terms (such as LC, T/T etc), shipping procedure(FOB, CIF etc) or logistics, sourcing, analysis of products & platform to showcase your products? Except you want to start as contract sourcing agent, you can‘t start charcoal business with less than 600k. Many banks like diamond bank are not even granting loans to new exporters again especially ‘charcoal‘ cos many Nigerians have been duped by buyers with fake LC. Do you want to go to Ipapo, shaki, tede, iseying etc & bring truckloads of charcoal without paying the local sellers, transporters or for warehousing, analysis, loading, containerising & other?
Op is a stranger in this business or may be he is selling some crap ebooks like other frustrated exporters.

I reserve my comment.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
I'll send the materials to everybody interested in starting the business. Don't let anybody discourage you.

There are a lot of wicked Nigerians out there and they will try anything to discourage you from starting exportation business because they are into it and they don't want competition.
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by great664(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
TheJames:

Just drop your email....I will send the info for you

#Success is ours
this is mine- richieemeke@gmail.com, still add any other ones too
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
great664: this is mine- richieemeke@gmail.com, still add any other ones too

Ok man....will send it now
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
Charcoal is virtually available all over Nigeria as many local communities have perfected the technology of charcoal production. Some known charcoal deports are found in places like Oyo, Isheyin, Saki,Igbo-Ora, Ogbomoso- all in the western part of the country. We also have depots in Jebba, Omu Aran, Egbe, Kabba in the Central States. Charcoal is found in abundance also in Minna, Jos and Kaduna . Besides, an individual can produce his own charcoal wherever he/she is located.
Charcoal has a seasonal market, but the season differs from one country to another. For instances in Belgium, UK, Holland, France, Germany and Denmark, the Sales season is from May through August because that is their summer time.

The Europeans give out their orders from September to May of the following year. In countries like Kuwait , Israel and other Asian countries, it is all-year round and order is placed from January through December. However, there are some big time importers in Europe who also order all year round. Companies like Big K Charcoal Limited and Diamond Fuel etc, in the United Kingdom order all year round.

1 Like

Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Poliz: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
@thejames, kindly forword the material on the export of the agric commodities, gerlic,ginger,cocoa,charcoal. To my email: mdsuleiman1@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by lolafowowe(f): 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
pls send the material to my email am interested -lolylittle@yahoo.co.nz
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
lolafowowe: pls send the material to my email am interested -lolylittle@yahoo.co.nz

Ok Lola....will send now!
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
Tanx alot pls also send to me brightnessisaac@yahoo.com
Re: Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. by alabibm(m): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
pls i need info on importation and turkey biz brainnad@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Huawei Is Selling Off Its Undersea Cable Business / Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) / How To Succed In Pure Water Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.