Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,581 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria - Business To Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria (9988 Views)

N30,000.00 Is The Minimum Deposit And You Receive 200% Returns In 30working Days / N30,000.00 Is The Minimum Deposit To Pay Into Our Bank Account For Investment!!! / Buy Bua Cement At Company Price.loading In Port Harcourt.minimum Order 1 Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
yeye4live:
I see a desperate man in u, d way ure truly goin speaks more of a criminal in u, n am so sure ure one, do u xpect to dupe pple b4 dey no ure a criminal, wat I wud ve done if am you is to clear out all alegations leviel against u 1 by 1 1st,u can't say ure no criminal if u don't clear dem, u want some1 to entrust dier hard earn mone to ur hand n yet u can't just answer dier question, even d owner of zenith bank we al kno his facebook account n his office n addres re writen on it, ow much do u tink jim ovia control n manage dan just meer u, ure a bastardise crminal n God shud help u repent.

It has never been by force to be for us or are you cajoled also.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by yeye4live(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
gwnigeria:

I won't blame pple caling u names here,ure a desperado criminal, go n sort ur self out 1st b4 u come here to scam pple, u re just a learner or u tink at dis modern age pple wil fall 4dis ur crime, don't u hav family members y not start 4rm dem n head to ur vilage too , u can get so many pple dier dat will trust u, if u don't kno trust s earn n u ve completely fail here, evan if ure not a scamer since u ve diecide to hide under all dis isue n can't share more lite on dem, 4me ure more dan a crminal,u beta learn ow to b a busines man ,which investor won't want 2kno who is managing dier funds n oiw he intend to multiply his or her money 200% , guy go sit don some were joor,u doint even kno how to scam self, scamer
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by pcnwamadi(m): 5:43am On Feb 05, 2013
yeye4live:
I see a desperate man in u, d way ure truly goin speaks more of a criminal in u, n am so sure ure one, do u xpect to dupe pple b4 dey no ure a criminal, wat I wud ve done if am you is to clear out all alegations leviel against u 1 by 1 1st,u can't say ure no criminal if u don't clear dem, u want some1 to entrust dier hard earn mone to ur hand n yet u can't just answer dier question, even d owner of zenith bank we al kno his facebook account n his office n addres re writen on it, ow much do u tink jim ovia control n manage dan just meer u, ure a bastardise crminal n God shud help u repent.
Please help me enlighten the crimal who is out to defraud people by all means. Gone are those days when Nigerians fall cheaply for dis kind of scam. Stupid low life dat can't even speak english correctly looking for who to give him money.. May God strike you dead if you don't repent from your criminal ways. Animal in human skin
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by pcnwamadi(m): 5:47am On Feb 05, 2013
gwnigeria:

Just imagine the english dis low life who claims he can give 200% return on investment is speaking! Bloody fool..
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 10:16am On Feb 05, 2013
hmmm
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2013
GoldWise Nigeria (R. C. 62918) is an investment platform that appeals to all members of the society. GoldWise Nigeria investment diversifying portfolios ranges from the Transport sector, Oil and Gas sector, Health sector, Foreign and International Stocks Trading, Telecommunication businesses e. t. c.

INVESTMENT SCHEME PLANS

GOLDWISE START: plan is for the undergraduates, house wives, students, unemployed and corpers looking for a sustainable income that would keep them going and make them available with Cash - at - hand.
Investment Deposit:
Minimum: N10,000. 00
Maximum: N75,000. 00
Duration: 30 working days excluding weekends and public holidays.
Percentage Returns: 200%
e. g. If a GoldWise Start Investor deposits N10,000. 00, at the end of the duration stated above, he/she receives N20,000. 00 into his payment method of his own choice (either through liberty reserve, western union or savings bank account)
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2013
Thief ooh , ole ,son of a criminal n I kno ur parents too cary Gun @nite dats wat gave u d moral to come steal 4rm pple here, may all of u neva leave long in jesus name say amen. Bastard
gwnigeria: hmmm
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by pcnwamadi(m): 11:55am On Feb 05, 2013
chiboy11: Thief ooh , ole ,son of a criminal n I kno ur parents too cary Gun @nite dats wat gave u d moral to come steal 4rm pple here, may all of u neva leave long in jesus name say amen. Bastard

Amen
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by omonuhabi(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2013
I want to belive we are all mature adults,

This is not village market where people can shout and abuse each other.

As for the investment thing, You ahve the right to invest or not to invest as long as you are up to 18yrs of age.

At the stated age, it is believed that you know what you are doing.

I want to believe that all these people shouting are the real greedy people who really want to invest but are just trying to be sure.

As for GWN. Let the product speak for itself.

I rest my case.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2013
omonuhabi: I want to belive we are all mature adults,

This is not village market where people can shout and abuse each other.

As for the investment thing, You ahve the right to invest or not to invest as long as you are up to 18yrs of age.

At the stated age, it is believed that you know what you are doing.

I want to believe that all these people shouting are the real greedy people who really want to invest but are just trying to be sure.

As for GWN. Let the product speak for itself.

I rest my case.
If u cal me greedy I don't care,even lokin @all ur nairaland history ure nt a regular posta here, I wonder ow u post here if ure not a scamer too, dis waz how pple came here n start sayin AVO.net s gud , beter n d best, a lot of praize on d investment site made me invest 500$ liberty reserve which s close to 79k Nigeria mone n at last I waz scam even a peny of my mone neva came back to me,dis time around bet me, I wil neva let any1 scam anybody here again,take it 4rm me.

Dis @GWNigeria s in lagos n his name is Mathew adegbola my problem is y wil som1 dat stays in lagos ve a office at akwaibom , USA n Ghana n he does nt ve were he stays,if uve any body workin in MTN tel d person to help u get were he last receive cal n u wil b shoked, I mite b greedy but dis guy s so desperate n I wil rather die dan not stopin him achieve his aim here
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2013
chiboy11:
If u cal me greedy I don't care,even lokin @all ur nairaland history ure nt a regular posta here, I wonder ow u post here if ure not a scamer too, dis waz how pple came here n start sayin AVO.net s gud , beter n d best, a lot of praize on d investment site made me invest 500$ liberty reserve which s close to 79k Nigeria mone n at last I waz scam even a peny of my mone neva came back to me,dis time around bet me, I wil neva let any1 scam anybody here again,take it 4rm me.

Dis @GWNigeria s in lagos n his name is Mathew adegbola my problem is y wil som1 dat stays in lagos ve a office at akwaibom , USA n Ghana n he does nt ve were he stays,if uve any body workin in MTN tel d person to help u get were he last receive cal n u wil b shoked, I mite b greedy but dis guy s so desperate n I wil rather die dan not stopin him achieve his aim here

Now the real reason why you have been pessimistic is now revealing itself little by little and the money is quite much for you to be scammed.

Thank you for that but you cannot let you past affect you, this is the future.

A trial will convince you
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by FXKing2012(m): 6:57am On Feb 06, 2013
gwnigeria operates multiple IDs and the office addresses he claims do not even exist after a detailed investigation. His real name is Mathew Adegbola and lives in Lagos yet he claims to have offices in Akwa Ibom, Accra and the U.S but with no office in Lagos where he actually stays.

He is a known and listed scammer on NL so please stay away from him if you dont want to lose your hard-earned money.

He claims to make over 200% in a month even though the richest people in the world dont make anything close to that even in a year. Going by his posts he does not even know how to calculate the 200% and can hardly put a correct sentence together.

Please dont be gullible; be smart to see that this guy is a scammer and stay away from him.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2013
FXKing2012: gwnigeria operates multiple IDs and the office addresses he claims do not even exist after a detailed investigation.
He is a known and listed scammer on NL so please stay away from him if you dont want to lose your hard-earned money.

He claims to make over 200% in a month even though the richest people in the world dont make anything close to that even in a year. Going by his posts he does not even know how to calculate the 200% and can hardly put a correct sentence together.

Please dont be gullible; be smart to see that this guy is a scammer and stay away from him.

ASK THIS GULLIBLE IDIOT AND FOOLISH FELLOW WHETHER WE HAVE SCAMMED HIM BEFORE
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 9:45am On Feb 06, 2013
gwnigeria:

ASK THIS GULLIBLE IDIOT AND FOOLISH FELLOW WHETHER WE HAVE SCAMMED HIM BEFORE
Ure d foolish person, idiot like u, infact ure a bastard mathew ,God punish u dier a 100times , fool, u wil neva in ur life see gud ting in ur life Goat
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by yeye4live(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2013
MR Matheew Adegbola can u see ow ure making a fool out of your self, @fxking2012 posted ur name,n said ure not stayin in ur office location but lagos n in ur last post instead of u to adres dose isue u deleted dat part while u copy n paste it,tell me what re u runnin 4rm,do u tink u can easily dupe pple.
Ur name s Mathew Adegbola u stay in lagos n MTN said ur cal log is lagos n y do u have n office in akwaibom a very far distant 4rm u, 1st did u employ pple n put in dat office n go dier wen d need come or y.
I ve told u b4 even if ure rite here uve faild so many times in adresing d isues posted to u,ure a criminal dats my judgment n u deserve to b stone to death
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by FXKing2012(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2013
The gwnigeria thief deleted the portion where I exposed his real name and address when he quoted me, so I've decided to requote the original post below:

FXKing2012: gwnigeria operates multiple IDs and the office addresses he claims do not even exist after a detailed investigation. His real name is Mathew Adegbola and lives in Lagos yet he claims to have offices in Akwa Ibom, Accra and the U.S but with no office in Lagos where he actually stays.

Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2013
A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU @TALKATIVES...
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
gwnigeria: A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU @TALKATIVES...
idiot come thief na, u beta go cary Gun ooh cuse as long as am here u ve failed
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by FXKing2012(m): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
SCAM ALERT!
gwnigeria aka goldwise nigeria aka magbola is a known scammer. His real name is Mathew Adegbola and his other NL username is magbola.
His real address is Lagos based on his MTN call log but he claims to have offices in Akwa Ibom, Accra and the U.S. but with no office in Lagos where he actually lives.

Pls stay away from him.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2013

If anybody has any bad experiences concerning us, let us know

Thank You
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by yeye4live(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2013
gwnigeria: A trial will convince you

Thank You
honestly ure d bigest fool I ve eva seen
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
GoldWise Nigeria is a Registered Company in Nigeria.
Contact us at these Duration Periods Please to ensure maximum effectiveness:
Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
After these periods, we would not reply you till the next working day
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
gwnigeria: GoldWise Nigeria is a Registered Company in Nigeria.
Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
After these periods, we would not reply you till the next working day
criminal dats wat ure n u must die a criminal , 1 day dey wil burn u @ oshodi bridge usles thief
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2013

Thank You
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
gwnigeria: A trial will convince you

Thank You
Lol we don spoil busines 4u, as long as I leav sha, I wil continue in xposing criminals on nairaland, may b u try anoda site n do ur 419 busines lol grin
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
CAN YOU IMAGINE YOURSELF

If anybody has any bad experiences concerning us, let us know, all these ones here do not have.

Thank You
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by FXKing2012(m): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
Scammer
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
Pple run ooh,d poster s a criminal, dnt fall a victim,d guy s 1hungry man.

No more crime in nAiraland grin
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
Happy Valentine to all in advance.
GoldWise Nigeria (R.C. 62918)
www.goldwisenigeria.com
info@goldwisenigeria.com
goldwisenigeria@yahoo.com
Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by yeye4live(m): 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
gwnigeria: Happy Valentine to all in advance.
GoldWise Nigeria (R.C. 62918)
www.goldwisenigeria.com
info@goldwisenigeria.com
goldwisenigeria@yahoo.com
Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Ure one big fool ve nt seen b4, do u tink u can com here n fool ur father
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
Whatever, Sorry for all inconveniences.

Please only REAL good or bad experiences @all
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by FXKing2012(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2013
Pls run from this scammer who cant even correctly compose a full sentence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biodigester: The Cheap And New Innovative Soakaway / Supply Small-chops And Cock-tail Drinks At Parties And Other Social Events Now ! / Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.