Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Buy Bua Cement At Company Price.loading In Port Harcourt.minimum Order 1 Truck - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buy Bua Cement At Company Price.loading In Port Harcourt.minimum Order 1 Truck (4826 Views)

1 Truck Of Ago Needed In Lagos / Half Litre And 2 Litres Keg For Sale At Company Price / Copper Ore For Immediate Loading In Lagos For A Ready Buyer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Bua Cement At Company Price.loading In Port Harcourt.minimum Order 1 Truck by mistakay: 4:00am On Jun 28, 2010
You can get at the company price.My dealer does not make profit on the cement he only gain from the monthly rebates.It works like this they sell to you at no gain how ever those who sell 50 trucks and above get like 5,000 rebate at months end and above 100 trucks i believe is 10,000 naira.My dealer thru this method sells over 200 trucks monthly.So if you need cement at no profit pls email for details,you will have to go to the BUA Terminals the dealer usually hangs around the vicinity.email to   mistakay2002@yahoo.com pls serious enquiries only.Thanks.
Re: Buy Bua Cement At Company Price.loading In Port Harcourt.minimum Order 1 Truck by mistakay: 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2010
BUA Terminals is in Portharcourt.My dealer will deliver to any corner in Nigeria.
Re: Buy Bua Cement At Company Price.loading In Port Harcourt.minimum Order 1 Truck by stsoul(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2012
mistakay: You can get at the company price.My dealer does not make profit on the cement he only gain from the monthly rebates.It works like this they sell to you at no gain how ever those who sell 50 trucks and above get like 5,000 rebate at months end and above 100 trucks i believe is 10,000 naira.My dealer thru this method sells over 200 trucks monthly.So if you need cement at no profit pls email for details,you will have to go to the BUA Terminals the dealer usually hangs around the vicinity.email to   mistakay2002@yahoo.com pls serious enquiries only.Thanks.

Can you deliver to Ajah Lekki Lagos and at what price

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Become A Golden Penny Dealer Or Sub-dealer / 3,000 Resellers Are Urgently Needed To Be Sponsored To Own A Telecom Company! / We Sell Ladies Handbag And Shoes Made In Italy And France Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.