Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert (355495 Views)

How To Flash/install Custom Roms For Android Devices (S2,S3,S4 E.t.c.) / Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread / Samsung Galaxy S2 Wifi Connection Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by otikpoko(m): 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
amprime: pls hw much can I get d scrn of s4

You mean the full screen or just outer glass?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by amprime(m): 5:16am On Jul 09, 2013
otikpoko:

You mean the full screen or just outer glass?
full scrn
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by faithclin(f): 7:37am On Jul 09, 2013
Hello, please im in a fix.... I jst got an At&t 1747 s3 but i mistakenly went into recovery and deleted System... Now no OS on the phone. Tho i can go into download and sometimes recovery. When i cant i just flash twrp and it flashes just fine... But

I downloaded 3 diff stock firmwares for the phone, and tried flashing it via odin and it always fails. With odin 3.07 it gives me Fail (auth) everytime. With the lower version it says Write fail.

ive tried virtually everything i can think of. Help me pls
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by otikpoko(m): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2013
Can i unlock VERIZON S3 to use nigerian sim cards?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by otikpoko(m): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2013
amprime: full scrn
Do not know the exact price,but just budget like 40k if not more shocked
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by faithclin(f): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2013
otikpoko: Can i unlock VERIZON S3 to use nigerian sim cards?

yes you can
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by otikpoko(m): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2013
faithclin:

yes you can

Ok.
erm have you seen anybody with an unlocked s3 or know anyone who can unlock it? undecided
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Stanley08(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
faithclin: Hello, please im in a fix.... I jst got an At&t 1747 s3 but i mistakenly went into recovery and deleted System... Now no OS on the phone. Tho i can go into download and sometimes recovery. When i cant i just flash twrp and it flashes just fine... But

I downloaded 3 diff stock firmwares for the phone, and tried flashing it via odin and it always fails. With odin 3.07 it gives me Fail (auth) everytime. With the lower version it says Write fail.

Are you sure you are in download mode? Are you sure you are trying to flash the right ROM? Have you uninstalled Kies (do not uninstall usb drivers)?

Niiade:

I sent someone there and they were told it can't be done, that I need to buy the full screen wth the LCD in it. But I know that's wrong info. So I need someone who can do it, its just the replacement glass for the screen that cracked not the LCD. Thanks

If at all, you will find something here - http://www.youtube.com/user/zedomax

amprime: pls hw much can I get d scrn of s4

You didn't register for e-warranty? For free screen and motherboard replacement? Because this is a long thing! Full HD 5" screen, even I don't want to know how much that will cost. sad

Da_b¤§§.:
is the s3 slimmerthan ip5? it's just poorly designed

The Galaxy S4 is the thinnest android phone currently and even at that, it is not thinner than the iPhone5
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by LordReed(m): 2:09am On Jul 10, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
is the s3 slimmerthan ip5? it's just poorly designed

Its the same with the ip5 so I guess it too is poorly designed.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by LordReed(m): 2:12am On Jul 10, 2013
otikpoko: Can i unlock VERIZON S3 to use nigerian sim cards?

I don't understand why folk buy locked phones to use in Nigeria. Isn't to too much hassle to be looking for unlock up and down.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Dabss(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2013
Lord_Reed:

I don't understand why folk buy locked phones to use in Nigeria. Isn't to too much hassle to be looking for unlock up and down.
some guys get it as gifts from friends abroad na!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by LordReed(m): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
some guys get it as gifts from friends abroad na!

Hmmm gifts of dubious provenance.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Daraplato(m): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2013
Please what can i do if AIO FLASHER does not see my device.......
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by ikare(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
hi.pls how much is d full screen of galaxy s2? thanks
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
Pls I need ur advise on SG2,am new to android,gettin dis soon but don't want to regret buying it..ur suggestions will be of benefit..tanx
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by LordReed(m): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
dejive: Pls I need ur advise on SG2,am new to android,gettin dis soon but don't want to regret buying it..ur suggestions will be of benefit..tanx

Unless you buy a bad unit you can't regret buying the S2. However note that you may not receive some of the latest Android OS updates.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by leunamme93(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
dejive: Pls I need ur advise on SG2,am new to android,gettin dis soon but don't want to regret buying it..ur suggestions will be of benefit..tanx

i av a clean white s2 for sale with a metallic case sir.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Niiade(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
leunamme93:
i av a clean white s2 for sale with a metallic case sir.

How mucH?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by leunamme93(m): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
Niiade:

How mucH?
i dnt want to derail d purpose of this thread, so lets talk via mail. Leunbest@aol.com. Cheers
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by zelexotunla(m): 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hello bro,pls i need ur assistance on my s2. Some1 just test run my s2 and in the process i dont know what he pressed all my applications cant show again. Infact out over 200 apps it is about 40+ dat remain and most are loading. Cant even see my contact, phone setting and etc. Pls what should i do to reclaim all these applications? Thanks
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Stanley08(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
zelexotunla: Hello bro,pls i need ur assistance on my s2. Some1 just test run my s2 and in the process i dont know what he pressed all my applications cant show again. Infact out over 200 apps it is about 40+ dat remain and most are loading. Cant even see my contact, phone setting and etc. Pls what should i do to reclaim all these applications? Thanks

Sorry mate, but really if a doctor doesn't know what happened to a patient, the doctor can't treat the patient. So i will need more info to work with... Maybe he formatted ur phone, deleted the apps or virus on ur external sd. Take out ur external memory card and see what happens... Or try to get me more info...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by zelexotunla(m): 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
Stanley08:

Sorry mate, but really if a doctor doesn't know what happened to a patient, the doctor can't treat the patient. So i will need more info to work with... Maybe he formatted ur phone, deleted the apps or virus on ur external sd. Take out ur external memory card and see what happens... Or try to get me more info...
. Thanks for prompt response. I've removed d external card and it is still d same. When i tried open instagram,it ask me to relaunch "GO launcher". Meanwhile,i've not been able to download or update any application due to these responses whenever i try "insufficient storage available or Package file is invalid" i cant access anything on d phone again except if i get messages and missed call b4 i can check in to phone contact and sms inbox
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by danielmarucho: 12:06am On Jul 16, 2013
pls how can i fix my samsung gt19000 which shows the samsung gt19000 on booting then switches off and does the same thing over and over again?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Stanley08(m): 3:22am On Jul 17, 2013
zelexotunla: . Thanks for prompt response. I've removed d external card and it is still d same. When i tried open instagram,it ask me to relaunch "GO launcher". Meanwhile,i've not been able to download or update any application due to these responses whenever i try "insufficient storage available or Package file is invalid" i cant access anything on d phone again except if i get messages and missed call b4 i can check in to phone contact and sms inbox

I think you should just wipe ur phone, copy all your files to your pc. and format ur phone. Or uninstall GO launncher if you use GO launcher. If doesn't still work, wipe the whole phone from recovery. Check first few pages to see how to reboot into recovery

danielmarucho: pls how can i fix my samsung gt19000 which shows the samsung gt19000 on booting then switches off and does the same thing over and over again?

Same with you mate. do wipe in recovery. This is called a bootloop. Wipe can fix it... Check first few pages to see how to reboot into recovery
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by zelexotunla(m): 7:16am On Jul 17, 2013
Gud morning bro, i will do dat rightaway. Have a blessed day
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Graviton(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
excuse me, how much is the Samsung galaxy S4 currently?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Stanley08(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2013
zelexotunla: Gud morning bro, i will do dat rightaway. Have a blessed day

You welcome

Graviton: excuse me, how much is the Samsung galaxy S4 currently?

Only 94K in Affordables. Should be the cheapest i have seen.

Link here - http://affordablephonesng.com/page.php?page=Samsung
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Graviton(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2013
Stanley08:
Only 94K in Affordables. Should be the cheapest i have seen.

Link here - http://affordablephonesng.com/page.php?page=Samsung
thanks
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Mazeed23: 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
Sorry Guys, this might sound a little off topic but if there's anyone who wants to sell his/her galaxy s2, im interested. Contact me focusb23@gmail.com
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by nani667: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
faithclin: Hello, please im in a fix.... I jst got an At&t 1747 s3 but i mistakenly went into recovery and deleted System... Now no OS on the phone. Tho i can go into download and sometimes recovery. When i cant i just flash twrp and it flashes just fine... But

the problem would be that you didn't root the device with the proper kernel...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by danielmarucho: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
I've done that but it is still doing the same thing
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by danielmarucho: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
And also when i try to boot into recovery it puts under it that it can mount some things and that i should use UI menu for format and reboot actions

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (166) (Reply)

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.