Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture (2081 Views)

How Did The OT Saints Get Saved? / Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture / Phillipa's (4-6 Aug) Visions Of Readiness Of Heaven For Rapture Of The Saints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let All The Saints Get Ready For The Rapture by anthonypeters(m): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
This is actually a book, the author is Evang. Stella U. Njoku

INTRODUCTION

When I was a teenage girl, God bestowed me with the gift of singing. It has always been my most cherished moment to sing to the Lord such that my uncles and relatives will always know when I am around because of my voice.
One day Jesus appeared to me in a dream and put a greenish substance, like a mustard seed, in my mouth. This was the beginning of my encounter with him. The gift of vision came upon me.
On July 14th 1988, precisely in a dream, I saw myself among the sinful world in confusion and trouble. Everybody was crying for God’s mercies and deliverance. By His grace this same Jesus saved me when I cried out “Jesus, help me I am a sinner”. He quickly appeared and lifted me out from this crying and delivered me. (Psalm 50:15)
I became born again in that revelation and Jesus promised me that He would use me as an instrument in his hands to preach the Gospel and win souls for his kingdom (Mark 16:13) before the world would come to an end. Then I was made to ask God for one thing. Many things came up in my mind, but at that point, to make Heaven and be with Jesus was the most important. I asked that He give me grace not to backslide into sin (Luke 9:62) anymore. Then I opened my eyes realizing it was a revelation. I began to pray and worship Him.
After this encounter I resolved by His grace to follow God and serve Him all the days of my life (Psalm 4:5). I went to look for a brother, Charles Onubogu in Igbobi hospital in Lagos, whom God has been using to pray for me even in my sinful state. He took me to his church and we prayed together. But my spirit was yearning for a deeper relationship with Jesus, believing that Jesus understood my heartbeat. The Lord led me to the Apostolic Faith Church in Anthony village, Lagos through the late Rev. C. Carver (the then General overseer of Apostolic Faith Church, Portland Oregon U.S.A)
God in his wisdom worked out things for me to also see the Africa overseer, Rev. J.O Soyinka, of blessed memory. He encouraged me and prayed for me and convinced me to press further to have my sanctification and baptism of the Holy Ghost experiences.
As I prayed, God helped me by His grace to have these experiences. The late Africa overseer then took up my training to ensure that I was fully established in the evangelism department and in the follow-up department under sister Sola Odude. I felt fulfilled because of the joy of salvation in my heart.

SATAN’S ATTEMPT TO LURE ME TO SERVE HIM

One evening around 4:30pm, I was alone in my room and a young man opened my door. This was happening like one being in a trance but it was real. I have never seen this young man before in my life, neither did I know him. He was wearing flowing white caftan. I demanded to know who he was and what he wanted, but he never opened his mouth. Suddenly a small screen appeared on the wall and in it Satan appeared.
When I saw Satan, I started shouting and tried to run out of my room, but I could not. Satan told me that he did not come to harm me but that there was something in my hand that he wanted me to use to work for him. I asked him if he was the one that put such thing in my hand, for me to use it to work for him. He said “No”. I told him that I will use it to work for the one that put it in my hand. Satan promised me all manner of riches, fame and glory any human being could hardly resist. I rebuffed him and his offers; he vowed that he would make me suffer.
I knew that he is not my maker or creator, I therefore will not suffer (Psalm23:1). Suddenly both he and the young man, together with the screen vanished.
I immediately rushed to the church and as God would have it, the then Africa overseer was still on the campground. I narrated my ordeal to him and he laid his hands on me and prayed for me. He told me never to be afraid, that Satan has no power to kill me or take away whatever gift the Lord has bestowed upon me. He also told me to be ready to suffer for the sake of Christ and that I should be prepared to take up my cross and follow Christ. He wrote a song for me to be singing. After this, Satan was still scheming to get at me. He manipulated a marriage plan through somebody who on knowing him, never minced words in telling me that he has nothing to do with my Jesus and the Bible. I thought initially that it was a joke but this man was bent on making sure that I leave the Apostolic Faith Church. My Africa Overseer; Rev. J.O Soyinka advised me but I did not listen because my first marriage plan prior to this time were cancelled, and this one was from someone resident in America. My plan was to leave the country.
My attempt to move into this marriage brought me sorrow, sickness, trouble and bodily damage. Between years 1995 and 2000, I was a shadow of myself because of my stubbornness. I was taken from one hospital to another without cure. One of those days in 1987, I passed on and saw Jesus. Brothers and sisters, my dear reader, there is no repentance in the grave. After death what follows is judgment (Hebrews 9:27).
At that state I was, I saw a queue or line of people and Jesus was the judge. People I saw on the queue were terribly shaken and were crying, “I am for Jesus, I will follow Jesus”. But before they got to where Jesus was, their sins would start blinking in front of them and Jesus would turn towards his left hand and the person will go to his left hand and be carried away by a mighty wind into the land of torture and forever be lost. But for the righteous, nothing would show and they went to the right hand side of Jesus.
As I was coming to join the queue, an ugly creature took me away and was going to the land of torture but Jesus stopped the creature (Roman 9:15). I was taken to a place where my sin was shown to me and the sin of the Christians. There I saw a small white spot on my hair which is jerry curls which I did on my hair. I used it to soften my hair before plaiting it so that it would not be known. I knew the church where I worship does not allow perming of the hair or related things. To my greatest surprise, that was the sin that would have taken me to the land of torture (2nd Corinthians 6:14). I was also told that what is bringing the so-called Christians to the land of torture is the sin of “it doesn’t matter”. By the time we sleep here (death) and wake up there it would be too late to amend.
For women, nothing should be done to your hair, no weave-on, no attachments, no piercing of the ear, ear rings, mini skirt, and no trousers for women. No bleaching of your body, no painting etc., as soon as you are born again.

MARKS OF BELIEVERS

Truth is that the children of God must have to possess the experience of Salvation, John 3:3; Sanctification, John 17:17-21; Baptism of the Holy Ghost and fire, Acts 2:38-41. You must also possess inward works which include forgiveness of wrongs done to you which you will never remember or refer to again.
For husbands and their wives, at a point of quarrel or any misunderstanding that will lead to separation, let them reconcile, or if they fail to reconcile both must stay unmarried till death. You must not take bribe. Students who pay money for WAEC, GCE exams or admission into higher institution must restitute by writing to the appropriate authorities if they want to make Heaven. When you give to God, give your ‘clean’ money and never ill-gotten money.
You must pay your tithe correctly and don’t owe. If you owe and you do not have money to pay call the person and plead for pardon. Be careful with the widows and the fatherless and as much as you can, take care of the poor among you who seek your help. For those in government establishments; work uprightly, for you shall surely give account to God.
Church leaders and ministers of God, preach what you see in the Holy Scriptures, and as the scripture say, “be ye holy”. Tell your congregation the truth. Education is good to have but cannot guarantee anyone access to Heaven. Be committed to serving and worshipping the Lord your God.
Avoid school attendance, exams and working on the Lord’s worship day. Keep it holy for the Lord. Avoid going to Church and other Church activities late. The highest job or work on earth is to win souls for the Lord.
Christians, stop fighting, bickering, gossiping etc. among yourselves; (You are the light of the world) there is no name of any Church in Heaven.
Thereafter, I heard a voice like a rolling mighty ocean and I was sore afraid because I thought I would be sent back to the land of torture. But the voice said; “rapture would have taken place today, but go back and work for me a little more time and rapture will take place”. I was told that I’m the luckiest person, and that voice I heard was the voice of God; he has sent me back to the earth to go and do what I was told. My greatest regret was that before I recovered fully Rev. J.O Soyinka, the then African overseer had died.

AFFLICTIONS

My trials, challenges and difficulties continued even though the next Africa overseer, Rev. Paul Akazue and Rev. Saviour Nnodim knew a little about me. I was sick of a very dangerous cough that lasted for over 8 years. I was coughing and vomiting blood. I had to relocate to Imo State because my condition was becoming very critical. Life became unbearable to the extent that to eat was a problem. One of the days, when I was praying for 40 days I was crying asking Jesus to help me that I am still fleshes. In my anguish under that intense prayerful mood I queried Jesus on why he abandoned me. At least, he can give me a husband who can be a helper to me. Jesus appeared to me and told me that he is my husband (Isa. 54:4-5). He also reminded me that He told me at Igbesa our camp ground that we have few more years left. He promised me that He will help me; He gave me Isaiah 41:10 to read. In the year 2011, He showed me the rapture at three different times, which compelled to go to Lagos camp meeting. In Lagos while praying in one of the midnight prayers at the mourner’s bench set before the alter, He gave me a revelation to go back to Imo state and relocate to Emekuku where he will use me to raise a glorious Church before the rapture will come. At this point, I had no money in my pocket to embark on this evangelism project so I prayed to God to direct me on how to start. God in his infinite mercies and by his spirit led me to a family in Emekuku. Although I knew this family before I was given accommodation by this virtuous woman (Mrs. Margaret Osuji) to begin the work of the Lord immediately.

REVELATION

What I am about to share is the revelation of events that will precede the coming of the messiah, our Lord Jesus Christ, which He gave me the very moment I entered the room given to me at Emekuku. My prayer for you my dear reader is that God should open your eyes and ears and grant you understanding even to believe.
My dear readers run away from the impending doom and calamity that will befall sinners and unbelievers which is much closer than you think. No man knows the hour or day as the scripture said, but you have to get ready like those five wise virgins (Mathew 25:1-13).
As I made the bed to lay my head, I heard a voice and the voice called me twice and very clearly, I knew it was not the voice of an ordinary human being. Behold what I heard was; “Stella, do you know that the person who own the bed you are about to lie on is a holy man?” I said yes in my heart because that particular room is being occupied by one of the sons of the sister who is presently a pastor in Port-Harcourt. As God made me to lie down, I started seeing part of the room and some part covered with something like a white cloud. All at a sudden I saw something like a cloud covering me and the whole room. God appeared like a man and said “look up and watch the whole of 2012”. He brought January to pass, as soon as He brought January; Satan came down and took over this world. There immediately Satan started manifesting His evil deeds. What happened in January will be different from that of February, March, April, till August.
From April to August was called cool reigning of Satan. God told me that as soon as the saints see the signs i.e. destruction in diverse places from September, October, November going towards December that they should get ready for the rapture, that rapture will take place. Rapture means the taking up of righteous children of God with the dead in Christ rising first (1st Thessalonians 4:13-18). Satan will enter 2013 with his hot reigning continuing, which started from September. I then asked this question; “I hope by the time that the people of this world will see these signs they will know that rapture is about to take place?” He said ‘No’; that they will say it is one of those things without taking it serious. Again I saw towards December, the United States president Obama preparing to be voted in again and was declaring how he will rule. I opened my eyes and knelt down and started praying fervently until my body became calm. This revelation happened exactly on the 14th of November 2011. The first time I shared it Satan wanted to kill me but Jesus told me that He is with me. Brothers and sisters, like they normally say; to be forewarned is to be forearmed. Please abstain from every evil, sin and every form of ungodliness. The year 2012 is a dicey one especially for believers. But by all means be steadfast in the Lord, watch and pray. Jesus said according to the scriptures that he doesn’t know the day or hour but God the creator of all things knows the hour. When God told Noah to prepare the ark, Noah knew when He finished it, but did not know when the rain would start. John the beloved also wrote about antichrist in the book of Revelations 13:1-8, 19:11-21, read also Mathew 24:21.

ADJUST YOUR WAYS AND RETURN BACK TO GOD

For those people who dress their small babies in trousers and plait their hair with weave-on and those foreign bodies (attachments); they need to be careful and stop it immediately.
In one occasion Jesus showed me little Children, girls who were dressed in trousers and their hair plaited with attachment, where they were gathered in one place and angels of God came and were loosening those weave-on and attachments and also removing those trousers. The angels thereafter clothed these little children with white garments before they entered the gate leading to heaven. I am exposing all these so that you parents will learn your lessons and be wise. I am also writing this because I do not want you especially Christian to make the first mistake I made that would have taken me to the land of torture (after being a practicing believer for years) because of that little spot of relaxer found on my hair; that condemned me before the Lord. Please strive because I want you to make Heaven. I know that many people have not taken time to read the book of Revelations and to work in the understanding that as soon as rapture takes place, the antichrist will take over to establish his one world government and currency. Mind you, it is the antichrist and his money and you must have this number 666 in your forehead or hand before they give you this money to buy or to sell even to go out. And if you eventually refuse to accept their mark to number of 666, they will torture the one to death and that is the only way one will make Heaven. Then, but the question is; “how many will be able to withstand Satan – a spirit being? Meanwhile the grace of God dwelling in one will be withdrawn; the spirit of God withdrawn also, can you? Don’t wait till then O ye Gentile stock because you cannot bear it. Now is the time, don’t miss it for nothing is left anymore. God will deliver and save Israel in one day but before then the antichrist must have killed 1/3 of them, then there will great lamentations and cries for their Messiah only for them to realize and see that, that same Jesus Christ they rejected is their Messiah (the rejected stone has become the chief cornerstone). Jesus Christ the savior of the whole world will appear from Heaven with his army on a white horse (read Revelations 19:11-21).
But for the Gentiles, the grace of God abounds for you now to know that the crucified Christ is the Messiah. Do not allow Satan/Lucifer to deceive you by the things of this world or blind you or harden your heart. Antichrist will rule for only seven years. The first 3½ years he will use to lure and deceive the whole world by trying to bring peace in all the troubled nations. But this brief peaceful arrangement which will not last shall go with his giving the mark 666 and if any takes the number, the person is doomed forever and is forever lost in hell (Read Revelations 16:1-2). If your soul is sold over to Satan there is no reconciliation between you and God. That is why antichrist will come with peace, development and prosperity to the world but it is a deceit. He will deceive people to give them the mark and then the remaining 3½ years he will bring out his true color. By then he will tell the Israel nation that he is their God and will demand to be worshipped. He will make attempt to seat in their temple where they worship Jehovah as God; at this point, the Israeli nation will reject him completely as their God and their eyes will be opened.
The antichrist together with those whom he has deceived to take his number 666 will pour out their wrath and indignation upon Israel and kill them to the point of extermination. Jesus will not allow Israel to be wiped out. Then he will appear to destroy the antichrist and his false prophets and cast them into the lake of fire. O ye Gentile nation, run now for your dear life and embrace Christ for very soon he shall come without fail. Ministers of God and preachers of gospel, it may surprise you that many of your members who are asleep now went to the land of torture. Please, do not be like them; do not ever say you are following the old religious pattern for there is nothing like that. Jesus is the only way; for he said, I am the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh to the father except by me. (John 14:6)
Do not allow Satan to build your mind with the thought that Jesus said that he does not know the hour or time and then you relax; but understand this revelation very well.
God said it that all saints should get ready as soon as they see the signs from September-November and closing in to December. So the Message is: the saints should get ready within these three months as mentioned. It is not for you and me to know the exact day or hour, it is left to God. Drop every besetting sins like marrying two wives, unforgiving spirit. Do not sin within this period; join the saints. But remember that God told Moses to tell the children of Israel to kill a lamb and put the blood on their door posts and lintels. They did it; not knowing that, that same night the angel of death will pass to smite every first born in Egypt. Imagine if any children of Israel have refused to obey, assuming that Moses had been telling them things before, that one would have been consumed by the angel of death. So shall it be that day to the unbelievers and sinners who fail to repent.
God said it clear in this revelation and I repeat it again “Let all the saints get ready” He did not say all the Christian and not even all who claim to be born-again. To me this is Church inside the Church. Where do you belong? If you have been touched as you have taken the best decision to repent and get ready as God said; please join me to pray this prayer: Lord Jesus I am a sinner. I have sinned against God and lived wickedly in time past, I confess all my sins now and I promise you I will not do them again. My Lord Jesus, wash me with your blood and forgive me all my sins in Jesus Name Amen.

PART 2

Now that you have prayed this prayer, it is very important that you continue praying until you are saved. Then pray further to the Lord to be sanctified and baptized in the Holy Ghost and fire. The Holy Spirit you receive will enable you to live a holy life in Christ Jesus. It is my earnest prayer that you do not backslide to sin after the experience.
For women, do not go back perming your hair, or wearing of short things that expose your body, for your body is the temple of God (1st Corinthians 6:15-20). Wearing long gowns with your hair permed, or having natural hair with short skirts and putting on earrings with painted faces, are all condemned.
Those who dressed like this were banished at the gate of Heaven despite that they called themselves and were regarded as born again Christians while they were on earth. I saw a lot but I am pointing out these ones because people feel they cannot go to hell because of it. Read Isaiah 3:16-26
Do not smoke cigarette again, do not go to beer parlors, sitting in the midst of ungodly, do not watch football on Sundays – It is a holy day unto the Lord. Men should stop taking women to hotels to fornicate with them. All these are abominable acts before the Lord. No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier (2nd Timothy 2:4).
Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God, having the form of godliness but denying the power thereof; from such turn away (2nd Timothy 3:4-5; Colossians 3:1-7).
Please obey the ten commandments of God. One of the things I experienced there that was most painful to me was that the same Satan that is telling people here on earth that there is no hell fire, that all these things do not matter, and keeps on deceiving people, is still the same Satan that will come out to accuse people before God, that they are his own. For you a woman, that is carrying the devil’s belongings on your body while on earth, which include polished faces, weave-on on your hair. He will mention your sins while on earth and at the same time carry you to the land of torture. Jesus called him the deceiver. You will see him face to face there, unlike on earth where he deceives mankind spiritually. You will see him as he is. At that moment you will only be weeping and shouting but there is nothing Jesus can do for you because you did not accept him here on earth so that his blood would wash away every sin of yours. Then, it is forever too late, for there is no repentance in the grave. “And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment” (Hebrews 9:27). Jesus will only look at the person with his eyes full of tears.
Do not watch or sing worldly music, films where immorality are displayed, even the ones done in a Christian way. They are all signs of the Antichrist but you do not know because many of you are carnal. The Antichrist is getting ready to launch his own church fully and that is why you see them using makossa beats and other worldly song beats for Church and Christian songs. That is why you see much dancing in many Churches now but the spirit of God is not in their midst. This is the way the Antichrist church will dance, kiss and do all manner of things in the church as soon as the rapture takes place. The Antichrist spirit is working to turn the Church of Jesus Christ into dancing halls but many pastors and children of God do not understand, as they are willingly practicing this. I advise we go back to hymns or worship songs only.
Sincerely, this issue is about eternal life or eternal damnation. So do not allow any Church leader to deceive you because a whole lot of them have derailed from the truth and the faith and are misleading people because of their belly. Read 2nd Peter 2:1-22.
Remember, Jesus warned that my father’s house shall be called a house of prayer but then He accused the Jews and Rabbis that they have turned it to a den of thieves and robbers. So have many Churches today because of the money they are collecting. Be careful of what they call deliverance, you cannot be delivered and still be committing sin; Read 1st John 1:5-10.
Be careful with miracle workers and churches because many of them are operating with satanic magical powers from their master to deceive many unsuspecting people. I know my God is still doing miracles because my healing was a miracle from God. Any Church that collects money to pray for you, please run away from there, where their leader’s wives wear trousers, please run.
Again, remember that when their master Antichrist will manifest, he will make fire to come down from Heaven. So what you are seeing now is small in comparison. Be careful where you go to collect prayers and seek for miracles. Read Mathew 24 and Revelation 13:13-18. Have this understanding that we have two categories of Churches:
a. The Church of our Lord Jesus Christ that is getting ready for the rapture and
b. The Church of Antichrist who is already opposing and faking the first Church.
Undoubtedly also, we have three different kinds of people in the world we live now. They are:
1. Children of God that is referred to as the saints.
2. Children of this world which is subdivided into two: Those born like that from birth and many who are of the reprobate mind that have completely given over their souls to the devil as a work tool.
They have their churches where they belong and they do not believe the whole Bible, they believe some part, argue some part, and probe God in some cases and deny some. They are worldly and carnal like Absalom but they call themselves pastors and ministers (2nd Samuel 15-18). They allow their members to dress worldly as they desire without telling them the truth that is in the Bible so that they do not run away from their Church. But I am crying to God daily for these people’s eyes to be opened to the truth before it is forever too late. Why they do this is simply because of the money they are collecting from these so-called converts of theirs.
They have lured many men and women who refused to listen to the voice of God and the Holy Spirit into making wrong choices in marriages. As soon as they enter and realize where they are, that marriage collapses and ends in divorce. Their master will lure them to marry second wives and second husbands and then quote David and Solomon for them. Do they realize that David pleaded with God in Psalm 51:1-4 and Psalm 7:9-13; and Solomon regretted living his life in unguarded luxury as he confessed in Ecclesiastes 2:1? Oh you child of God that is entangled in this condition, please come out of this wrong marriage now and repent, for Christ is still waiting for you and He can make you whole again. You cannot afford to languish in hell fire unless you have decided so, and be sure you will regret it at last. Remember that robber that was crucified with Jesus; he took a wise decision and he inherited the kingdom of God. I know you may have started well or you are even a pastor, but remember the standard of God can never be lowered because of you. There is still chance for you now.
Mothers, widows, young girls, and men, you go to Church daily and give your offerings, money to the poor and the needy, or you are a well-known Church worker in the Church but secretly, once in a while when problems, trials or temptations come, maybe because of the Children’s pressing needs in the home, you may need really need money that you fornicate or tell lies. After doing it, you will not be yourself any longer because you have compromised. Then you resort to crying all day long calling Jesus again to help you out; please do not do it again. Shall we continue in sin while grace abound? (Romans 6:1). Please do not go back to your vomit. When you are faced with challenges of life that come to shake your faith, be of good cheer and look unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. He will solve that problem for you.
Remember that the word of God says that there is no temptation that comes to man that is not common to man; and God promised that in the midst of that calamity, he will make a way of escape for you and me. He also promised that he will not allow us to be tempted above that we are able to bear. Therefore only trust and obey (Hebrews 12:1-2 and Luke 21:19).
Widows, please allow Master Jesus who says, I am master to the widows and father to the fatherless to marry you or provide for you another God fearing man. Many of you today are deeply indulging in this secret sin of adultery and fornication but to Jesus, all things are open before his eyes. Remember, these little children for whom you are doing this, if eventually rapture takes place now, suppose they are below 7 years of age, the Lord shall rapture them. But you, who have understanding of good and evil, shall be condemned in hell fire and forever lost, and only you shall be blamed.
Another category of people are the bench warmers in the Church, unbelievers and those who are attracted to the Church because of one need or the other. These people have one leg in the Church and one outside. They are easily deceived, being tossed up and down like the waves of the sea; they have no root. They are quick to hear about one new Antichrist miracle, prayer collecting center and Church, whatever they may call it; they are there. The Bible admonished us to prove all spirits (1st John 4:1). This group of Christians usually visits native doctors for one need or the other, which diligent waiting on the Lord in prayer and fasting can address for them. No wonder Jesus queried; “When the Son of man shall return, will he find faith in the earth?” Read Luke 18:18 and ponder over this word of God. Where is the apostolic faith of the Apostles of God that withstood the jaws of the leopards and lions, conquered diseases and infirmities to plant Churches for our Lord Jesus Christ? I am weeping for my generation. This category of so-called Christians have filled the Church of Jesus Christ, as the Devil is using them to lure many children of God out of faith. Because many generations of the older-generation Churches are running to all these miracle centers, shepherds of the older generation Churches instead of standing their ground and continuing to preach the raw undiluted word of God, have resorted to adopting the style and method of these so-called Churches who preach only prosperity and miracles, bringing in wrong dogma; like selling of spiritual olive oil to individuals according to their needs, collecting money for deliverance, dancing, kissing in the Church. Their pastors divorce and remarry and preach it to their members that it is not a sin. Some of their pastors perm their hair both men and women, while their women cut the neck of their blouses low, so that people see their breast and back of their blouses almost to their waist.
They call themselves modern Churches not knowing that the modern Churches are the churches of the Antichrist. As soon as rapture takes place, the Antichrist will not allow the Church of Christ. He will tell people clinging to the Holy Bible to denounce it or face death. So he is gradually bringing in his doctrine into the Church of Christ now, but the shepherds of the Church of Christ do not know this and they are welcoming these modern doctrines of Satan into the Church.
That is why what the older Churches did not do before, they are now doing. Oh! Can you imagine a Christian mother who puts on trouser, pierces their ears up to two or three places and paints her face to go and take Holy Communion? ‘Ichabod’, the glory has departed from Israel. I weep for my generation. But the Lord will have mercy upon Zion. Many Christian mothers today sleep in hotels with married men, even with young boys of their own son’s age and after you see them going to work in the house of God and still call themselves all sorts of group names in the vineyard of God. In the past, if they saw their daughters dress indecently or hear that their son smoke cigarette, they will shout and be ready to disown the child. In those days when the Church was holding firm what was committed into her hands; such parent must surely be disciplined, sent to the back bench and in some cases excommunicated. Read 1st Timothy 5:6.
Fathers, Jesus wants to know if it is through his blood that you are saved and delivered or through the beer parlor. Some fathers have decided to live their lives fully on alcoholism and the effect is to rape and destroy the daughters of God. Read 2nd Timothy 3:1-17, Acts 2:40, 1st timothy 6:17-19. Many Church leaders, preachers of the gospel have decided not to preach salvation, and baptism of the Holy and fire. I mean you preacher, you have decided not to tell your congregation the truth of the Gospel, and I want you to know that many of your kind are in hell fire just because of this. Because these Christian experiences are the first things they will find out if you have while you are on earth, no matter the Church you belong to.
For Church leaders, one of the things Jesus showed me concerning some of you was that after the rapture had taken place; I saw many of you from different denominations and Churches running helter-skelter with members of your congregation who did not make the rapture. Then I was shown where all those leaders who did not preach salvation, sanctification, baptism of the Holy Ghost and fire, and did not get it themselves and preach the truth to their members were crying and rolling on the ground, blaming the earlier missionaries for misleading them from knowing what it really means to be born again. Jesus said that all of you still have time to repent and be born again and preach and teach it in your Churches. He opened my eyes to see some of those Churches but I was not told to mention names in this book. Church leaders, who preached the Gospel but did not do as they preached, were in hell too.
They will not correct some rich people in their Churches when they commit sin because of their money. But my prayer for them is to get this book and read the testimonies and repent before it is forever late. There is a Church we respect, that has large crowd of worshippers. Jesus told me He is not happy with their leaders because they did not tell their members the truth. It is only the truth that will set you free. Free from the shackles of sin and ignorance, flee from claiming to know Christ but denying the power thereof, flee from hypocrisy and double standard, flee from worldliness and idolatry which God the father hates most. Jesus Christ has made you free, why then have you voluntarily allowed yourself to be in bondage. Read 1st Timothy 4:1-16, Romans 12:1-21. What is your work? Bible says all works shall be tried. What are you doing for God to uplift His Kingdom? You must have a work that you are doing for God because in the volume of books above there are records. You must give account of your stewardship one day. Do you take care of the servants of God, do you sweep the Church premises, do you contribute in Church building, take care of the poor, pay your tithe (though paying of tithe is not work because it is God’s money), pray for those in the hospital and help them to pay their hospital bills (those detained in the hospital), pray for the prisoners and go for evangelism, because the highest work on earth is winning souls for God. Please take it as a duty to work for God and not for the devil.
Forget all these flashy things that Satan is using to deceive man. Your activities here on earth are what God will judge you by. We do not need all these big cars, chains of houses, too much worldly pleasures that are coming now, to make Heaven. All we need is to worship God in Spirit and truth all the days of our lives, with all we have, till he calls us home. For it is written that God created us in his own image to worship and reverence Him. Remember father Abraham, David, Solomon and Jacob. They were very rich but they did not forget God. They put God first in everything they did. For who (what) shall separate us from the love of God? Read Romans 8:35-39. Abraham said that He looked for a city which has a foundation, whose builder and maker is God (Hebrews 11:10). Which City are you looking for? Is it the one Satan has built with his flashy things or that of God? You must pray and cry now for deliverance. This is the right time to cry more and be saved than over there where it is forever late. Our father Abraham and Jacob – we could call them farmers but they loved, feared, obeyed and served God during their days. God blessed them mightily and blessed their handiwork. Likewise us today, even when you plant only vegetables and obey God’s word, He will bless us abundantly, for His word says that He teaches us how to make wealth. He promised that even from the dunghill he will make the poor rich. It is God that turns our fortunes for better if only we can trust, obey and follow Him diligently. He said in His word that if we obey, we shall eat the good of the land. But man’s problem is that we want to get rich today and die tomorrow not being contented with what we have. Saints please do not borrow money because you don’t know the day of the rapture will take place. There is no time again. Don’t keep malice for even a day now; in case you have been doing it before I pray for you so that the evil spirit losses its grip on you now in Jesus Name (Amen). Please reconcile with your brother, wife, brother, sister, and that your former closest friend. Make sure that you love your neighbors as you love yourself; this is the Bible injunction. This is the word of God. Build back that broken family altar and begin your midnight prayers to intercede for this lost world. Pray for this generation of people to get ready for the rapture because the saints are few from what I saw. By all means forgive anyone that has offended you in the past and reconcile, even those that owe you one thing or the other. Do not go to work or school on Sundays. Remember Satan is after you to take away your salvation.
I want to share my experience of what happened to me towards the end of last year so that you can learn from it; how Jesus settled for me and how He wants us to forgive people now. There was a man I gave money and he denied that I never gave him any money. I endured it and gave him money again. Later he found after some months that I gave him that first money he denied. I never went back to collect that money from him, because of what I am doing with him that involved money, and yet I gave him money yet again. This time, he denied receiving some part of the money and this annoyed me. I felt that because people usually say that I cannot hurt a fly, this man took advantage of it to treat me this way. So I decided that I must pray that Jesus must prove to him that I am worshipping a living God. This was because I did not have the money which was close to N2, 000. I was a bit restless and confused. I called on Jesus to help me on this matter. Saints of God, do you know what happened? I heard the voice of our Lord Jesus clearly not in a dream, that there is no more time left for children of God to get angry or be annoyed with anybody in this world; that our time is up. He further told me that whatever dangerous prayer I made against that man, will affect him because he has been cheating me. He said to me that He had seen everything but I should forgive him and at the same time pay him money with love because He is an unbeliever. Brothers and sisters, this is a tough one, isn’t it? He said if I do this, He (Jesus) will as well forgive the man, because He is looking for people and that he does not want anything to hold me back. That if I pray, though the man will receive punishment but it will be on my record in Heaven because I and the man have not reconciled. I quickly said; “Lord please I have forgiven him and I will look for money to pay him again because I do not want anything bad to be on my record in heaven”. The next day, surprisingly, the man in question called me on phone and told me that someone has given him that money and that I should forget about the whole thing assuring me that we shall still maintain the existing relationship. I said; “Lord Jesus thank you, I will obey you all the days of my life”. Saints of God, be ready. Read Ephesians 5:1-19, 4:17-32. This book is not for any one Church only but for all the body of Christ who are earnestly waiting for His appearing. It is also for everyone, Church leaders, congregation and laity and even for unbelievers. Resolve today as you read this book to shun evil and do what is good.

FOOTNOTE
Please do not allow anyone to deceive you that Jesus said that he does not know the hour or day. Because this book is not talking about the day or the hour as God did not tell me the day or the hour in this Revelation. He only said the saints should get ready as soon as they see all those signs starting from January 2012 (terrible destructions). So I am only trying to describe the meaning of the signs he showed me in the way that you cannot understand it, particularly for those of you who read the part one only.
That is why I said from September to early December because the signs I saw from this September forward was very fearful, and I was told that this period is called “Hot reigning of Satan” in this revelation. There was terrible destruction almost all over the world and hardship that is almost unbearable to the saints. The ones I saw from early and middle of this year (2012) was insignificant when compared to these four months that I mentioned. There will be war in Nigeria; please Nigerians do not retaliate with the people that are killing Christians. I repeat it again; Christians in Nigeria do not fight because you cannot fight with Satan, it is Satan that sent his agents to fight you (Christians) as to kill more sinners and send them to hell fire, Satan knows that after this war, rapture will take place while Christians do not know. The worst is that all these signs, war in some countries, people dying like mosquitoes, men marrying men, one world currency being discussed, mark of 666 to be given to people on their forehead or right hand to mention but a few, still you Christians are doubting about the rapture. I advice all Nigerians to use this August to cry to God concerning this war and get ready; God told me in a revelation that Satan will enter in 2013. God said; when the people of this world see all these signs, they will not know that rapture is about to take place. That is why He gave me this revelation that you should get ready, that all these wars, destructions now everywhere, are the signs of the rapture. If you believe the rapture will take place this year or in the next ten years or more, please God said you should get ready now – we have to get ready now because we don’t know when death will meet any of us.
Ask yourself this question – “Am I a saint (a born again child of God)? If you are not, make sure that you are one because that is the certificate God requires from you now for you to be rapturable at his coming. Do not worry yourself about the day or the hour. Fight, reject the world and the things of the world, deny yourself at this dying minute and become a true believing child of God which qualifies you to be among the saints.
Do not allow the Antichrist to catch you. His number 666 is coming out soon and will be given to people for identification, after rapture must have taken place. Please, do not sin again; run now for your dear life. Please do not fight with any group that is killing Christians now because you cannot win. Do not allow anybody to deceive you with western style of Christianity of ‘it does not matter’, Americans, Londoners, Nigerians and all nations in this world are Gentiles, except the Israelites, who are Jews. So do not follow the western style of worship which has watered down the Gospel of Jesus Christ and on many occasions turned the Bible upside down in order to suit their heart carnal desires. They all need to repent like you and other nations. You cannot wear their Gentile attire and have their kind of heart to enter Heaven. No, you must wear the spiritual attire and your heart must be washed with the blood of Jesus Christ, and become a spiritual Israelite before you can enter the Heaven. God showed us his last grace by letting us know that the people He is coming to take are saints. 1st Peter 4:18, James 2:9-10, James 1:1-2, 1st Peter 1:17, 2nd Peter 2:1-22, Ephesians 6:11, Philippians 2:14-16.
Again, do not allow anybody***************************
But it hurts me that many Christians have sold their birthright and have made themselves slaves in the hand of Satan, just because of these earthly things that Jesus hates. God showed me how, many people who call themselves Christians in Churches not only one church but Churches have been killing people for rituals just to enrich themselves and the blood of those people are crying before God to the extent that if you mention Church before God, what you will hear is the voice of those people. And we are here singing my Church, my Church is the best.
Christians, weep and remove your hands from evil. Those of you that are in secret societies, come out and repent. Remember your Christian brothers and sisters in the North and weep and stop sleeping. I pray earnestly for some rich people and some rich rulers because some rich people and rulers shall weep uncontrollably when they die and find themselves in hell fire, because a lot of them are there because they used their own wisdom while on earth to rule and did not accept Jesus Christ and obey the word of God. Then when they get there, they find out that they had everything for them to make Heaven and work for God but they did not. Again, they find out that the poor people and those they see as the never-do-wells or the ones that they disregarded because they feel they are carrying the Bible too much, surprisingly; these are people who have made it to Heaven; the true born again children of God. But bear in mind that not every poor person will make Heaven. A poor person who lives waywardly will inherit hell fire.
Please read Proverbs 1:23-33 and 2:1-22. May God help you leaders and rich people to become saints now!
All these things belong to Satan and you cannot carry any his things and enter into Heaven. He holds those people at the gate of heaven who were in the secret societies and those who put on his things while they were on earth, those who did not repent so that the blood of Jesus would wash away their sins. Again, many Christians do not know that the Antichrist will rule for seven years only and thereafter, Jesus with his saints will come down to take over this world. Do not take the Antichrist mark 666 because if you take it after a while you will have a grievous sore and you will die and go to hell (Revelations 16:2) while the beast and his false prophets will be cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. Read Revelation 19:20. If you miss rapture, do not take 666 mark in your forehead or right hand, allow them to kill you and you will make Heaven.
Church leaders, please teach your members about rapture – how it will happen, teach them also what is in the book of revelation in the Bible. I came across many people as an Evangelist, and sadly, some of them are hearing what is in revelation for the first time from me. Many do not even know what sanctification is. One told me that if he knows that Jesus is coming back to this world again that he would not commit sin. I wept because this young man (a banker) goes to Church but those Churches do not preach about being born again and neither do they teach their members to read the Bible. We are still in the cool reigning of Satan which will continue till the antichrist enters and finishes his seven years rule. Please focus on getting yourself ready. If you fight, you may be killed and you will go to hell fire because you did not obey God.
Imagine a Christian, so called, arguing about earrings not knowing that all these things in the Bible are called ‘strange gods’ (Genesis 35:1-5). Again, God himself gave another instruction that only the servant that wants to remain in bondage should have their ears bored. Read Deuteronomy 15:12-17; again read Isaiah 3:16-26. Woman, If you call yourself a Christian stop using it because if you are still using it you are a servant of the devil, because earring, short gown and these weave-on you are buying for a hundred thousand naira and others belong to seducing spirits. But you do not know and you all rush to get them. Jesus showed all these things to me many years ago but they are now a vogue for many. Now that you are born again and Christ has redeemed you with His blood, you need to desist from them.
What about trousers and ‘low waist’ wears that the devil brings out for women? What about the men going about in the streets with what they call ‘sagging’, not knowing that God sees them as being naked in his sight; when you bring your trousers so low that people are now seeing your pants, you do not care because you have forgotten God. That’s why young men, young girls are dying because their sins are too much before God. Think about your life and repent.
God gave me this song when I was afraid to publish this book because of the way Satan was threatening me:
Ekele diri ndi mmadu bu ndi nuru okwu Chineke nabata ya n’obi ha, n’ihi na Chineke kere ndi mmadu ka ha nuru okwu ya, nabatakwa ya na obi ha.
English:
Thanks be to people who heard the word of God and accepted it in their hearts because God created us to hear His word and accept it with all our heart.
I do not know why God chose this Catholic song but all I know is that ‘Catholic’ means the body of Christ. Please all the body of Christ in this world, hear this message and accept it with all your heart and be ready as you have seen all these signs now. Pray for me while I pray for you.

Please contact me through the following numbers for prayer and counseling.

To God be all the Glory, Amen. Be Rapturable

EVANGELIST STELLA UKACHI NJOKU
Apostolic Faith Church
MCC/Uratta Road
Opposite Secondary Education Zonal Management Board
Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
Telephone: (+234)8039102448, (+234)7063999999, (+234)8034355041.

(1) (Reply)

A Vision Propelled Life / My Argument With A Catholic On The Deity Of Mary / What If Your Religion Is Wrong,how Would You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.