Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Suto And Jokes (proud Of NPJC AFRICA) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Suto And Jokes (proud Of NPJC AFRICA) (640 Views)

All Old Jokers, Represent On This Thread (projan/npjc Etc) Lol / Riddles: Npjc / Gluttony (npjc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suto And Jokes (proud Of NPJC AFRICA) by sutoboy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
There are three engineers in a car; an electrical engineer, a chemical engineer and a Microsoft engineer. Suddenly the car just stops by the side of the road, and the three engineers look at each other wondering what could be wrong.
The electrical engineer suggests stripping down the electronics of the car and trying to trace where a fault might have occurred. The chemical engineeer, not knowing much about cars, suggests that maybe the fuel is becoming emulsified and getting blocked somewhere.
Then, the Microsoft engineer, not knowing much about anything, comes up with a suggestion, “Why don`t we close all the windows, get out, get back in, open the windows again, and maybe it`ll work !?
Re: Suto And Jokes (proud Of NPJC AFRICA) by sutoboy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
A lady was going into an hotel with her boyfriend when she jam her husband coming out of that same hotel with his girlfriend.

On sighting the husband, the lady immediately said: "...heey! I don catch you today, thank God I brought a witness".....

The man looked at her then turned to his girlfriend and said, "Sister Mercy you see what I've been talking to you about? If we had left earlier we won't have caught her here"

Now who's smarter?
Re: Suto And Jokes (proud Of NPJC AFRICA) by sutoboy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2012
I was on a flight to LAST COUNTRY ON EARTH once. The flight would be several hours long, so I decided to get some shuteye. I was soon awakened by the stewardess, who asked me if I would like some dinner. I said, “What are my choices?”
And she said, “Yes or no.”

I fainted
Re: Suto And Jokes (proud Of NPJC AFRICA) by realsammie(m): 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
cry cry embarassed cry embarassed cry cry cry embarassed cry embarassed cry embarassed cry embarassed.
Re: Suto And Jokes (proud Of NPJC AFRICA) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
Okay!
Re: Suto And Jokes (proud Of NPJC AFRICA) by bunmioguns(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
cool cool cool cool
Re: Suto And Jokes (proud Of NPJC AFRICA) by Valiantvaliant(m): 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
THE END TIMES ARE NEAR
Re: Suto And Jokes (proud Of NPJC AFRICA) by sutoboy(m): 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
Valiantvaliant: THE END TIMES ARE NEAR

Wow so u knw?

Tell them let them hear

(1) (Reply)

Everywhere You Go / Phone Thief / The Lamentation Of Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.