Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba (16731 Views)

Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) / Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration / FLOOD: My Horrifying Encounter With Victims- Gov Uduaghan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by dopeJemi: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2012
if u r Not 4rm DELTA STATE

Shut dah phuck Up
angry
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by SisiKill1: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Half? Try 90%. You meant that half of the 90% were viewing NL

Hahahaha! cheesy

Was trying to be conservative.
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by monkeyleg: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
Well, I am glad others are beginning to See Ogusbaba, the Nyash licker for what he is. Of what benefit if the rubbish you have posted. I guess for a monumental failure like your Oga, you guys are scrounging around like Vultures for any piece of news that would add some shine to his already very dirty reputation
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by yalwaysme1: 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2012
All na wash

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by adubam(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
You can never please Nigerians. Note that before Uduaghan was, unemployed had been, and will always be. Let's for once appreciate our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by sylve11: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
rick.ross:

Hahaha this man and propaganda. If he is really controlling traffic how come plenty security/bodygaurds dey around him? Is he doing anything special?
By the way, how much do they pay you for all these stuwpid reports?

God bless u Rickross! U meant uduaghan should go and carryout his assignment, and ogusbaba should get a life, right? cool
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by monkeyleg: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2012
@Ugusbaba1, well done, continue with the awful job you are doing, but come with all the money your Oga done thief, see how he still looks like Tipper driver. Is there nothing you people can do to dress him better
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by dopeJemi: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
monkeyleg: @Ugusbaba1, well done, continue with the awful job you are doing, but come with all the money your Oga done thief, see how he still looks like Tipper driver. Is there nothing you people can do to dress him better

dude!

If ur Governor isint oshiomoLe or FashoLa, den u shudnt Criticize our Governor
undecided
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
All na wash,why is faking,and pretences the order of the day in Delta?
1st,Mrs Ngozi okonjo staged her mum's kidnap,now Uduaghan is faking to be a caring govnor.
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by erico2k2(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2012
Governor controlling traffic with no Hi Viz on,this Mumuness get CV I swear grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
Laugh wan kill me, is clear that this man no get JOB. What does our politicians take us for self?
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by cyril83(m): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
Tribalists full this thread..... Chai, na diz kind thread that omuo ekiti born negress "ileke-idi" dey like...abeg no insult oh na okro wit amala wey I chop diz evenin dey affect my mouth
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by GENTLETEE(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
Controlling traffic is just a publicity stunt. He remains one of the worst governors around. I cant identify with him.
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by otokx(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
all these our politicians are just deceiving us and some are worshiping them the more
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by Armenia: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
gov.emmauel is a theif,look at him pretending to be a good governor when is the worst with A5,if there ia any grade like that.
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by franchizy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
Welldone sir, you have prooven to be patriotic. I also congratulate you on ur developmental strides in Delta state. Pls keep it up and never listen to criticisms. They call you worst Gov becos you don't allow dem to loot or cos you donr give them millions. Ride on sir, we Deltans are solidly behind you.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by franchizy(m): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
Welldone sir, you have prooven to be patriotic. I also congratulate you on ur developmental strides in Delta state. Pls keep it up and never listen to criticisms. They call you worst Gov becos you don't allow dem to loot or cos you donr give them millions. Ride on sir, we Deltans are solidly behind you. On behalf on Nairalanders, I say welldone for the trafic control
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by Humphreydis(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
kaii...lik say one shekpe driver fit just help me jam am comot 4rm road I will b d happiest man on earth...all na road mishap!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
siddiq202: Publicity stunt

OMG! shocked Am I dreaming? First to comment What a pity I don't dance sad

Any advice on how to celebrate? grin

Nonsense stunt for a non performing governor.

I have never seen a traffic controller being flanked by hungry bodyguards.
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
[quote
author=fellis]Maybe he was just clearing the road for his convoy to
pass because he could not wait inside the go-slow that his ban on okada
has created on Delta roads.[/quote] He has got touts to clear the road.. Nevertheless, funny. hahahahhaha
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ogusbaba,are you not ashamed of this thing you are doing?is this how you feed your family?your mate Akasbobo is in wazobia fm portharcourt making waves and you are in Asaba licking uduagha's dirty yanshi,shame on you bro.i used to like you alot when you were in cosmo fm but now you are disappointing me woefully#spitonyou#
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
hahahahahahahahaha ! this kind tin sef.
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
vanstanzy: That is all for show and its a political russ. Uduaghan still remains one of the worst gov'nors. Gov. Uduaghan, control this @ss... thats what u do best.

Una no go kill person for Nairaland.
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by Carlmax(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
dopeJemi: if u r Not 4rm DELTA STATE

Shut dah phuck Up
angry
You shut d f.uck down.
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by onuwaje(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
Simple logic expand the roads or make new roads.. The other day it was effurun now its asaba
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by gurusoft55: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2012
franchizy: Welldone sir, you have prooven to be patriotic. I also congratulate you on ur developmental strides in Delta state. Pls keep it up and never listen to criticisms. They call you worst Gov becos you don't allow dem to loot or cos you donr give them millions. Ride on sir, we Deltans are solidly behind you.
boy tok 4 ursef, nt al of us. Wat do u min by we Deltans?
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
franchizy: Welldone sir, you have prooven to be patriotic. I also congratulate you on ur developmental strides in Delta state. Pls keep it up and never listen to criticisms. They call you worst Gov becos you don't allow dem to loot or cos you donr give them millions. Ride on sir, we Deltans are solidly behind you.
Where's the dislike button when you need it
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by gurusoft55: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2012
franchizy: Welldone sir, you have prooven to be patriotic. I also congratulate you on ur developmental strides in Delta state. Pls keep it up and never listen to criticisms. They call you worst Gov becos you don't allow dem to loot or cos you donr give them millions. Ride on sir, we Deltans are solidly behind you. On behalf on Nairalanders, I say welldone for the trafic control
Are u sure u took ur drugs ds morn?
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by abbeymighty(m): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
Please did he do community work b4 becoming govr? If no that means his action is political propagander!
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by monkeyleg: 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2012
even with all the suffering and failed government in the state , people are still prepared to lick this modaphuckers nyash. Chai, what a country
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by alphaconde(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2012
The man is the most humble but corrupt public oFfice holder that I know.
Alpha conde
Re: Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba by jumobi1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
if he had an effective government, there would be no reason for him to do such

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Burn Electoral Materials In Benue / Senator Ndume Submitted Forged Documents To Bail Maina From Prison - Sahara R. / APC Holds Town Hall Meeting On Election Management In Surulere (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.